India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan's show got postponed... (Page 3)

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Kinshuk is a hero he is in ccmb and season two with new casts and my fav kinshuk loves to have flavor in costars so he can be with a fresh face as rajan ji is looking for new faces as per articls

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

Kinshuk is a hero he is in ccmb and season two with new casts and my fav kinshuk loves to have flavor in costars so he can be with a fresh face as rajan ji is looking for new faces as per articls
new faces mean new ppl WinkWink so if there arent sarul there will nt be kingad stop dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinrul_jan09

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
New faces for tammana and kushi
Maybe kinshuk can be lover boy for tammana or her like interest
But since he wasn't show actual father for tammana these angles can be taken
New face for tammana but my hero kinshuk as her hero Wink kinshuk likes to act with new faces and build up his fans since we love him so much he likes fair people suit him and his style
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

New faces for tammana and kushi
Maybe kinshuk can be lover boy for tammana or her like interest
But since he wasn't show actual father for tammana these angles can be taken
New face for tammana but my hero kinshuk as her hero Wink kinshuk likes to act with new faces and build up his fans since we love him so much he likes fair people suit him and his style
Fair ??? is it a rascist term ??? parul is dark and it was perfect ragvir made bidaai along with salekh
kinshuk aka ranvir was the father of Tammana it will be weird to see him as a look alike of Ranvir and moreover opposite to tamy ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinrul_jan09Priyaanj

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well I read many posts where they want tammana to be parul and her live interest should be kinshuk that wud be wired I think it's best to show kinshuk with a new girl since his chemistry with   Neha is better or even new girl as Tammy since bidaaii is about two sister
If they don't do about color issuer then kinshuk character if he is there can be kushis love interest with a fair girl

Kinshuk is an explorer he likes roles with better dimension
So new role in new season like viren may attact him more with a new face and rs said he favors kinshuk and neha

Edited by gulati10 - 18 May 2011 at 1:17pm
Priyaanj Senior Member
Priyaanj
Priyaanj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i guess there are 2 options...

1) Have all new faces and continue with the story of tammy and khushi...
2) Have the foursome with a new story...

i think either of the two would be right...
it would be wierd to have angad and kinshuk playing love interest of their own kids...so having khushi and tammy for new faces and kinny angad in lead roles would not suit...

i guess RS himself is confused Confusedwhat to have in bidaai2...whether to bring in a overall new story or continue with where it ended...

Only after IPL finishes would we get some news on that...just hoping we would get one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihame

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Well I read many posts where they want tammana to be parul and her live interest should be kinshuk that wud be wired I think it's best to show kinshuk with a new girl since his chemistry with   Neha is better or even new girl as Tammy since bidaaii is about two sister
If they don't do about color issuer then kinshuk character if he is there can be kushis live interest with a fair girl

what's ur problem seriously u r rascist ?????? fair dark neha isnt that much fair parul is maybe dark bt hotter and sexiest than Neha
i thought ppl like you will have evoluate bt still at the middle age... Hope you could be in France and see hw much dark girls r popular much better than fair (even if im fair)

kinrulians can accpet everyhting
ill prefer to see Angini than kinha in Bidaai 2 neha"s place isnt in Bidaai leave her to sing that's the only thing she can do u want to be bad abt kinrul and parul then ull see what words can do

Edited by sihame - 18 May 2011 at 1:18pm
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

If they don't do about color issuer then kinshuk character if he is there can be kushis live interest with a fair girl

Mr.RS himself is
confused whom to have
in bidaai2... So y are you confusing bidaai fance too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjsihamesami01

Go to top