Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Written Update 17th May 11

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hello all… hope your all good!!

Here's todays update… earlier than usual from me…enjoy!!

Episode begins from yesterday's last scene where Kaveri asks Suraj for a divorce on behalf of Laxmi. Suraj still looks angry whilst everyone else looks shocked. Kaveri grabs the divorce papers and tells Laxmi to sign them right now. Laxmi is thinking whilst Suraj is looking at her. (Camera shots on everyone's reactions). Laxmi finally moves the divorce papers from her sight and says no ma, I don't want to give Suraj a divorce. Kaveri replies he's no good and therefore not worthy of someone like you. Laxmi replies Suraj is my husband, this is my house, my family, I am the bahu of this house and will always remain the bahu. Suraj angrily replies you are not the bahu, you have to leave.

Kaveri speaks up saying Laxmi shall not leave the house. Suraj looks angry and shouts why are you all forcing your decisions upon me, I shall make my own decisions. Kaveri calmly replies it was your choice to marry Laxmi we did not force you. Suraj shouts back that was mistake and now you can't force me to suffer all my life because of that mistake. Everyone is speechless. Uttang finally speaks up and says you have fallen in my eyes. Suraj tells him to be quiet. Parag jumps into the conversation and says why should he be quiet, I have always supported you in all your decisions but I won't support you today. Suraj who is still fuming shouts I don't need anyone's support. Parag and Uttang both shout at him.

Laxmi who is watching is unable to stay silent anymore and shouts stop it. Everyone goes silent. Laxmi continues by saying don't argue, I am ready to given Suraj a divorce. Suraj looks a little relieved whilst Ba is holding her shoulder and looks in slight pain. Whilst crying Laxmi says I don't want this house to lose its happiness because of me, the brothers are fighting because of me. She is about to walk out when Mahen, Parag, Uttang and Randar block her way. Mahen says you're not going and Randar agrees. All four try to convince Laxmi to stay. Suraj, Shobna & Minny look annoyed. Kaveri says that the Mahen crew are right, the divorce shall happen but Laxmi will not leave the house. Suraj looks towards his mum and is shocked. Kaveri says if anyone is leaving then its Suraj, the family all look shocked.

Ba walks forward and shouts what's happening in my house, where did this conversation start and where is it ending. Till today our house has never had anything like this happen. She grabs Suraj and turns him towards her. Ba shouts at him saying how could you think about getting a divorce, she puts her hand on her chest and says it's not right for the son of this house to do this, Ba shouts at everyone to stop them from separating and says what will other people say. Suraj finally loses his patience with Ba and says in an angry tone I'm sorry, but I can't live with her all my life, forgive me. Kaveri interrupts and says you forgive me too as I can't live in this house with you. Everyone is shocked again. She continues I can't break my relation with Laxmi, if any relationship shall break then it's yours and mine. Ba holds her chest in pain, no one seems to notice as they are all focusing on the Suraj, Kaveri showdown.

Kaveri tells Suraj to get out. Vijay tries stopping her but Kaveri says no one shall stop me today. Kaveri grabs Suraj's arm and pulls him towards the door. Ba is shown shouting silently whilst Dada holds her to stop her from stopping Kaveri, the rest of the family look on. Ba finally gasps and shouts Suraj, she holds her chest. Laxmi sees this and runs towards her, the rest of the family follow. Suraj shouts Ba and tries to run towards her, but Kaveri grabs his arm and throws him out saying you don't need to worry about Ba now. Kaveri closes the door and runs to Ba. Suraj is left outside the door looking upset.

Everyone is trying to help Ba, Parag is on the phone to the hospital. He picks her up and the next scene shows Ba on a hospital trolley being rolled into a room. The doctor tells the family to wait outside. The doctor is treating Ba whilst Laxmi is shown holding her Mangalsultra and praying. A man arrives (don't know who he is but he's been in the serial before, he's a big man looks like he could be Dada or Ba brother!?!!) he goes up to Dada, they hug. He tells Dada not to worry. The doctor arrives and says Ba had a heart attack. He asks what happened as the previous week he had done a check-up and everything was fine. Everyone is silent. The doctor continues by saying it's good you brought her here, we have treated her, she's out of danger and hopefully she shall be able to go home in 3 to 4 days. Everyone looks relieved. Dada tells everyone to go home, Kaveri and Parag insist on staying with Dada at the hospital. The nurse arrives and hands over a prescription of medicines that Ba needs, Shobna says I'll ask Jenny to get them, and then says oh but Jenny's not here. Everyone stays silent. She gives the prescription to Uttang and tells him to bring the medicines. Laxmi is sitting on a bench, Dada walks up to her and tells her that Ba is ok so she can get up and go home.

