~~llYRKKH'S Rishtedarri Chat Club #15ll~~ - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
omg...sprains n injections?😲😲😭
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Enjoy dear.r u going 2 any vacation?
no where as such...actually my brother is aleady out for a trip to mussoire he'll cum n then we'll plan...😃
Aastha di,aap duty pe nahi gayi na?i think u r in leave.im alr8 di.
Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

<font size="2">no where as such...actually my brother is aleady out for a trip to mussoire he'll cum n then we'll plan...😃</font>
oh that is cool.when ur bro will return?
Hey bebo,do u know where is stuti?wo party denewali thi na?

oh that is cool.when ur bro will return?
he'll be back this friday night..he's out wid school on treking n sight viewing...i too had to go himachal but it got cancelled...as much as i know i'll be going to jodhpur...😍

Hey bebo,do u know where is stuti?wo party denewali thi na?
i don't know but in one of hr post she wrote that she slept at 2:35 last night...she was busy in chatting n adding no,of posts to her list...!i'd came here for her as yesterday i didn't n today she's herself gayab...😆
Jodhpur,that is really a beautiful place na?i heard abt it.what r ur bro studying?
mindblowing place n beautiful indeed...😍 student he's in school 6th class...😉
Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

<font size="2">i don't know but in one of hr post she wrote that she slept at 2:35 last night...she was busy in chatting n adding no,of posts to her list...!i'd came here for her as yesterday i didn't n today she's herself gayab...😆</font>
i know bebo,mein bhi uske saath 2.35 tak chatting kiya hai.14th cc complete karne ki mission par thi wo.tho meine bhi usmein shamil ho gayi.