Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prcns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly, though totally remaining outside, Vaibhav had different roles to play regarding this deal...n he handled it awesomelyπŸ‘πŸ‘...but i think he was rude to Devki just so she doesnt get to know tht he was behind her finances...so tht even if she gets doubtful abt it, she'll herself refute it.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@kool sadhu, i agree with u yaar

i can totally understand rajvi situation, i am glad that she is not a faker, she honestly told that she is not happt, and why should she,
if d thinks everyone is gong to balle balle on her party, then she is quite wrong.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i am really very much irritated with baa and baapuji devki jaap 24*7. of course the other bahu will feel bad abt this, and till now i dont think d has done something so out of the box
i dont have ant problems with d character but the way somecharacters percieve her as the best thing irks me.
v also praises her when necessary but he is quick to criticise her too, v is so very honest with her
anupditto thumbnail
@koolsadhu1000
'Btw Manhar and Jyotsna look like TWINS . They look more like SIBLINGs than hubby wife .. Made for Each other .'
am dying out of laughter
BTW, you write very well
anupditto thumbnail
And the behavior of Sid towards Rajvi too is over the top...he is indifferent towards her for what...coz he couldn't take painting as a career? It was his decision, he didn't do it for her. And this is so common...men and women who feel responsible towards their family make such sacrifices so often...a lot of professions especially in India is not good enough to give you a decent livelihood, in some cases not even if you are the best in country. People take up other jobs for their family even if their passion lie in another profession which gives no financial return. It's not as big a deal as is shown. And if it does affect you as negatively as it has affected Sid, it's a weakness, a lack of strength. As they say, "LIFE happens". You can't treat your family badly for this. And what's Rajvi's fault anyway?

And to bring in divorce for such matters? Can't get any more hyper and stupid. At the max it could have warranted a tension for a day or 2, but divorce?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anupditto

@koolsadhu1000
'Btw Manhar and Jyotsna look like TWINS . They look more like SIBLINGs than hubby wife .. Made for Each other .'
am dying out of laughter

BTW, you write very well

Thanks😊 I LOVe this serial ...its a refreshing watch from those saas bahu serials where women weave plots by eavesdropping at doorsπŸ˜ƒ And all the women are so  bitchy and with goals ...

Whatever u said about Sid I too said same thing in a post of mine .

He plays the victim but he needs to be pulled up SHARPLY .  He needs to GROW UP and work on his marraige like a man instead of pining and pining for the great LOVE MARRAIGe he never had . I honestly wonder which great beauty queen he was gonna land ...as u said anup , LIFE HAPPENS . He got a good deal in life u know in the form of that lovely girl Rajvi who has borne so much and still stayed in the marraige and who is now the mother of his son and who respects his family like a daughter of that family . That girl is the victim , not Siddarth .

What happened between Sid and his Dad was NOT Rajvi's fault .

Sid has no guts to put his foot down in front of his father so he lashes out at poor Rajvi who has done nothing and potters around him like a lost child , hoping for some happiness . This is typically what COWARDS do ...they remove their frustrations on some one weaker than them .

There r hundreds of guys in this world who put aside their hobbies to earn a living ...Sid is no great exception . Anyways , the decision to listen to IMV was his . Sonal did not listen . He too cud have left house like Sonal .

And how long is Sid going to sit and wail But Daddy did not Let me become an artist ? Can't he pursue that as a hobby while managing business or take up some Artistic projects in his business world in which he can show his Art vision ? { They are gonna show this ...but of course it will be Devki who will suggest it , mark my words}

If u notice he is good to ALL women except his wife . He is good to Devki , Was all for Sabina , he is horrid to Rajvi .

If he can be so nice and understanding to other women why not his own wife ? What has she done ? All she expects is for him to be a loving Dad to their son and love her sometimes as a husband instead of perpetually frowning and sulking .

For Devki's mistake he was threatening Rajvi with DIVORCE ? OMG I was so 😑😑😑😑As I saw that scene . For gods sake Man , u have a SON ! R u gonna throw the poor wife out for a painting that resurfaced without ur knowledge ? Its ok for u to lose ur son for some past issues ?

Siddarth is not the victim . Rajvi is the victim . I want IMV to urge her to take an interest in some event management where some man shows interest in her right under Sidarth's uppity artistic nose . That will jolt him alright .

