Arjun --------Always Protective.

22nisha.c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Arjun Singhania's character. He is just AWESOME.He has got a veyr good and pure heart which is filled with love for anyone who cares about him.

I just loved Arjun in today's episode. He is not only protective about Arohi but he is protective about anyone who care and loves him. Today's episode proves it. 

When the Cupid Gang ( Billu, Romit, Sanchit, Shefali and Simmi) was sitting in the forest tensed about what to do next and Arjun-Arohi appear. Romit and Billu shout in happiness to see both of them safe and out of danger. 
I loved the way Arjun asked them to keep quite. He is sooo protective. He could have easily left the Cupid Gand and escaped with Arohi as the police & Rajveer were searching for them but he made sure everybody escaped. He showed them the direction and was the last  in the row to run. He pulled Sanchit who was at the end making sure everybody of them escaped and nobody came in the hands of Police. Loved the way he scolded everybody. Full of affection. 

Loved the way Arjun is sooo Protective of the Cupid Gang. He knows that they are just a bunch of kids who are trying to help him against the wished of their family, what dangers each of them are facing in order to help him and Arohi and he is making sure that they do not fall into any trouble because of him. 
Edited by 22nisha.c - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah... I agree wid u!!! He is very protective of whom-so-evr he loves!!
Love arjun singhania!!😍❤️
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arjun is such a caring genleman. he loves❤️ everyone even if they don't love him. thats why RPS was taking advantage of his nature.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i liked how he went last into jungle after everyone. he treats shefali, sanchit and simmi also like his younger brother and sisters very protectively
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

So true, Arjun is protective of his loved ones. He doesn't let harm come to them. It is just another thing I love about Arjun

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superbly put nisha.. thats arjun at his core for u.. he has come into being responsible very early in his life.. khatron se khel na uske baayen haath ka khel hai.. n he fully acknowledges n appreciates what the cupid brigade is doing!! luv him n them for it.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arjun is the best friend and the cupid gang is aware of it.  That is why everyone is out there to help him.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ditto!..arjun singhania is yet another masterpiece!..he is evile for his enemies but can lay his life for his loved ones!..but at the same time protects them and can do anything for their happiness1..❤️
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

agree

arjun is an awesome character