India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan's show got postponed...

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Wow thats good news Sammy !! Acha hai k he still has that in mind that Bidaai after its success especially post leap did wonders for the show and got i on No 1 position and ended with Angini wedding ..

SO hoping the future is where where it left of .. I hope Rajan ji  can forsee what a wonderful  jodi Anmol and Ragini have made people love them and audiences appreciated

They can build a lot o them and then have story of Tamana and Khushi if  the ther news relative to the sequel means that

Atleast  every month we do get some news abou Bidaiai so come back is certain !!

Acha news diya
Dekthay hai  Ki that the stars who stayed till the end can be  made through for he  season two and give their audiences the boost !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmyloverekha02sami01

Tonks611 Senior Member
Tonks611
Tonks611

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!

This is really good news! But we need to let RS know that we want Parul and Apoorva as AnGini for Bidaai season 2. Does anyone know how to contact him?

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Yes I Hope that he keeps that in mind..
Angini is created  beacuse of Apurva and Parul and they are fantastic !!

They have the creation of a unique couple and well etched  jodi for Anmol and Ragini
I am sure he will keep in mind regarding that and moreover of  they plan to show Tammana and Khushi as per other articles , in the far future , then first hey can make a beautiful life for Angini and then do the rest of the storyline.

I am sure he reads posts here and knows what best to offer the audiences !

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing sami, it is good news at least we will get season 2, i hope from where they left off,aprul will rock.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
thank you for sharing this news dii... Thanj good al last her have bidaai2 in his minde.
''...Bidaai has become a
bigger brand. We will
come back with a
second season for
sure but we have
not decided how to
go about it"... That means he too agree aprul did a great job. And post leap is suecess.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Sammy, I love you Heart. Thanks for this wonderful piece of info. EmbarrassedThree months back Bidaai was in the news, again three months later still in the news. I know Bidaai is a bigger brand now and while before leap it was in the news of ending,post leap brought it back to among top 5 shows.ClapI shall always remember what made this possibleWink and hope RS and SP remembers too and I wish Anmol aka Apu back. Day Dreaming. In my opinion Bidaai season2 is not possible without Babul who better than Anmol who fits the bill perfectly as he rocked as Tammy ke papa and Kushi's partner.Star

I think they are checking out current scenario as to how the other seasons on other channels fared with new storyline but same leads. They need to continue with the same cast who made Bidaai a hit even with a leap and brought it among top 5 shows and helped end Bidaai on a high. Like Sammy suggests a small leap same as the months it was off air will be just great and first concentration on the married lives of the two couples. Saakshi was pregnant , her child . Anmol and Ragini, I wish to see whether Anmol got his side of the bed or not. Will Tammy get her wish of a brother. Did the club dance happen? Where is Pratham?. Did Ragini confess at last what she feels for her new husband while accepting her husband's proposal dil seEmbarrassed

Edited by rekha03 - 17 May 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
wow... Well said rekha ji... Well said...
...Bidaai season2 is not
possible without Babul
who better than Anmol
who fits the bill
perfectly as he rocked
as Tammy ke papa and
Kushi's partner...
I want to give you a huggg... I apu and parul are importen roles in B2,... Hope RS will bring them back as our loving angini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Go to top