Charu goes around beaming like a madonna but fails to pull this son up sharply for the atrocities he inflicts on his innocent wife .

IMV and Charu may not have the great love marraige that Master and Baa have ...yet ...there is the spousal bond between them . We have seen IMV getting uncomfortable when Charu gave him the silent treatment once ...he told her , ur silent treatment pricks me . They DO have a bond .

But sid and Rajvi have none . And its all due to Sid .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
v also praises her when necessary but he is quick to criticise her too, v is so very honest with her

And I like that about V ...thats how a husband shud ideally be . Once when she was constantly making those mixed signal statements like as a businesswoman how she wants to make her mark and How V shud NOT step back from the competition as she wants the best for him as a WIFE ...V just cut her short and bluntly said ...Then U step back .πŸ˜† She was so taken aback .πŸ˜†

Vaibhav sees things as THEY ARE . Whether its Dalichand's misery , whether its business rivalry...he sees things EXACTLY as they are . Devki is too full of idealism to see the very obvious . Not Vaibhav .
Devki keeps berating her father but does not understand when he screams out and tells TAke away the money , I wont be able to control myself ...she has no knowledge of the horrific withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism . For her its always a filmy ideal solution ...Daddy shud look at his little girl's face , feel a surge of fatherly love and stop drinking ...so simple . She has ZERO knowledge of the PAIN alcoholics go through . But Vaibhav understands and doesn't judge .

Actually , Vaivhav is a hard headed businessman . He REALLY knows business . I wud like to see HIS acumen in business too , besides the Devki jaap .

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If someone cares for a bit of a contrary opinion.. Although I do agree with Rajvi's stand.. I cant bring myself to empathize with Sid's loss in this particular scenario.. To me it was IMVs or Devki's loss from the bg.. coz these 2 were the ones who directly got involved in planning for the project.. Although the project was meant for Sid it was like daddy dearest was gonna hand it to him once he wins it for him.. I guess that's his deal.. he starts the bidding process by himself.. whether its the hotel project for vaibhav or the aviation deal for Sid. so these 2 boys have sort of a legacy..a silver platter.. Although I would not doubt their credentials.. esp Vaibhav's

As for Devki.. she had decided to learn the tricks of the trade independently.. not under her grandfather's patronage.. so even now when she is taking his company in her hands, she is the one working first hand on it. Just shows the contrast in background.. in that league IMV and Devki are similar.. esp coz Devki has learnt from IMV..

So all in all I see this deal as a loss for IMV (or for that matter Devki had she lost) rather than a loss for Sid or Bhawanji Bha altho the latter 2 were the people the project was gonna be furthered by.. but IM/D were the front runners and the face of it.. besides it did not look like Sid was esp that upset about it.. and there I completely went with Vaibhav's logical stand.. get Devki out of the way with this deal and get Sid another project.. coz at the end it looks like they will GET a project for him.. not have him bag himself one.. 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

And I like that about V ...thats how a husband shud ideally be . Once when she was constantly making those mixed signal statements like as a businesswoman how she wants to make her mark and How V shud NOT step back from the competition as she wants the best for him as a WIFE ...V just cut her short and bluntly said ...Then U step back .πŸ˜† She was so taken aback .πŸ˜†

Vaibhav sees things as THEY ARE . Whether its Dalichand's misery , whether its business rivalry...he sees things EXACTLY as they are . Devki is too full of idealism to see the very obvious . Not Vaibhav .
Devki keeps berating her father but does not understand when he screams out and tells TAke away the money , I wont be able to control myself ...she has no knowledge of the horrific withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism . For her its always a filmy ideal solution ...Daddy shud look at his little girl's face , feel a surge of fatherly love and stop drinking ...so simple . She has ZERO knowledge of the PAIN alcoholics go through . But Vaibhav understands and doesn't judge .

