Posted: 12 years ago

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 Official TV Spot #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O49Bzen0UDw&feature=feedu

Click to view full size image

Edited by swathy3 - 12 years ago
Final Minutes Of Last Harry Potter Movie To Be Split Into Seven Separate Films

Warner Bros. will recut the last four minutes of "The Deathly Hollows: Part 2" and stretch it into seven films so fans can enjoy the Harry Potter franchise for another decade.

Here is the link for the video
about this

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT IT

Video: 'Harry Potter' final minutes to be split into seven more films

By W. Andrew Powell • May 24, 2011 • Category: Social

The Onion

The Onion has a huge Harry Potter scoop today. According to the "news" outlet, the final minutes of the last Harry Potter movie… will be split into seven separate films.

"Warner Bros. will recut the last four minutes of The Deathly Hollows: Part 2," The Onion reported, "and stretch it into seven films so fans can enjoy the Harry Potter franchise for another decade."

Hey, they've gotten seven films out of the franchise so far, another seven should just accentuate the angst!

Watch the video:

Edited by swathy3 - 12 years ago

www.oclumencia.com. banner

Julie Walters and Helena Bonham Carter about the Fight Between Bellatrix and Molly

First thing's first, one massive, humongous, siren-like spoiler warning: the quotes beneath this paragraph contain gratuitous and flagrant breaches of not-telling-anyone-the-plot etiquette and should be read by only those of you who have already read Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows in full.

You see, thanks to our Harry Potter-filled new issue of Empire, out tomorrow, we've got some amazing quotes from Julie Walters and Helena Bonham Carter about that scene. You know, the duel. The duel with the... "b-bomb".

Arguably one of the most anticipated scenes in the whole series, let alone the last movie, it will see Molly Weasley squaring off with Bellatrix LeStrange after the latter attacks the former's daughter, Ginny.

In it, Mrs Weasley (Walters), says the line: "Not my daughter, you bitch!" And here's what the two duelling witches had to say on the matter...

Julie Walters: "Deathly Hallows – Part 2 is Mrs. Weasley's big moment. She's right in the middle of the Battle Of Hogwarts. The battle is huge, painful and heroic for her. Before we've seen a very sweet mum, and this earthy sort of presence even though she's a wizard. But you see another side to her. It's a very physical role this time out. And she has one of the most famous lines in the books. Everyone wrote to me and said, 'I HOPE they're NOT going to take THAT out, are they?!'"

Daniel Radcliffe also had his own thoughts on the line:

"I've always been very against any swearing in these films and I don't know why because I swear much more than I should in real life. But if the, "Not my daughter, you bitch!" line is in the book, then that's fine. I mean, Bellatrix is about to kill her daughter, absolutely."

And Helena Bonham-Carter herself, though not so preoccupied with that line, explained just how hazardous the whole fight was to shoot:

"You should warm up before wand-fighting; that's what Julie Walters and I discovered when we were duelling each other. We were crippled after that scene. Duelling going backwards on a table is tricky without falling off. Which, of course, I did! I did say, 'Can someone stand there and keep and eye out?' But there were people standing all around and not one of them warned me."

Excited? Thought you might be. So if you haven't had your subscribers' issue in the post already, and you're a big Potter fan, you might want to pick up our Harry Potter - The Ultimate Movie Celebration issue, out tomorrow, May 26.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is out in the UK on July 15. Keep checking back daily for more Harry Potter interviews over the next few days. Seriously, we spoke to everyone and we have to share it.

Ali Plumb
I am really exited the last part of Harry Potter movie. I hope it is also best movie life previous one. I want see the daring of Harry in the movie and how he kill the woldmote in this movie. I hope this series will not end on this part and story will run after the death of Woldmote.