India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

ranchod about to die

diyasingh Groupbie
diyasingh
diyasingh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i think this is complete crap . why he has to die why cant the show have a positive ending oh gosh. 
in fact why did they bring in ranchod if he had to die in it. after alll he was the only one 4 abha he was always there 4 her. why cant he be happy an get a girlfriend or wife than killing him.Cry if this is it then i wont be watchin this show or any of my family members will

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassibabygirl198722edabellaswtbabysahil70

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
the cvs obviously have run dry of any good ideas and are resorting to complete crap to keep going. they like to show evil prospering and good suffering .Angry.

none of the bad characters get killed off.Thumbs Down

dont think ill be watching this much longer either

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722edabellaPriyaxBassi

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
 I agree.  I ABSOLUTELY HATE how the writers are gonna go through w/killin' Ranchod off.  He is not a jerky guy.  He is a nice dude that deserves happiness.  It sickens me that we're not hearing about Sheilly getting killed off but we hear Ranchod is gonna die.  I feel so bad for Ranchod.  He has so much tolerance when it comes to Abha and only some guys would have this high of a tolerance level if they were in Ranchod's situation.  He loves Abha sooo much but he is not causing her harm.  He is gives her sooo much support & really gives people who are against her a piece of his mind.  He is quite respectful towards her & a lot of viewers of this show have gotten attached to him.  I don't even follow this show.  I just watch bits & pieces of it & I have been praising it since it is the only serial that I don't dislike in which the main heroine lives w/her hubby's family but if the writers do end up killing our dear Ranchod off, I am gonna quit thinkin' so highly of this show.  I am not too into love triangles in which one the guys/girls ends up dying- I don't like this death business in the love triangle situation.  The writers could have killed off Sanskar while he was being a Censored & trying to break up Abharan so he could have Abha but they didn't end up killin' him off & I'm glad they didn't kill him off.  I like how his character eventually saw the light & ended up supporting Abharan later on & movin' on from Abha to Sania & just going on w/his life.  It's unhealthy to drown in love for someone who doesn't even want to be with u whether that person you're in love with is married or not but in real life there are times when people do drown & unfortunately go to the dark side while they drown.  I wonder if the writers of this show are thinkin' well we spared Sanskar so since we spared him, we should do the opposite w/Ranchod- if their thinking like this- ew & I mean eeewww!Angry.  I hate this thinking.  I don't know if the writers are gonna make Ranchod drown in his love for Abha & make him a negative character like how they did w/Sanskar but I really don't want him to die.  I don't really think his death will necessarily help the show.  I feel that the writers are being a little bit too overconfident.  I feel that they may feel that since a lot of the viewers are onto Abha ending up w/Karan, they think can just kill off Ranchod which just sounds unfair.  Like Karan, Ranchod deserves to be w/a good woman too.  They can have Ranchod end up w/a girl other than Abha.  I heard that he never seriously loved that woman who was his girlfriend.  If Abha ends up being his only serious love in his life & he ends up dying well this just saddens me!!!!Cry                  

Edited by edabella - 17 May 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722sahil70

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
wat da hell is dis crap????????????AngryAngryAngry grrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722sahil70

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

the cvs obviously have run dry of any good ideas and are resorting to complete crap to keep going. they like to show evil prospering and good suffering .Angry.

none of the bad characters get killed off

i think  so too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index