Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulati10 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I read many posts where they want tammana to be parul and her live interest should be kinshuk that wud be wired I think it's best to show kinshuk with a new girl since his chemistry with   Neha is better or even new girl as Tammy since bidaaii is about two sister
If they don't do about color issuer then kinshuk character if he is there can be kushis love interest with a fair girl

Kinshuk is an explorer he likes roles with better dimension
So new role in new season like viren may attact him more with a new face and rs said he favors kinshuk and nehaEdited by gulati10 - 12 years ago
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess there are 2 options...

1) Have all new faces and continue with the story of tammy and khushi...
2) Have the foursome with a new story...

i think either of the two would be right...
it would be wierd to have angad and kinshuk playing love interest of their own kids...so having khushi and tammy for new faces and kinny angad in lead roles would not suit...

i guess RS himself is confused πŸ˜•what to have in bidaai2...whether to bring in a overall new story or continue with where it ended...

Only after IPL finishes would we get some news on that...just hoping we would get one
sihame thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulati10

Well I read many posts where they want tammana to be parul and her live interest should be kinshuk that wud be wired I think it's best to show kinshuk with a new girl since his chemistry with   Neha is better or even new girl as Tammy since bidaaii is about two sister
If they don't do about color issuer then kinshuk character if he is there can be kushis live interest with a fair girl

what's ur problem seriously u r rascist ?????? fair dark neha isnt that much fair parul is maybe dark bt hotter and sexiest than Neha
i thought ppl like you will have evoluate bt still at the middle age... Hope you could be in France and see hw much dark girls r popular much better than fair (even if im fair)

kinrulians can accpet everyhting
ill prefer to see Angini than kinha in Bidaai 2 neha"s place isnt in Bidaai leave her to sing that's the only thing she can do u want to be bad abt kinrul and parul then ull see what words can do
Edited by sihame - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If they don't do about color issuer then kinshuk character if he is there can be kushis live interest with a fair girl

Mr.RS himself is
confused whom to have
in bidaai2... So y are you confusing bidaai fance too?
sihame thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

Mr.RS himself is
confused whom to have
in bidaai2... So y are you confusing bidaai fance too?

zee she is a crazy kinhahians πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒
i would prefer to see Angini back than to see neha's in B2
sa place n'est pas ici qu'elle degage
gulati10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sihame

</div>Fair ??? is it a rascist term ??? parul is dark and it was perfect ragvir made bidaai along with salekh
<div>kinshuk aka ranvir was the father of Tammana it will be weird to see him as a look alike of Ranvir and moreover opposite to tamy πŸ˜•

Sorry to say I am not being racist I just pointed out that in bidaaii that was what was the storyline and parul being having different complexion she acted in that they can get new facEs for tammy and kushi and if they have a story a fair face for kushi can be kinshuk's character loves
Nothing to do with Color issue if I sounded something different
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ member gulati10... We are angini fans and kinrul fans are arguing each and other... Now ur bringing a new story abt B2... So plez don't confues us...
sihame thumbnail

Sorry to say I am not being racist I just pointed out that in bidaaii that was what was the storyline and parul being having different complexion she acted in that they can get new facEs for tammy and kushi and if they have a story a fair face for kushi can be kinshuk's character loves
Nothing to do with Color issue if I sounded something different

Yes okkk change your words that will not change what you said
jst wish KinRul will back and will make you see the truth Bye TC have a good night
gulati10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

@ member gulati10... We are angini fans and kinrul fans are arguing each and other... Now ur bringing a new story abt B2... So plez don't confues us...

Sorry to say I am bringing facts abt kinshuk and he is a star and his acting is good with new stars
gulati10 thumbnail
Rajan ji favs kinshuk and neha and new twists in ccmb will show kinshuk with new challenges he will get a new past girl or so as per story and they may cast a fresh face opposite him soon