Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS & DEMANDS TO CHANNEL:HURRY UP (Page 6)

Atiffa IF-Dazzler
Atiffa
Atiffa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
what the hell!!! they are doing it purposely BUT the question is why our show is the target???? And i can smell something fishy since the start of that vampire base drama star one has become more biased, the channel was a great place before the start of that creepy drama(vampire one). I am going to mail them so that channel get back to it senses. They are treating the show that gave them what they want that is TRPs and now moving its story in that direction so that it TRPs can fall easily & they have an excuse to end it. RUBBISH!!!! i am not able to understand that RBO is doing ok &was not able to produce great results as Geet than why our show is the target...and i can guess that some dirty politics is going on and their aim is ruin the show so that some creepy show can make its mark on the channel (which the show is desperately trying to make but they have to face a huge wall of fans & success of Geet)
Luv
TC
Atiffa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaziyaasihuutopia88

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much 4 the link
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Now v all MAANEETIANS shud stand united for our GHSP and our MAANEET...please please please send them feedback as many messages as possible so that they wud understand feelings of all MAANEETIANS,  and take our suggestions and constructive criticisms in positive light...

Also my lovely MAANEETIANS, please check this post whihc i had many yesterday

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

If you r a true MAANEETIAN and if u truly and deeply love, admire, respect and worship MAANEET and if MAANEET have bcum ur lives, then please please please post your feedback to save our GHSP and MAANEET...

Thank u so much Sweethearts...

Now just hoping for the best for our GHSP our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS...

Lots of love,

Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 19 May 2011 at 3:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

amnajaved Groupbie
amnajaved
amnajaved

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
  hi love you cxw1065 for nice post & information but in my long time experienced about the Indian channels the don,t listen the viewer the do what ever the wants many dramas are running which nobody likes but the are running only the star one channels always gives love track dramas but all are not good  like ye ishq haye no  romance no lead rolls acting but you see it will never Finnish and jo drama most of the peoples likes beyond the country they are spoiling this i don,t know  why the GHSP team not realizing gurmeet &darshti's romance chemistry is the jan of the drama either in whole episode one part is there fan only want to see that many time. last not the least this is the main problem of star one channel is that the start the love story dramas but  the can not hold that for along time and put their stupid ideas &track and want to make a family drama like other channels doing did you see ?any love story movies where the without family involvement the don,t hit i want to say more than this but for todays its enough .if the  fans & my favorite channels understand this take care & God bless yopu
anjali_811806 Newbie
anjali_811806
anjali_811806

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hey pls. u can tell me hoe we put our complain & suggestion ?????????????/
gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I want to see Maan making good business decision to help Teji and his family. After all in beginning they said Teji was the sole supporter of family. Not always wrestling like balyates

Go to top