Actually , Vaivhav is a hard headed businessman . He REALLY knows business . I wud like to see HIS acumen in business too , besides the Devki jaap .

yes koolsadhu that what i like abt v, i find him as the most sensible character in this show,
i like it that he praises and critisises d also. thats the way it should be
honestly if v was not there to check d wonder what would have happened..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†he does not want to be mahaan, he is a gr8 thinker and a very patient listener, whenver he speaks , u know hw has put alot of thought behind that.
he has a gr8 insight of the future , he knew this deal would cause some trouble, he had warned d
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
 Although I do agree with Rajvi's stand.. I cant bring myself to empathize with Sid's loss in this particular scenario.. To me it was IMVs or Devki's loss from the bg.. coz these 2 were the ones who directly got involved in planning for the project.. Although the project was meant for Sid it was like daddy dearest was gonna hand it to him once he wins it for him.. I guess that's his deal.. he starts the bidding process by himself.. whether its the hotel project for vaibhav or the aviation deal for Sid. so these 2 boys have sort of a legacy..a silver platter.. Although I would not doubt their credentials.. esp Vaibhav's
Actually sonali if u note I have not empathised with sid at all ...my sympathies lie totally with Rajvi .

The two contestants were IMV and Devki but the loss and the gains have their own repercussions .

If IMV lost , Sid lost , Rajvi lost , Vaibhhav lost . If Devki won ...BB won .

Speaking of silver platters ...I admit that the Virani boys are inheriting a readymade legacy . It was IMV who went thru the struggle .

But frankly speaking ...as I observe Devki's progress , she too is not shown struggling much . She has many many benefits simply handed to her on a platter and honestly i failed to see her struggle and her struggle story failed to touch me .

She has the Virani name behind her

She has full support of sasural

She has BB's experienced guidance

She always had Vaibhav asking her if she needed help

Ultimately Vaibhav did help

She had Manhar supplying information

She had Manhar on her side and he played a vital role in giving her the contract

Since her first day in sasural , IMV has pampered her as a sasur . New car , this and that . He attended all the lunches hosted by her and never forbade her from doing ANYTHING ...be it being a business rival or turning down his offer . IMv wanted to make a cabin with latest technologies only for her . He is a ruthless businessman but he honestly has been an excellent sasur to DEvki ...He has only given and given ever since she stepped in the house . Right from allowing the Ganpati idol in the house to gifting her cars , jewels , joining Charu in pampering her , IMV has encouraged her .

Where has Devki faced hungama from sasural inspite of standing against husband ? I dont see her fighting sasural to keep her head above water ...Baa , Charu , Manhar , Master . Sid , Vaibhav and even IMV have made it easy for her to take the steps she has taken by not imposing PERSONAL relations on her . Their objectibity was commendable .

She inherited BB's business and his name and goodwill . Husbands backing .

Her finances were arranged by husband and  She dint have any worry from sasural ...no opposition nor a single kadwa word .

If Virani boys inherited legacy , Devki too is being given royal treatment .She has been shown to win twice ...with Lady Luck smiling on her . I do hope they show some real struggle , not like this each time .

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I must admit I am a little puzzled at some of the comments. A woman should taste defeat or consider her family before she takes them on in a business environment? Why? Why should it be the woman's lot to be the peace maker or the person who holds the family together? It would appear that women believe that if it's a choice between career and home, a man has the right to chose work but a woman perforce must chose home.

Virani group has enough and more businesses so why could the Viranis not step back and allow their daughter-in-law to take this business - at the end of the day it would till be their ghar ki bahu doing them proud.

Yes, one feels bad for Sid, and one admires him for his magnanimity in being happy for Devaki but maybe Sid's wife should direct her grouse against IMV rather than Devaki simply cos they don't have the courage to take on IMV. Is this the only business that the Viranis have that Sid could do? To my mind Devaki deserves this more, cos she is the one who is fighting for it while its Sid's dad who is getting it for him!

And does IMV really encourage the women in his family? Is that why he never tried to get over Chandraprabha and didn't give his wife her due? Which is why he is happy to ruin Devaki's life?  Even his reaction to losing this deal underlines the fact that what his mother is doing is right. She recognises her son for what he really is - egotistical, driven and vindictive - and while she understands and sympathises with what drove him to become so, she also has the courage to try and ensure that his vendetta doesn't destroy an innocent life.

I feel sorry for both Vaibhav and Devaki cos they are both pawns in a deadly game being played by IMV.  Devaki cos she knows not that the impetus behind her marriage is pure revenge for IMV. Even more so for Vaibhav - cos he is feeling bad for a father who didn't blink about destroying his love life and has happily sacrificed him at the alter of his (IMV's) desire for revenge by getting him married to Devaki...

.. and whether you like it or not, when you do things driven by anger, desire to hurt, you can control what you do but not what actually ends up happening...IMV has rolled the die, but cant control where the chips will fall and what and who all they will destroy in the process!