Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 17 finally updated!

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
been super busy but am watching it now so update will be up soon!

Dimple told them and Sudha is upset. She is confused why she kicked them out. She's about to call but daddy stops them. He's like they're going tomorrow right, so let it go! They leave for bed. 

Dadaji, Prachin, Ved, and Gyaan are in a room. Dadaji is confused who is right and wrong. Gyaan tries to show them that she's not wrong (he compares her to Malti too) and states that she's human, not GOD. Prachin and Ved leave without saying anything. Chedi is talking to his wife's picture how he looks for her in other people. He doesn't know if Toasty's story is right or wrong, but she can't be forgiven because an enmy's friend may not be an enemy but cannot be a friend. This time the decsion is mine and not yours (his wife's).

Gyaan goes to Tej. He tries to remind him of good times--before marriage. He remembers how she made upma for him (in a restaurant). It's really cutee  how he's remembering good times.  but when he asks how much they love but he's like u saw what she did?  i did trust her but now i don't even trust myself!

Prachin-Ved-Pashu: Its pathetic.. just his actions so i'm not writing it out! 

Nitika calls Ved and asks about Toasty. SHe asks she probably got upset because they came unnannounced and she apologized (cuz Ved says probably...).  She tells him to take care of her and he starts to think. 

Next Day: Pashu is like nobody is going to drink your tea. (but dadaji does drink it when he comes out)  

YES  means toasty stays; NO means toasty goes.

Toasty says she wants to vote too. Pashu is annoying but Chedi says okay. 

Everyone writes...

(i cant read hindi.. did tej write no? or yes?  thats the only one they showed)

Dadaji reads them: 

Y

Y

N

N

N

(empty)   --who is this confused soul???hmmm

Y (toasty believes its Tej)

N

(in this drama...  pashu frequently asks who voted but dadaji stops him)

Point is, Toasty must leave! Gyaan is sad.. everyone else is shocked, happy or tear eyed.

Pre-cap: Toasty tells Tej as long as he's with her she's fine and he says he voted NO!

thank god i don't have t odo that update! I'll be back Thursday though...

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch :)

take your time...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But if the person who left an empty chit votes then maybe it will be a draw. WTH who was that confused soul? And Tej ur such a LOSER for voting no!!! Well I would call u much worse than a LOSER but unfortunately IF wont permit me...
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
THANKZ FOR THE UPDATE ...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So angry for Toasty! These Chaturvedi men just don't deserve her, including Tej. Can't he have some faith on his wife?
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update i cant believe it :( ughhh hate this :(
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for covering for me! i have had no time to watch any of them and you update is how i knew what happened. thanks a ton again.
kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually this is the reality. I have seen this type of problems many times. When a bahu do a lot for her in-laws and for just a little mistake ...
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update, still no dish :( will be getting everything normal on thursday so updates are all I count on. So was it mega episode today???

I think Ved is blank since he is confused with his commitment to Nikita and Pashu, I think Toasty says N. Since she is feels guilty and think she cheated them unintentionally.

So Dadaji, Gyan and Prachin Yes and Chedi, Pashu, Tej and Toasty No.