17th May PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sid appears in front of T. He does not hesitate as he smashes her head against the wall so she becomes unconscious.

S: What was T doing here? If she finds out about Pia being here, she would have revealed everything. I hate these bloody teenagers! I need to focus on my plan now. And then, T can always make a great little diet snack…where are they? I won't be able to do it without. I need his powers. If he is there Abhay, Chand, Her highness won't be able to stop me. I need him.

A wolf howl is heard and the shadow of a wolf is shown.

S: Your late. I knew you would come. For 5 hours, I need you to keep the vampires away from us. This should be easy since you are an old enemy of ours. Once Maithli and I rule, we will not forget you. We will begin a new relationship with your kind. Do not attack until I give you the order.

Howling is heard.

S: Down, doggie, down.

Sid and Maithli are together.

M: Sid, why are you so frustrated? It's only 5 hours. Then, we will rule.

S: It is going to be very chaotic. I feat that in these 5 hours, the superior will come here. I even got a call from them. I told them I was alone. But the superior didn't believe me. Maithli, she is very powerful, she can see everything. If she grows suspicious…so I called another powerful being. But even then, I don't know how long the superior can be stopped.

M: Siddharth, are getting help from those wolves? Sid, they hot blooded and we are cold blooded. We are living dead and they are wild animals. Our rivalry goes back to when we are born.Our enemies are these wolves. We cannot befriend our enemies! What is they betray us?

S: There is no one else that can save us! I have made a deal. I told him that during our reign, we will make a new relationship with them.

M: What did you think Sid? Snake and (?) can be friends?

S: Nor friends but an understand. If they help us today, we will help them in the future. Then we be enemies once again. We need them! They will save us.

M: No, Sid! This is too dangerous. Our rivalry is between two kinds. It won't diminish just by tonight. Tell them no!

S: Listen-

M: I told you. Tell them to leave!

Suddenly, they grasp their head with excessive pain and scream. They fall to the floor. Maithli is affect also. But soon, it disappears. We were safe so how did this happen?

S: The protection for vampire's identity is gone. The human has broken it. Maithli, we have to beforiend our enemies, for now.

Misha, Panchi and the Hasni are in Kolar. Misha is irritated because Hasni is not doing anything but hasni tells them about the device which send soudnw aves through their head and it is becomes painful to vampires. Vampires won't have a choice but to give in to us. They will come out.

Panchi freaks out over Pia being in danger and runs towards the house. Misha follows.

Maithli and Sid hear the two calling Pia.

S: Panchi.

Maithli is angry.

S: What is she doing here?

M: Because of you, humans have now followed. Bring Pia.

Sid is surprised as to Maithli's plan but he soon brings Pia out. Maithli is shown in Pia's clothing while Sid is closing the coffin.

Misha and Panchi use a boulder to break in. Hasni persists to do it his way but Misha and Panchi refuse to listen.

Maithli comes out and as Misha and Panchi try to go inside, she lures them away. She looks scared but tells them what happened.

Once they come out, Hasni gives Maithli a cloak for protection from other vampires. Panchi is surprised that there are others. Hasni tells her there is a lot of danger but no need to concern. And he assures Maithli that she will be safe with them. They go towards the jungle while Maithli shwos her signature sinister smile.

Haseena is with Abhay. He is extremely depressed, his head down. He is in a spell.

H: Dw Abhay. When we reach come, I will break the spell.

Abhay hears Pia's voice.

P: Abhay, can you hear me? Listen! You have no idea what's going on. The girl with my sisters isn't me. It's Maithli. Misha and Panchi are in danger. It's Maithli. She will not spare them.

Abhay seems to have been broken from the spell.

A: Mom, you have to go back.

H: What is going on?

A: I heard Pia. She is calling. She is saying that Maithli is here. How is this possible?

H: Maithli? How is it possible?

A: You know, I can read Pia's thoughts.

H: We will speak to Chand and he will inform us of what is going on. Don't forget that Pia is with Sid. He may be forcing her to lie.

Abhay is frustrated. He closes his eyes, trying to communicate.

A: Talk to me, Pia. Where are you? Are you still there?

P: Thankfully you can hear me. I am here in this coffin Sid put me in.

Her voice is fainting away.

A: Mom, we need to go back. Pia is in danger. Her voice faded suddenly. I have to save her.

H: We need Chand's help.

A: We don't need his help! We have to go there now!

Haseena refuses.

A: I will never forgive you!

After a moment of driving, Abhay disappears, the door open. He's run away. Haseena gets out of the car but useless, he's already gone.

Sid goes to coffin and all of a sudden, jumps on the coffin. He opens the coffin after climbing down.

S: Don't try to communicate with Abhay or else…you want to say something?

Sid removes the tape.

P: I already talked to him. He knows I am here.

Sid gets on top of the coffin and leans down towards Pia.

S: Don't make this mistake. It won't be good for him or you.

He clicks his fangs.

S: These aren't fake. One bit and you're dead. But I will have to wait because of Maithli.

P: Go to hell.

S: I am in hell! You don't know what hellish life I've been living. What can Abhay see in you? You are a replica of Maithli. Nothing else. How can he cope with you? But lucky, I have gotten another meal for me. Ssh!

He grins before taping her back again. Sid leaves her and heads toward an unconscious T.

Hasni and the rest are still walking in the jungle.

H: Enough! This should be okay. Stay together and wait. I have to return.

P: Don't leave us please. We will tell the police.

H: No! What can police do? They are monsters while police have bullets and handcuffs.

M: I saw him. He has blue eyes and fangs. He looks really scary.

H: Dw, you are with us. Nobody can hurt you if you are with us. I have to do something. He came here only for Pia. It is you face that has become you enemy. Maithli is dangerous.

M: Maithli is dead.

H: I have my doubts that she did not burn in the fire. She became a vampire with Sid.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
it was a thrilling episode...

abhay..maithilli...siddharth rocked...
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow What An Episode. Thanks So Much.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

wow the story is moving forward :D and the werewolves are here!!!!

i hope the new jacob is hot ;D
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the wonderful update! 😊