Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Missing ranveer :(( Rajan shahi replied me :) (Page 2)

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Ok good 3 POv one abt aprul the other abt KinRul and the 3rd abt Kinshuk all alone LOLLOL 
whatever good luck Guys

Kinrul Rockkkzzz

and gulati urself u said he is focusing on ccbm that's it that's why he is venting Kinha's chemistry bt seriously what chemistry they have ???? that's nt even 50% of Kinrul . I said focusing  LOLLOLLOLLOL I made a mistake LOL if he was seriously focusing on this show he wouldnt have used bidaai scenes and moments and lory's Wink

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Maybe since he likes kinshuk and neha he prefers their chemistry and they have kits of fans
I heard that a new face will be virens past and he may end with her
Rajan ji likes to cast ne people so he will get a fresh face opposite kinshuk of there is change in storyline
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

Maybe since he likes kinshuk and neha he prefers their chemistry and they have kits of fans
I heard that a new face will be virens past and he may end with her
Rajan ji likes to cast ne people so he will get a fresh face opposite kinshuk of there is change in storyline
than i hope this time he will choose someone pretty jst as kinshuk is handsome LOLLOLLOLLOL

I dnt care abt nivren end nivrenians deserve what's happening to them after all the bashes parulians hear from them I dnt care god gave them it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysandhir

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Why would they bash parul
All goes with popularity and chemistry of the Jodi
Neha and kinshuk have more fans and they have great back up
New people love kinshuk with neha and kinshuk is a star so more fans like him and neha
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

New people love kinshuk with neha and kinshuk is a star so more fans like him and neha
Okk I wish kinshuk will eb back with Parul and you will see hw many ppl will love them ;) Bidaai is known all arround the world what about ccbm and his trp's LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ccbm fans bring their fav show to an end bt ragvirians and salekians stayed here till the end of our fav couples then continu to praise kinha/ nivren because soon it will be nivarth as in the begining of the show and BYE BYE NIVREN LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
and yes they bashed parul i dnt know hw many times i was on ccbm forum and
some of the comments where " neha is so much prettier than parul nivren doesnt need intimates scenes to be fabulous OuchOuch Parul looks older than kinshuk she is like his siis ..." we heard a lot of things and we kept quiet bt nw it's nivren fans turn to suffer because chances turn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarKinshukKiDewani

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

well ranvir died in show so i sincerely hope that rajan has no illusions to bring back hsi aatma..he had not brought it back even for TRP for last epsiode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihame

</div>Okk I wish kinshuk will eb back with Parul and you will see hw many ppl will love them ;) Bidaai is known all arround the world what about ccbm and his trp's LOL ccbm fans bring their fav show to an end bt ragvirians and salekians stayed here till the end of our fav couples then continu to praise kinha/ nivren because soon it will be nivarth as in the begining of the show and BYE BYE NIVREN LOL
<div>and yes they bashed parul i dnt know hw many times i was on ccbm forum and

some of the comments where " neha is so much prettier than parul nivren doesnt need intimates scenes to be fabulous OuchOuch Parul looks older than kinshuk she is like his siis ..." we heard a lot of things and we kept quiet bt nw it's nivren fans turn to suffer because chances turn
well sometimes people look older it's their opinion what bashing there
Each one has their pov Many I have read that in bidaaii post Also that parul with kinshuk dose'nt seem good Sara and kinshuk were better and they shud be in a show together they are a best Jodi
Kinshuk is a big hero and he acts well with his costars tomorrow if he is paired with sulagna also kinshuk fans will support him
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sihame

</div>Okk I wish kinshuk will eb back with Parul and you will see hw many ppl will love them ;) Bidaai is known all arround the world what about ccbm and his trp's LOL ccbm fans bring their fav show to an end bt ragvirians and salekians stayed here till the end of our fav couples then continu to praise kinha/ nivren because soon it will be nivarth as in the begining of the show and BYE BYE NIVREN LOL
<div>and yes they bashed parul i dnt know hw many times i was on ccbm forum and

some of the comments where " neha is so much prettier than parul nivren doesnt need intimates scenes to be fabulous OuchOuch Parul looks older than kinshuk she is like his siis ..." we heard a lot of things and we kept quiet bt nw it's nivren fans turn to suffer because chances turn
well sometimes people look older it's their opinion what bashing there
Each one has their pov Many I have read that in bidaaii post Also that parul with kinshuk dose'nt seem good Sara and kinshuk were better and they shud be in a show together they are a best Jodi
Kinshuk is a big hero and he acts well with his costars tomorrow if he is paired with sulagna also kinshuk fans will support him
i knew i see you somewhere u opened the tpic abt kinshuk and sulagna LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
je comprend mieux LOLLOLLOL Ok good that's ur POv bt seriously dnt tell me u r nt rascists cause since im talking with u u r sounding Rascist

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarKinshukKiDewani

Go to top