~~llYRKKH'S Rishtedarri Chat Club #15ll~~ - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sejal719

lol even my mom go pissed shes like she hates mothers who do that cause then she feels guilty that she doesn't love us enough lmaoo 

im like mom chill this lady is cracked in the head LOL

hey today my mom scold dimri like me... by listening bindiya ki maa ki dialogues maa mom said.. who is that dialogue writer... they r making her to say those many things praising her daughter...
Originally posted by anu93

Mujhe Akshara par bhi ghussa ya ajj...Kya jarurat thi uske liye khud jakar halwa lane ki uski itni seva karne ki...jaise ki badi ayi thi rituraj ki maharani🤢

i noo i mean wth akshara dont forget ur the DIL of the house that stupid girl is nothing so no seva for her kick her i would if i was her :)

Mujhe Akshara par bhi ghussa ya ajj...Kya jarurat thi uske liye khud jakar halwa lane ki uski itni seva karne ki...jaise ki badi ayi thi rituraj ki maharani🤢
dimri ne kekta k under kaam kiya hoga recently... isliye yeh akshi sati savitri ki tarah apni bhabhi k liye halva banati hai.. i hope shakkar k bajaye salt daali hoti.. mein toh aisa hi karti..
Originally posted by saru.g

hey today my mom scold dimri like me... by listening bindiya ki maa ki dialogues maa mom said.. who is that dialogue writer... they r making her to say those many things praising her daughter...

i noo i wanted to find the writer and shoot him :P and then life would be good :)
Originally posted by saru.g

ur mum rocks di... love her!!! ill get dimris no.. tell her to give gaalis on her face na!
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

dimri ne kekta k under kaam kiya hoga recently... isliye yeh akshi sati savitri ki tarah apni bhabhi k liye halva banati hai.. i hope shakkar k bajaye salt daali hoti.. mein toh aisa hi karti..

i would put salt on purpose and a hint of chilly :)
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

ur mum rocks di... love her!!! ill get dimris no.. tell her to give gaalis on her face na!

lol i no right :P
Chalo friendz I'm feeling sleepy now ...Bye Bye Good Night🥱...Naksh Dreams😳
Originally posted by sejal719

i would put salt on purpose and a hint of chilly :)

Haan ye achha idea hai😆😆

Chalo friendz I'm feeling sleepy now ...Bye Bye Good Night🥱...Naksh Dreams😳

bye anu it was fun talking to u :)
gnite have a good weekend :)
sweet Nakah dreams to u as well :)🤗