India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS - kya hai yeh??

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
im not going to talk things on Urmi-Rashi kalakariyans and their full dramebazzi, hetal+jigar's smiling innocent faces, gopi's dumbness, ahem's gussa and on koki...we have discussed enough.

one things, i know u have discussed enough as well, make me so tensed is to see Kinjal in Urmi's house as her DIL and Dhawal as her husband!!! ok if koki wanted to punish her daughter for her misdeeds there were 1000s of other methods to do it but marrying her off to tht house tht koki most hate...seems like koki doesnt love her kids at all...no one in their good sense will do tht to their daughter...she cud hav given kinjal the punishment in other ways eg not marrying her at all and to someone else. everytime i see kinjal on screen i feel sorry for her...seriously. fair enough she was in love and love is blind but seriously her life is totally ruined. look at the way she is being dressed at the moment...so glittery and dark shades. where is Elesh and his family????? we want them back..

Not talking bout the SNS itself...has this show lived upto our expectations...No.

Edited by bharat9 - 17 May 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaShellJA-tellyaddict-

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Rimi, I never understood why marriage was the only solution for Kinjal!  That too into Urmi's house!  They could have done so many things...from sending her off to a different relative to have her  leave the house and get a job and make a living or let her get educated...

The Modi's are so screwed up!  There is so much more to life than getting married and looking after your husband's family.
sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
u r very much right
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@ Bharat & Shelly, I agree with you that marriage was not the only solution for Kinjal. But also remember, Kinjal brought all this upon herself by her actions. You can see that the Modi clan are extremely tradional & ultra conservative (as in no jeans, bahus expected to wash clothes manually, KoTal & GoShi doing all housework themselves). For them, even a whiff of scandal is abominable. So when the whole Kinjal preggers issue threatened to blow their izzat to smithereens, Urmila's proposal came as godsend which Koki grasped with both hands. And probably the community is a small one & so the badnami would have followed her everywhere, even years later. Therefore, Koki killed 2 birds with one stone : got Kinjal married & salvaged whatever izzat was left.

So don't feel sorry for her at all.
cooldudette Senior Member
cooldudette
cooldudette

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

@ Bharat & Shelly, I agree with you that marriage was not the only solution for Kinjal. But also remember, Kinjal brought all this upon herself by her actions. You can see that the Modi clan are extremely tradional & ultra conservative (as in no jeans, bahus expected to wash clothes manually, KoTal & GoShi doing all housework themselves). For them, even a whiff of scandal is abominable. So when the whole Kinjal preggers issue threatened to blow their izzat to smithereens, Urmila's proposal came as godsend which Koki grasped with both hands. And probably the community is a small one & so the badnami would have followed her everywhere, even years later. Therefore, Koki killed 2 birds with one stone : got Kinjal married & salvaged whatever izzat was left.

So don't feel sorry for her at all.

Also keeping Kinjal unmarried was not an option especially in such small communities as it will reflect badly on the parents... so any rishta was a good rishta..even if Koki hated Urmi, she had no choice because after what Kinjal did with her pregnancy rumor (which Urmi made sure spread thru the milkman), no would have married her...Kinjal was so selfish for her love that she didnt see how she was hurting her family with her actions...in a way she deserves Urmi and those 2 are evenly matched...i just feel bad when Urmi taunts Koki for Kinjal's mistakes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i feel sorry fr kinjal  she always lived in richness but now all of a sudden living in a meagre income  hw can she handle this no ac  no car   no privacy    bechari kinjal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index