PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS & DEMANDS TO CHANNEL:HURRY UP - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Cmon guys letz bombard them saying we deserve another hot and sizzling "MAANEET" SR..the hottest SR for the hottest jodi!!! Also tell them to remove dev out of the show!
Letz go guys! We can do this!

Yep, we need to do that!!   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You should make a thread in this forum regarding this!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

WE NEED TO LET STARONE/THE PH/THE NEWS know how bad they are treating our show, GURTI, AND THE FANS!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

WE DESERVE ANOTHER SR AND DEV NEEDS TO BE SENT TO PRISON!!
  ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by jyoti06

So all those who r not happy with Maaneet SR and Mahaepisode..check this Link asap๐Ÿ˜Š

Lets all do hallabol and demand for a proper Maaneet SR again๐Ÿ˜Ž
hahahaha they are fooling fans again..startv panel the link they are talking about is a survey link which the channel is using in fooling fans by assurung them their feedback will be sent..

I did my bit and gave them a piece of my mind!!!! Star panel didnt work so sent an email

Thanks ..I will do needed...and will give them my peace of my mind...again and aagain
GET THE DEV-IL OUT .. HE IS A SINNER AND DESERVES ONLY AND ONLY PUNISHMENT NOT GETTING GIRL AFTER GIRL ๐Ÿคข .. ROMANCE AFTER ROMANCE .. AND NOW MAANEET WILL HELP THE bas***d GET THE GIRL? THAT IS DISGUSTING .. AN INSULT TO ALL WOMEN .. PLEASE STOP THIS ATROCITY ..:(๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by jyoti06

So all those who r not happy with Maaneet SR and Mahaepisode..check this Link asap๐Ÿ˜Š

Lets all do hallabol and demand for a proper Maaneet SR again๐Ÿ˜Ž

the  cvs are  not bothered  about  our (fans)  expectations (sentimentations)  regarding  maaneet  SR   they  are  very  much  interested   in  devini  track  which  is  bored   when  maaneet  marraige  cvs were  interested  in  AA   while  maaneet  SR  cvs  are  interested  in devini  so   cvs should   concentrate    maaneet    only  &  nobody  else  required   btwn  maaneet  like  KC's  track
wow...thnx yar...
Hope ki es bari wo hmari sunnai...
I hv to think...mujhai kya change chahiyai...
Btw bst of luck for ur suggestions guya...hope tmsab k suggestion sunnai jayai...
Jyoti, someone has made another post asking everyone not to write anything...neither pro nor against the show since the Channel are waiting for a chance to end the show. So what do we do?
what the hell!!! they are doing it purposely BUT the question is why our show is the target???? And i can smell something fishy since the start of that vampire base drama star one has become more biased, the channel was a great place before the start of that creepy drama(vampire one). I am going to mail them so that channel get back to it senses. They are treating the show that gave them what they want that is TRPs and now moving its story in that direction so that it TRPs can fall easily & they have an excuse to end it. RUBBISH!!!! i am not able to understand that RBO is doing ok &was not able to produce great results as Geet than why our show is the target...and i can guess that some dirty politics is going on and their aim is ruin the show so that some creepy show can make its mark on the channel (which the show is desperately trying to make but they have to face a huge wall of fans & success of Geet)
Luv
TC
Atiffa

Now v all MAANEETIANS shud stand united for our GHSP and our MAANEET...please please please send them feedback as many messages as possible so that they wud understand feelings of all MAANEETIANS,  and take our suggestions and constructive criticisms in positive light...

Also my lovely MAANEETIANS, please check this post whihc i had many yesterday

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

If you r a true MAANEETIAN and if u truly and deeply love, admire, respect and worship MAANEET and if MAANEET have bcum ur lives, then please please please post your feedback to save our GHSP and MAANEET...

Thank u so much Sweethearts...

Now just hoping for the best for our GHSP our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS...

Lots of love,

Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago