Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan's show got postponed... - Page 2

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zee10

really???? thats new...😕 are you sure of it????

Yes i am dear
i dnt know if bidaai will come back  i mean right now i dnt think it will they r wasting time they r saying it will bt when parul kinshuk apoorva ... will get ajob we will nt see ourfav back they playing with us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will come back as soon as ye rishta goes off air...m saying this because none of his shows except yrkkh n bidaai was successful (take examples of swarg n ccmb). then only he will realize how he spoiled such a beautiful story by killing ranvir n sadhana.. m not at all against apurva's character but the thing is the  eternal  lovestory of RAGVIR have captured so many hearts tht its a bit difficult to insert ANGINI their... even d scenes whr ranvir dies, it seems like the have to kill the character at any cost thts y thy showed such a follish scene of of rock climbing wich both d actors notice togethr bt none of thm tries to escape frm tht area...but of course if RS nyhow keeps him (anmol) in season 2 as father of both d girls it would b a pleasure to watch...
On the other hand SALEKH n SAGINI scenes were so badly missed in season 2 tht the name "BIDAAI" lost its charm... The bond between the ladies was the main pillar of the story n tht was destroyed... also the unseen lovestory of salekh seems to b incomplete after her death..
also trps of season 1 were double thn season 2 due to power pack performance of the four actors... dont forget ragvir wedding, honeymoon, taj mahotsav, salekh 1st wedding, recovery track n of course the death track of sadhana fetched more trps then any track in season 2... 
as far as i am concerned bidaai 2 is much awaited for the foursome together comeback ... but it would b delight to watch apu also in some role... but sara parul angad kinshuk are must to bring back old bidaai magic...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well there are people who want to see those 4 in te same show together again...lots and lots of such people who are mad for them...if he wont bring them back in Bidaai 2, I hope he at least realizes their popularity and brings them back anyhow.

Bidaai has ended, all 4 are in new shows...with new pairings, but I havent seen the KinRulians and Sangadians disappear...Sangad are so popular right now...they have done interviews and a photoshoot on solely on high demand from their fans...so imagine if they were bought back on screen in a new avtaar...where they get to showcase their sizzling chemistry. I hope that show is Bidaai 2, because it would also make possible the return of Sara&Parul on screen together, the most believable sisters ever...but if thats not the show for them, I hope one is made soon! I really want my Sangad back!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: smart_thinker

i think it will come back as soon as ye rishta goes off air...m saying this because none of his shows except yrkkh n bidaai was successful (take examples of swarg n ccmb). then only he will realize how he spoiled such a beautiful story by killing ranvir n sadhana.. m not at all against apurva's character but the thing is the  eternal  lovestory of RAGVIR have captured so many hearts tht its a bit difficult to insert ANGINI their... even d scenes whr ranvir dies, it seems like the have to kill the character at any cost thts y thy showed such a follish scene of of rock climbing wich both d actors notice togethr bt none of thm tries to escape frm tht area...but of course if RS nyhow keeps him (anmol) in season 2 as father of both d girls it would b a pleasure to watch...

On the other hand SALEKH n SAGINI scenes were so badly missed in season 2 tht the name "BIDAAI" lost its charm... The bond between the ladies was the main pillar of the story n tht was destroyed... also the unseen lovestory of salekh seems to b incomplete after her death..
also trps of season 1 were double thn season 2 due to power pack performance of the four actors... dont forget ragvir wedding, honeymoon, taj mahotsav, salekh 1st wedding, recovery track n of course the death track of sadhana fetched more trps then any track in season 2... 
as far as i am concerned bidaai 2 is much awaited for the foursome together comeback ... but it would b delight to watch apu also in some role... but sara parul angad kinshuk are must to bring back old bidaai magic...

It should have been the life journey of two sisters...certainly Bidaai was an inapporpriate name for it post-leap, in my opinion...the focus became something else...and what they did to Angad was just pitiful...even his abnormal Alekh post-leap wasnt the same, probably because Sara wasnt there to back it up as his costar... I dont care what anyone says, Angad didnt have any chemistry with Sulagna lolzzz...just watch ONE scene from March or April 2010 of Sara&Angad together...
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh.. Rajan Sir plz cast ur magical pair Saalekh/Sangad in Bidaai season 2! 😍 it will be a hit for sure wid Sangad and Kinrul! 😍 😍 the originality of Bidaai! 😳
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think rajan should not make a mistake of going for new story with so called fan bases..bec if only actors popularity was reason then some of shows wont get time slot changes and others almost offair..
look at some of shows with old leads and new stories..they r almost disasters cant say more bec of famous bias of mods...but just stating truth...here they need to continue with story from where it was left...as they have left one of biggest razz unknown..raaz how ranvir died...ragini cant accept anmol without knowing how this so called promise taken on death bed by her late pati practically destroyed everything for anmol...poor guy paid a lot and its time that truth is acknowledged and since ragini had already shut door on her life before leap..ist time to move forward with drama of pratham,ranvir death secret and of course sakshi and her child along with how aalekh became better...they need it for 18 months to 2 years then  they gladly end the show with leap in last episode and all actors do bidaai of Tammy khushi..no need of sisters rivalry between Tammy khushi as we already have uttran with it..it has to be journey of new couples and their ups and downs..and if they find ultimate soul touching love...that god destined for them
gulati10 thumbnail
Kinshuk is a hero he is in ccmb and season two with new casts and my fav kinshuk loves to have flavor in costars so he can be with a fresh face as rajan ji is looking for new faces as per articls
sihame thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gulati10

Kinshuk is a hero he is in ccmb and season two with new casts and my fav kinshuk loves to have flavor in costars so he can be with a fresh face as rajan ji is looking for new faces as per articls

new faces mean new ppl 😉😉 so if there arent sarul there will nt be kingad stop dreaming
gulati10 thumbnail
New faces for tammana and kushi
Maybe kinshuk can be lover boy for tammana or her like interest
But since he wasn't show actual father for tammana these angles can be taken
New face for tammana but my hero kinshuk as her hero 😉 kinshuk likes to act with new faces and build up his fans since we love him so much he likes fair people suit him and his style
sihame thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gulati10

New faces for tammana and kushi
Maybe kinshuk can be lover boy for tammana or her like interest
But since he wasn't show actual father for tammana these angles can be taken
New face for tammana but my hero kinshuk as her hero 😉 kinshuk likes to act with new faces and build up his fans since we love him so much he likes fair people suit him and his style

Fair ??? is it a rascist term ??? parul is dark and it was perfect ragvir made bidaai along with salekh
kinshuk aka ranvir was the father of Tammana it will be weird to see him as a look alike of Ranvir and moreover opposite to tamy 😕😕😕😕