kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anisha dis is 4 u👏
v all r ek hi thali k chate pate dear n v luv dat 2😉
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

Even I am missing Ranveer alot... 😭  😭  😭 😭 😭... and with that I miss RagVir moreee ...   😕 .. and Good that RS is focusing on  CCBM more, the more he focus, the more it drowns!! 😛 , I so want my Kinny out of that show and wants him Paired with dashing Parul jaaaniii 😳 ...*dreaaamsss* 😍 ...and about the popularity, offcourse yaar, KinRul, who else,... do we need to prove it!!???... 😆 😆 ... C'mon y on earth am I hearing world's biggest jokes that Kinshuk looks better with other co-star?... 🤪 ... and about Neha, Oh god, I dont want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 ... 🥱 
He looks good only with Parul, whatsoever others say, I dont mind!!!! 🥱 ... and yes, I am so happy to hear what Kinny said, ".. If I had not fallen in love with Divya before, I would have defenitely chosen Parul because of her sensibility".. and also. .." I would have opted for a fair girl if I had not done Bidaai ..."... I lovvveee Kinshuk and Parul more than my RagVir for they are wonderful human beings!!!!.. come back sooon..we are missinnnggg youuu! 😭 

P .S . : @Sihame : yaarrr.. I could not stop laughing after reading your signature quote!!!!!!!...😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ....ROFL lol!!!! goshhh.. it was sooo damn hilarious to read, and an honest frustration and truth expressed in an exaggerated way😛,...I loved it dear!!!..😃

very well said yaar

Edited by ragvir92 - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am also missing him alottt...now when ccbm ended i am missing him even more