It's dark and Suraj is walking along the road remembering being thrown out and Ba's sudden heart attack. He is paying no attention to the surroundings and almost has an accident.

Dada is sitting at Ba's bedside. He talks to her saying how did this happen, you have to stay with me and support me. The other man arrives and says don't worry she'll be conscious by tomorrow, everything will be fine. Dada says she yells at me all the time until I sleep and today I'm watching her sleep. I don't like this at all. I want to hear her yelling.

Laxmi is standing whilst Kaveri and Hurshuk are sitting on a sofa in the waiting area. Hurshuk says look at our fate, till today the house that was kept safe and protected has now been ruined by my son. Till today I have never hurt anyone, but today my sons do nothing but hurt me. Laxmi is sadly looking on whilst Kaveri is trying to comfort him. He continues to say I don't know where I failed in bringing up my children. They never learnt the true meaning of a home and family. I may have fathered 3 children but I was never a good father.  Laxmi kneels down and says your wrong, don't blame yourself, you are a good father, you supported and accepted me. She says only the good fortune children have fathers like you. Hurshuk looks content.

Shobna and Vijay are looking on. Shobna instigates Vijay against Hurshuk saying that after everything that's happened, he's trying to put the blame elsewhere. They walk up to Hurshuk and Vijay says by blaming others the problem doesn't go away. Hurshuk and Kaveri look up at him. Vijay says you could never form a good relationship with your own brother so how can we expect you to teach your children about relationships.  Hurshuk looks at Shobna to see her reaction to this. Vijay continues by saying you are the cause of Ba being in hospital and if anything happens to her then I shall never forgive you. Kaveri stands up and says this is no time to argue and tells Shobna to explain it to Vijay. Shobna replies what shall I explain, he's right. Your children have always given this house sorrow. Vijay adds his own insult and says and he's still sitting here doing nothing.  Hurshuk stands up and says what do you want, we threw Suraj out, what more shall I do, shall I throw Parag out and myself out too. Vijay says that by being angry the truth does not change. Hurshuk then replies so why are you talking like this. Vijay snidely replies so after everything you've done wrong I'm not even allowed to say anything to you. Hurshuk looks shocked at his brother's behaviour. Kaveri folds her hands and says don't make the problems increase. This isn't the right time or place for this. Think about Ba she is in the ICU. Hurshuk is fuming but stays quiet, Vijay walks off. Shobna looks at Laxmi and smiles before following her husband.

Ragini's doorbell rings, Its Suraj. Ragini invites him in and he sits down. Ragini asks if he told everyone the truth and if Laxmi has signed the divorce papers. Suraj asks if he can stay there for a few days. Ragini looks confused and asks why. Suraj looks at her shocked by her reaction. Ragini says what I meant was what happened. Suraj is about to tell her his mum threw him out but says I left the house instead. Ragini asks the reason he left as he is the son of the house and Laxmi should have left instead. Upon hearing Laxmi's name Suraj gets up and says I don't want to talk about Laxmi, everything that happened today is her fault. He says I am not worried about myself I am worried about my Dadi, she's not well and I don't know what to do. Ragini gets up and says go back home. Suraj turns to look at her.

Precap: Laxmi is talking to Mahen. She says I was here as Suraj's wife, but now that he doesn't accept me as his wife I should leave.          

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskitAMSTsc19ritakayER_ER_YAadhewarvinodhshiny3shalu777Dimpz06bcclpearldesaimona_30guruvignesashnaMaharajeshasonumagicalcupidsanjananrvkrMamanataral83fuzzyfacechammak_challo

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_Rani

mona_30 Groupbie
mona_30
mona_30

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update, really enjoy it...Clap

Kahani_Ki_Rani

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Wow the fmaily fued is quite surreal Confused.

What a nasty evil black-hearted witch this Shoba is. How can anyone wish such ill upon their own family and blood. She is really a devil creature.

But I am so happy Suraj the idiot has been shown the door. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Kahani_Ki_Rani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index