Missing ranveer :(( Rajan shahi replied me :)

Posted: 12 years ago
I miss Kinshuk so much as Ranveer so wrote to Rajan ji and he replied

Dear Rajan ji

I am a big fan of Kinshuk and watched his role in Bidaaii as Ranveer. He is the best and his costars are so nice. I hope you will get us Ranveer role again like you did with Viren and make us happy. Ranveer was very powerful and best role of Kinshuk. Bidaaii is a great show and love it again with Ranveer

Thank You
Gulati
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Gulati

Thanks for liking the performance of Kinshuk in Bidaaii and in CCMB. He is a fine actor. kinshuk and neha are my favourites too coz their honesty comes across in their performances and its very real .Kinshuk is now in CCMB and paired with Neha. Bidaaii is appreciated and Will convey your sentiments to the actors too , thanks for loving them:-)

Regards
Rajan shahi
Sent on my BlackBerry from Vodafone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHATTT u gt the same answer as a person on ccbm forum 😆
RS is such a liar once it's kinrul then it's sangad after it's he couple from yeh rishta dnt remember their name  and now it's kinha :S :S good liar Edited by sihame - 12 years ago
Rajan ji is doing ccmb so he favors kinshuk and neha
Maybe later he will cast them again in another show
I want to see ranveer again so I asked
If he is happy how know they will be in anew season of bidaii also
Gulati i hope ur right i hope he will bring back KinRul in B2
lol bringing ranvir back hehe i feel is not possible unless its punar janam.. i doubt it is going to ever happen
Originally posted by sami01

lol bringing ranvir back hehe i feel is not possible unless its punar janam.. i doubt it is going to ever happen
dear what's the need to come here and say this ???? 😕😕😕😕 

u want angini OK at least let ragvirians dream abt Kinrul come back
I think rajan ji will cast kinshuk in a new show after ccmb with neha he likes them a lot I want the same name ranveer I like the name
He will be awesome missing ranveer a lot they killed his character now they are doing same in ccmb neha and kinshuk are his fav how he do that
I think rajan ji will get new faces for season two then kinshuk will create a new roamtic Jodi with a new actress I want my hero with fresh faces he is daam hot what say
Ok good 3 POv one abt aprul the other abt KinRul and the 3rd abt Kinshuk all alone 😆😆 
whatever good luck Guys

Kinrul Rockkkzzz

and gulati urself u said he is focusing on ccbm that's it that's why he is venting Kinha's chemistry bt seriously what chemistry they have ???? that's nt even 50% of Kinrul . I said focusing  😆😆😆😆 I made a mistake LOL if he was seriously focusing on this show he wouldnt have used bidaai scenes and moments and lory's 😉
Maybe since he likes kinshuk and neha he prefers their chemistry and they have kits of fans
I heard that a new face will be virens past and he may end with her
Rajan ji likes to cast ne people so he will get a fresh face opposite kinshuk of there is change in storyline