Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS & DEMANDS TO CHANNEL:HURRY UP (Page 4)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

4 Lions FilmsHai kuchh aisi hi baat jo chup hoon,
Warna kya baat kar nahin aati? - Mirza Ghalib

Confused

Hey! What does that mean?   I don't understand what the lady is trying to say!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Mrs.MSKForever Senior Member
Mrs.MSKForever
Mrs.MSKForever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Confused

This means... I am doing what is good for the team and project but the group lead is an ass n has other hidden intersts n favorites in other team which clash with my intersts for my team so he is out to ruin my career and also cause harm to team!!... this is the usual in any job sweets!! :D
in plain words... the channel is responsible for the whole fiasco in terms of the way Dev(il) is being given 4th love interest... n ofcrs the well known MAHA(bakwas)EPISODE fiasco!! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmillipickachu

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MSKForever

Confused

This means... I am doing what is good for the team and project but the group lead is an ass n has other hidden intersts n favorites in other team which clash with my intersts for my team so he is out to ruin my career and also cause harm to team!!... this is the usual in any job sweets!! :D
in plain words... the channel is responsible for the whole fiasco in terms of the way Dev(il) is being given 4th love interest... n ofcrs the well known MAHA(bakwas)EPISODE fiasco!! :)

Ugh, I hate starone!         How can they do this!  Angry

I sense EKTA BIAS! Dead

I hate how EVIL DEV is shown as GOD LIKE when he really is a CRIMINAL! He ABUSED Geet!Angry

Something needs to be done!!  We need to message the PH/NEWCVS/STARONE!!Thumbs Up

GEET is a great show, it deserves better and talented GURTI deserve better!!Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 17 May 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshsEchoesofpassionFallen Angelpickachu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Cmon guys letz bombard them saying we deserve another hot and sizzling "MAANEET" SR..the hottest SR for the hottest jodi!!! Also tell them to remove dev out of the show!
Letz go guys! We can do this!

visheshspickachu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Confused

Omg seriously!! WTH is rong with star one! I dun thin they want our show to be number 1 again..purposely trying to bring it downAngry

Mrs.MSKForeverpickachu

Mrs.MSKForever Senior Member
Mrs.MSKForever
Mrs.MSKForever

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Confused

Omg seriously!! WTH is rong with star one! I dun thin they want our show to be number 1 again..purposely trying to bring it downAngry

I have a hunch that what you saying is correct... purposefully bring down the show so you can replace it.. since all other shows are ones that have started recently... how come RBO gets all continuity and approval for a sane storyline even if it has never shown anything that was thought-provoking...whatever be the case with RBO... how come only Geet's storyline is being spoiled...n well I dont want to talk abt PKYEK...

pickachu

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Confused

I have a hunch that what you saying is correct... purposefully bring down the show so you can replace it.. since all other shows are ones that have started recently... how come RBO gets all continuity and approval for a sane storyline even if it has never shown anything that was thought-provoking...whatever be the case with RBO... how come only Geet's storyline is being spoiled...n well I dont want to talk abt PKYEK...

Wow that makes a whole lot of sense!!  I'm afraid that they are ruining the show  for that purpose as well!!  Angry

STUPID STARONE needs to let the PH/NEW CVS improve the show!!  I hate how they are MEDDLING in everything!! Angry

WE NEED TO SEND STARONE A CLEAR MESSAGE!!  Thumbs Up

This is the only Indian show I watch and I don't want it to go off the air!!  GURTI HAVE A SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!

I don't want their CHEMISTRY TO GO TO WASTE!!
   Cry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Cmon guys letz bombard them saying we deserve another hot and sizzling "MAANEET" SR..the hottest SR for the hottest jodi!!! Also tell them to remove dev out of the show!
Letz go guys! We can do this!

Yep, we need to do that!!   Thumbs Up

You should make a thread in this forum regarding this!!  Thumbs Up

WE NEED TO LET STARONE/THE PH/THE NEWS know how bad they are treating our show, GURTI, AND THE FANS!! Thumbs Up

WE DESERVE ANOTHER SR AND DEV NEEDS TO BE SENT TO PRISON!!
  Angry

pickachu

Go to top