Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS & DEMANDS TO CHANNEL:HURRY UP - Page 5

amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  hi love you cxw1065 for nice post & information but in my long time experienced about the Indian channels the don,t listen the viewer the do what ever the wants many dramas are running which nobody likes but the are running only the star one channels always gives love track dramas but all are not good  like ye ishq haye no  romance no lead rolls acting but you see it will never Finnish and jo drama most of the peoples likes beyond the country they are spoiling this i don,t know  why the GHSP team not realizing gurmeet &darshti's romance chemistry is the jan of the drama either in whole episode one part is there fan only want to see that many time. last not the least this is the main problem of star one channel is that the start the love story dramas but  the can not hold that for along time and put their stupid ideas &track and want to make a family drama like other channels doing did you see ?any love story movies where the without family involvement the don,t hit i want to say more than this but for todays its enough .if the  fans & my favorite channels understand this take care & God bless yopu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali_811806 thumbnail
Hey pls. u can tell me hoe we put our complain & suggestion ?????????????/
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see Maan making good business decision to help Teji and his family. After all in beginning they said Teji was the sole supporter of family. Not always wrestling like balyates