Frequent Posters

risingstar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gulati10

Kinshuk addressed parul as his sister in an interview
Actors take different roles they are offered
Maybe next show kinshuk and parul can be brother sister
Many parul fans felt that kinshuk said it and the way he said seemed wired
He was saying to edit what he said but maybe he was having some thought to have it on his way like many times the storyline will want the character to be brother sister
So kinshuk and parul can be brother sister like kareena and thushar in a movie
Actors will do roles suiting them as they r famous kinshuk is doing ccmb and he is more famous as viren

He is famous that is why his CCBM is super flop and ending because of poor trp's . πŸ˜†and as per ur saying that CCBM jodi is super hit then the super hit jodi's love story why failed to grabbed trp"s in and  gud audience response .
in short kinshuk and neha luk more like bro sis . They luk alike πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by risingstar - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waise guys i wanted to add just a little bit sharukh and aish played bro sis in a film .it was  hit too but later on they do so many romantic roles too.(.though i absolutely hate devdaas for ruining a beautiful novel..check my siggy) so artists can play diffrent roles..waise kiny and neha do look a bit alike..and as i also feel apu and hsi wife also look alike sometimes...
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
 dat ws a joke tum abi tk ushe lekr bhete ho welll jha tk sis n bro ki baat h to neha luks like kini's sistr nt parul n dat provd in theri chemistry kini just joked as he loves joking
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
wt do u wan 2 sy parul is nt famous common in which wrld u r living ,tushar n kareena nvr made a hit pair ok bt kinrul did dat he said 2 edit dat prt coz it ws by mistake v can c d interview n kini's expression clearly, v do nt need 2 thng dey will play sis n bro well its a gd idea for kini n neha as dey luk like bro n sis not a bad idea,agr kal ko kini neha ko apni sis khega to b tum yi khoge ki dey mght play bro n sis dats y kini said datπŸ˜‰
gulati10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: risingstar

He is famous that is why his CCBM is super flop and ending because of poor trp's . πŸ˜†and as per ur saying that CCBM jodi is super hit then the super hit jodi's love story why failed to grabbed trp"s in shoet gud audience response .
in short kinshuk and neha luk more like bro sis . They luk alike πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry to say you r insulting kinshuk fans you are rude to people who love kinshuk and he is famous with neha no never fans talk I'll about others why do you want to insult them
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
 oh really v r insulting kinshuk well can u shw us a single post where v insultd kini bt u r sayng dat kini is famous bt y r u bringing neha again n again v r kinrulians =kini+parul+kinrul ok v luv kini n parul n since u r saying bad things abt parul dats y v r answerng u nothng else v luv kinruln n wenevr u will evn try 2 insult kinrul v will b there 2 answer u remember it
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulati10

Sorry to say you r insulting kinshuk fans you are rude to people who love kinshuk and he is famous with neha no never fans talk I'll about others why do you want to insult them

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Seriously u r funny we r insulting ??? and what u r doing since 3 days ???? making differencies b/w ski colours ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• we love kinrul wich is Kinshuk+Parul so why would we insult kinshuk it's like insulting Kinrul  u r confusing urself dear
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ SAMI di:thanks for this article .πŸ€—
I just hope B2 main apu-parul ho😍😳...aur koi ho na ho mujhe farak nahi parta
aur kaun kiska bhai lagta hai isse mera kuch nahi bigartaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Edited by poo_s - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poo_s

@ shanti di:thanks for this article .
I just hope B2 main apu-parul ho😍😳...aur koi ho na ho mujhe farak nahi parta
aur kaun kiska bhai lagta hai isse mera kuch nahi bigartaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Pooonam sweety !! LONNNG TIIMMMEEE NNNOOO SEEE !!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You have shown your chaand sa mukda.. like our Apu ji who we tasofy for !!!
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Poonam we should thank Sammy for this article, she digged it out. Even I hope to see Apu -Parul in Bidaai2 as Bidaai is able to make a comeback thanks to the wonderful writers who created Anmol and also some credit should go to the awesome talented actors who spin their magic even in the last stages of Bidaai.πŸ‘