Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Missing ranveer :(( Rajan shahi replied me :) (Page 4)

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i too miss ranvir and ragvir loadss...i just want them backkk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihame

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Want to see kinshuk as ranveer college boy and a new girl love interest he is famous and many actress want to work with him
Rajan ji likes neha and kinshuk so now ranveer as kinshuk and new girl for new season will be exciting
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

Want to see kinshuk as ranveer college boy and a new girl love interest he is famous and many actress want to work with him
Rajan ji likes neha and kinshuk so now ranveer as kinshuk and new girl for new season will be exciting
my dear friend... this is tooo LOLmuch stop day dreaming...Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihameKinshukKiDewani

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

whats ur problem... in parul's plasc some other NO>... stop dreaming...Angry

sihame

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Well kinshuk himself has send in some interview that in life He wud go for a fair complexion girl no meter what complextion girl he will go in his life... it's up to him but in bidaai to kinshuk  must be with only parul...  just his choice is that so chill also rajan ji likes his acting with neha and the chemistry he said in one of the post is best or he favs them most kinshuk fans like kinshuk with his new pair so ne ones are his choice can u give me the link... me to wan't to see it...and i don't think Mr.RS never say such a thing...
Sulagna may be next or new auditions for Tammy and kushi
zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
 gulati10 whats you problem with parul or kinrul... you can be a kinha fan no problem we have with it... but this is bidaai forum... so ypu better not to bring neha here... we are just talking abt bidaai and kinrul we don't care abt kinha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihamesnowhitepinkzzKinshukKiDewani

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Even I am missing Ranveer alot... Cry  Cry  Cry Cry Cry... and with that I miss RagVir moreee ... Ouch  Confused .. and Good that RS is focusing on  CCBM more, the more he focus, the more it drowns!! Tongue , I so want my Kinny out of that show and wants him Paired with dashing Parul jaaaniii Embarrassed ...*dreaaamsss* Day Dreaming ...and about the popularity, offcourse yaar, KinRul, who else,... do we need to prove it!!???... LOL LOL ... C'mon y on earth am I hearing world's biggest jokes that Kinshuk looks better with other co-star?... Silly ... and about Neha, Oh god, I dont want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry ... Sleepy 
He looks good only with Parul, whatsoever others say, I dont mind!!!! Sleepy ... and yes, I am so happy to hear what Kinny said, ".. If I had not fallen in love with Divya before, I would have defenitely chosen Parul because of her sensibility".. and also. .." I would have opted for a fair girl if I had not done Bidaai ..."... I lovvveee Kinshuk and Parul more than my RagVir for they are wonderful human beings!!!!.. come back sooon..we are missinnnggg youuu! Cry 

P .S . : @Sihame : yaarrr.. I could not stop laughing after reading your signature quote!!!!!!!...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ....ROFL lol!!!! goshhh.. it was sooo damn hilarious to read, and an honest frustration and truth expressed in an exaggerated wayTongue,...I loved it dear!!!..Big smile
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Dear this person made me crazy LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i was tireddd of her dnt know bt whatever ill nt take anymore any bash abt parul or Kinrul and i dnt understand why ppl r still thinking like this person dusky ppl r so beautiful I WISH HER TO GET A DUSKY BABY ! that's the only thing she deserved She is so immature think she is only 10 or 12 no more she must travel around the world and see the popularity of suky ppl WinkWinkWink If parul come IN FRance i can bet that every boys will look at her and kinshuk willl be so jealous Day Dreaming  dreaming LOLLOL

He really said that?????

KinshukKiDewani

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
When kinshuk said that abt parul I was also shocked but maybe that's how he looks at his companion
It's his opinion and he has a choice
I think you people are just talking things to seriouky
Nothing to do abt neha or any of his co stars he is famous that's all matters and he likes new stars

KinshukKiDewani

Go to top