Missing ranveer :(( Rajan shahi replied me :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gulati10

Maybe since he likes kinshuk and neha he prefers their chemistry and they have kits of fans
I heard that a new face will be virens past and he may end with her
Rajan ji likes to cast ne people so he will get a fresh face opposite kinshuk of there is change in storyline
than i hope this time he will choose someone pretty jst as kinshuk is handsome 😆😆😆😆

I dnt care abt nivren end nivrenians deserve what's happening to them after all the bashes parulians hear from them I dnt care god gave them it
Why would they bash parul
All goes with popularity and chemistry of the Jodi
Neha and kinshuk have more fans and they have great back up
New people love kinshuk with neha and kinshuk is a star so more fans like him and neha

Why would they bash parul
All goes with popularity and chemistry of the Jodi
Neha and kinshuk have more fans and they have great back up
New people love kinshuk with neha and kinshuk is a star so more fans like him and neha
Okk I wish kinshuk will eb back with Parul and you will see hw many ppl will love them ;) Bidaai is known all arround the world what about ccbm and his trp's 😆😆😆😆😆 ccbm fans bring their fav show to an end bt ragvirians and salekians stayed here till the end of our fav couples then continu to praise kinha/ nivren because soon it will be nivarth as in the begining of the show and BYE BYE NIVREN 😆😆😆😆😆 
and yes they bashed parul i dnt know hw many times i was on ccbm forum and
some of the comments where " neha is so much prettier than parul nivren doesnt need intimates scenes to be fabulous  Parul looks older than kinshuk she is like his siis ..." we heard a lot of things and we kept quiet bt nw it's nivren fans turn to suffer because chances turn

well ranvir died in show so i sincerely hope that rajan has no illusions to bring back hsi aatma..he had not brought it back even for TRP for last epsiode

Originally posted by sihame

</div>Okk I wish kinshuk will eb back with Parul and you will see hw many ppl will love them ;) Bidaai is known all arround the world what about ccbm and his trp's 😆 ccbm fans bring their fav show to an end bt ragvirians and salekians stayed here till the end of our fav couples then continu to praise kinha/ nivren because soon it will be nivarth as in the begining of the show and BYE BYE NIVREN 😆
<div>and yes they bashed parul i dnt know hw many times i was on ccbm forum and

some of the comments where " neha is so much prettier than parul nivren doesnt need intimates scenes to be fabulous Parul looks older than kinshuk she is like his siis ..." we heard a lot of things and we kept quiet bt nw it's nivren fans turn to suffer because chances turn
well sometimes people look older it's their opinion what bashing there
Each one has their pov Many I have read that in bidaaii post Also that parul with kinshuk dose'nt seem good Sara and kinshuk were better and they shud be in a show together they are a best Jodi
Kinshuk is a big hero and he acts well with his costars tomorrow if he is paired with sulagna also kinshuk fans will support him

well sometimes people look older it's their opinion what bashing there
Each one has their pov Many I have read that in bidaaii post Also that parul with kinshuk dose'nt seem good Sara and kinshuk were better and they shud be in a show together they are a best Jodi
Kinshuk is a big hero and he acts well with his costars tomorrow if he is paired with sulagna also kinshuk fans will support him
i knew i see you somewhere u opened the tpic abt kinshuk and sulagna 😆😆😆😆😆😆
je comprend mieux 😆😆😆 Ok good that's ur POv bt seriously dnt tell me u r nt rascists cause since im talking with u u r sounding Rascist
Well kinshuk himself has send in some interview that in life He wud go for a fair complexion girl just his choice is that so chill also rajan ji likes his acting with neha and the chemistry he said in one of the post is best or he favs them most kinshuk fans like kinshuk with his new pair so ne ones are his choice
Sulagna may be next or new auditions for Tammy and kushi

Well kinshuk himself has send in some interview that in life He wud go for a fair complexion girl just his choice is that so chill also rajan ji likes his acting with neha and the chemistry he said in one of the post is best or he favs them most kinshuk fans like kinshuk with his new pair so ne ones are his choice
hmmm please dont bring color yaar...all r craeted by god and whatever kiny said wa sin my opinion insulting to dusky person
Originally posted by sami01

hmmm please dont bring color yaar...all r craeted by god and whatever kiny said wa sin my opinion insulting to dusky person
Sami di kinshuk said before meeting parul he wanted a fair girl bt because of bidaai and parul he doesnt care nw this person is trasofrming everything

hmmm... Again...