India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan's show got postponed... (Page 5)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
 I remember many Paurl fans  knew abt Kinshuk's saying about color issue ..he said he wont prefer dusky girl in real life!!
donno why it does hurt Parul is dusky and she is beautifu;infact she matched Apurva very well
i feel she is pretty bec she is dusky

in post leap and I hope Rajan ji continues with the same cast they ended with season one since Anmol's character played by Apurva alsways complemented her looks and even in his interview with her he called her Ragini and not parul...

I dont think this talk about dusky and all is mature..all r pretty as all r created by god and he creates beautiful people always..everyone is pretty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Bidaaii deserves a comeback.
Post leap  the whole team put so much effort and Anmol was the most important character. He should be a part of season two with Ragini and Apurva and Parul would  only make Angini and I hope Rajan ji  bring them back as they made  one of the most beautiful and elegant couple  on television.
They need their story and  we need jr. Anmol for Tammy;s sibling Embarrassed. so I hope they continue with Angini story for a while and then  they can show Tammy and Khushi wit new faces !!

Its truly nice to hear about Bidaaii news  almost every month now , They will be back soon  as we keep hearing about them !

Edited by bhondu2010 - 19 May 2011 at 12:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
NO WAY. Bidaai is the story of two sisters above all else...Parul and Sara are best friends and they already played sisters...I want them again  back on screen...if Bidaai is back, the two female leads need to be Parul and Sara...not fair at all, just to continue your NivRen story, you guys wanna shove Neha into Bidaai, where she doesnt belong at all...LOL, its Parul who contributed to Bidaai for 3 years along with Sara, from day 1 those two were the ones going through malls dressed as their characters, trying to give this show a face and some publicity...and they made it popular before the male leads even entered...so leaving Kinshuk, Angad, or even Apurva aside, Bidaai must have SaRul...it will be based around the female leads and for that Sara and Parul must be back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjsihametvmylove-ParidhiHolic-

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Bidaaii deserves a comeback.
Post leap  the whole team put so much effort and Anmol was the most important character. He should be a part of season two with Ragini and Apurva and Parul would  only make Angini and I hope Rajan ji  bring them back as they made  one of the most beautiful and elegant couple  on television.
They need their story and  we need jr. Anmol for Tammy;s sibling Embarrassed. so I hope they continue with Angini story for a while and then  they can show Tammy and Khushi wit new faces !!

Its truly nice to hear about Bidaaii news  almost every month now , They will be back soon  as we keep hearing about them !
ha... yes how can we forget tammy wanted a bro...Wink so hope bidaai2 will comeback with angini , tashi and jr.anmol too.LOL
-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
The topic is so hot here.Whatever the true is true.Bidaai is story of sara-angad and kinshuk-parul.i dnt think it will gain such trps which it gain at tht time when 4 were together there if dey bring 4 back.ofocurse we want a new story .we arent interestd in bidaai's season2 with tashi's story if 4 rnt togeder dere.wats its useConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedRS is must seeing that how sangad r popular.doing photoshoots and interviews and alos kinrul fans r trying die-hard to get der fav pair BCK!!!! so rs shud think intelligently b4 bringing b2 bck

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjyanks28

kinrul_jan09 Senior Member
kinrul_jan09
kinrul_jan09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
LOLphele neha apn shw ccbm ko to shmbal le phir dushre shw k bare mei soche well kinrul were most imp prt of bidaai n dey provd dat v wan dem 2 b in bidaai 2 dats it no argue n @gulati,its bidaai form y r u bringing neha again n again here ushse kya hoga c cant cum in bidaai ok it ws abt 2 sisters parul n sara played dat role vry well n ya rs knws whom public wan 2 c as sisters in bidaai he will do his job n if cares little bit abt audience fans feeeling den he will bring bck 4sum if nt in bidaai den in othr shw he knws kinrul. 4sum popularityy,no more neha hereeeWink
kinrul_jan09 Senior Member
kinrul_jan09
kinrul_jan09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
@gulati10 wts ur prblm yaar y u r  keep on saying kinshuk is hero xcuse me if kinshuk is den parul 2 is a heroine much more popular if u wan kinha den go 2 ccbm forum dont conflict wd us y r u bringing clr issue again n again kini nvr said he likes fair grls e said clr does nt matters its d hrt of prsn which matters he nvr said he likes fair grls only its ur misconsumptn neha is nt dat mch fair ok
kini himself knws wd whom he is more famous n wd whom ppl like his jodi v r kinrulians n hv read all his interviews he nvr said he likes fair grls
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Kinshuk addressed parul as his sister in an interview
Actors take different roles they are offered
Maybe next show kinshuk and parul can be brother sister
Many parul fans felt that kinshuk said it and the way he said seemed wired
He was saying to edit what he said but maybe he was having some thought to have it on his way like many times the storyline will want the character to be brother sister
So kinshuk and parul can be brother sister like kareena and thushar in a movie
Actors will do roles suiting them as they r famous kinshuk is doing ccmb and he is more famous as viren

Go to top