Missing ranveer :(( Rajan shahi replied me :) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Even I am missing Ranveer alot... πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­... and with that I miss RagVir moreee ...   πŸ˜• .. and Good that RS is focusing on  CCBM more, the more he focus, the more it drowns!! πŸ˜› , I so want my Kinny out of that show and wants him Paired with dashing Parul jaaaniii πŸ˜³ ...*dreaaamsss* πŸ˜ ...and about the popularity, offcourse yaar, KinRul, who else,... do we need to prove it!!???... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... C'mon y on earth am I hearing world's biggest jokes that Kinshuk looks better with other co-star?... πŸ€ͺ ... and about Neha, Oh god, I dont want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘ ... πŸ₯± 
He looks good only with Parul, whatsoever others say, I dont mind!!!! πŸ₯± ... and yes, I am so happy to hear what Kinny said, ".. If I had not fallen in love with Divya before, I would have defenitely chosen Parul because of her sensibility".. and also. .." I would have opted for a fair girl if I had not done Bidaai ..."... I lovvveee Kinshuk and Parul more than my RagVir for they are wonderful human beings!!!!.. come back sooon..we are missinnnggg youuu! πŸ˜­ 

P .S . : @Sihame : yaarrr.. I could not stop laughing after reading your signature quote!!!!!!!...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....ROFL lol!!!! goshhh.. it was sooo damn hilarious to read, and an honest frustration and truth expressed in an exaggerated wayπŸ˜›,...I loved it dear!!!..πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dear this person made me crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was tireddd of her dnt know bt whatever ill nt take anymore any bash abt parul or Kinrul and i dnt understand why ppl r still thinking like this person dusky ppl r so beautiful I WISH HER TO GET A DUSKY BABY ! that's the only thing she deserved She is so immature think she is only 10 or 12 no more she must travel around the world and see the popularity of suky ppl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ If parul come IN FRance i can bet that every boys will look at her and kinshuk willl be so jealous Day Dreaming  dreaming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He really said that?????
When kinshuk said that abt parul I was also shocked but maybe that's how he looks at his companion
It's his opinion and he has a choice
I think you people are just talking things to seriouky
Nothing to do abt neha or any of his co stars he is famous that's all matters and he likes new stars
Originally posted by gulati10

When kinshuk said that abt parul I was also shocked but maybe that's how he looks at his companion
It's his opinion and he has a choice
I think you people are just talking things to seriouky
Nothing to do abt neha or any of his co stars he is famous that's all matters and he likes new stars
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 u r a kinshukians bt u dnt even know  what he said πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG m i dreaming ?????
He said he liked fair people as his companion
Maybe that is his choice
I just don get why people are rude abt him and his co star now

He said he liked fair people as his companion
Maybe that is his choice
I just don get why people are rude abt him and his co star now
so first of all he said before doing bidaai he would have chose a fair person bt cause of bidaai and Parul he doesnt care anymore πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... Kinshuk doesnt have any problem with dusky girl BUT YOU HAVE πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sihame

πŸ˜† Dear this person made me crazy πŸ˜† i was tireddd of her dnt know bt whatever ill nt take anymore any bash abt parul or Kinrul and i dnt understand why ppl r still thinking like this person dusky ppl r so beautiful I WISH HER TO GET A DUSKY BABY ! that's the only thing she deserved She is so immature think she is only 10 or 12 no more she must travel around the world and see the popularity of suky ppl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ If parul come IN FRance i can bet that every boys will look at her and kinshuk willl be so jealous 😍  dreaming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He really said that?????

Yuppp...Sihame... He really did say that!!!!!!!!!!...😳 
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Yuppp...Sihame... He really did say that!!!!!!!!!!...😳 
OMG kinshuk why why r u with Divya CryCryCryCryCry
Originally posted by kinrul_jan09

first of all its bidaai forum so y u r bringing dat neha again n again second thing v all knw who is rs fav kinrul or kinha its offcourse kinrul anytime ok well if u wan 2 cosol urself by thinking dat kinha is rs fav den no rblm v knw d truth
anothr thing abt jodi ok den  do u really thing kinha hv evn half d popularity of kinrul nooo ,dey r famous there chemistry common kinha hd more intimate scenes den kinrul as far as i remember n if u hv seen d shw frm strtng den u cn find it kinrul r famous among all age groups dey luk natural,no 1 evr said dat kinha luk real life couple bt kinrul got dis compliments many a time rs himself said dat kinrul hv d x_factor,
kini said dat he wuld hv been went 4 a fair complextion grl if he wuld hv got married b4 bidaai happen bt knw his thoughts r different
knw compairing parul n dat neha ok den 4 ur kind of info parul mght b dusky bt c hs dat attractive factor,gd features, c is beautiful n neha c is jst fair dats it no attractng factor nothng c luks like aunti in front of kini n as far as parul is considered u said c lukd elder den kini ok den wt abt neha, kini himself confessed dat he ws told 2 luk immature 4 his roll bt later he made his physhique n complimented parul  n it ws provd in d shw alread

ragvir always brought trps 4 shw their chemistry their evry track made shw no.1 bt wt abt kinha inspite of having intimate scenes dey nvr culd nt brought shw 2 no.1 leave no. nt evn in top 10 bt kinrul did dat also  n ppl luvd dem they still luv dem evn if bidaai is ended v wil c hw many of u wll remembr kinha aftr ccbm will end
n most imp thing ppl like kinha if there r kinha fan cant say its jst cz of kinshuk only othrwise wt u guyz said earlier many ppl said neha is moti,c lukd like aunti their jodi is like aunti n son etc

so its better 4 u dont compare kinrul wd kinha as said by shiam dey nt evn 50% of kinrul
kinrul were always their kinrulians will akways there n  v all wan dem bck ok
v all knw d truth

mani wll said dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hw dare she compare neha with parul😑
neha look like aunti she is only fair bus but parul she is so attractive and beautiful❀️
kinrul is bst insha allah dey will b back❀️

Want to see kinshuk as ranveer college boy and a new girl love interest he is famous and many actress want to work with him
Rajan ji likes neha and kinshuk so now ranveer as kinshuk and new girl for new season will be exciting

wat r u talking hw u knw rajan ji like neha more than parul
 dnt insult our parul
bidaai2 will b back with kinrul kk dey r soul of bidaai
y rajan ji like neha and kinny
der is no chemistry btwn dem
ccbm going off air isse zyaada kya sabooth chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
den u shld go n chk his interview he nvr said he likes fair grls as his companion, dis is ur dream he nvr said like dat anywhere