SAIF getting superstitious?/KUNAL K in Cocktail? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^Saif is paired opposite Sonakshi? what...ummm...not.
yes he's paired with sonakshi. The article said it and sonakshi herself said she'll be working with him
Well with a multistarrer like Race 2, everyone is kinda paired with everyone.. or atleast has screen space with everyone. Like Bipasha was paired opp Saif and Akshaye.

Also I'm sure Saif doesn't have just a cameo...he this the leading man of the film! I don't think there would be so many articles and interview of DP saying 'I'm doing Homi's film opp Saif' if it was just a cameo ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
He's definitely main lead.
A crew member of AV was sayign hwo saif has a very busy year ahead after AV coz of Race 2 and Cocktail
This article got it wrong. The actual interviewl

His third production, Cocktail, co-starring Deepika Padukone, flags off in July, followed by a film with Kunal Kemmu in the lead that will be directed by the Shor In The City duo, Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK. "They are bright young directors with a script that appeals to me. It's an exciting project and I may even do a cameo," he smiles.
thank u desigal...I got scared for a minute lol
YAY saifu is still the lead
Originally posted by desigal90

This article got it wrong. The actual interviewl

His third production, Cocktail, co-starring Deepika Padukone, flags off in July, followed by a film with Kunal Kemmu in the lead that will be directed by the Shor In The City duo, Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK. "They are bright young directors with a script that appeals to me. It's an exciting project and I may even do a cameo," he smiles.
Ahaa wow! Much better. Makes a heck of a lot more sense ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh god He IS the lead...
Yup is IS! I've heard so many good things about Being Cyrus...can't wait!  I don't think people will neccessarily get bored of seeing Deepika in Saif in 3 films back to back. Akshay and Katrina do a film every year.. that too same genre and same roles ๐Ÿ˜†
You really are touched by my posts๐Ÿ˜† Learn to ignore!