Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

if the matter is giving rest to gurti then focus on pammi teji its lot better than dev nandini... which is utter crap...

or even lucky is lot better why can't he get a gud pair...

problem is sameer is too gud but no one likes DEV...

Now I am  prefering i have same amnesia issue as Geet's team... that will help me to accept the Dev-Nandini stuff... kyunki...yeh to is track ko dikhaynge hee...hamare 😭😭 se kya fayda...

I just watch this serial for Maneet now and waiting for the day..the Amritsar track will end...

Delhi Chalo Sab... I am badly missing old MSK and Geet
GOOD Maan is going to reveal his identity... I am very πŸ˜ƒ about that...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tellyme

Now I am  prefering i have same amnesia issue as Geet's team... that will help me to accept the Dev-Nandini stuff... kyunki...yeh to is track ko dikhaynge hee...hamare 😭😭 se kya fayda...

I just watch this serial for Maneet now and waiting for the day..the Amritsar track will end...

Delhi Chalo Sab... I am badly missing old MSK and Geet
GOOD Maan is going to reveal his identity... I am very πŸ˜ƒ about that...

ya u r right
only selected amnesia can help us to cope up with new love story...
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: katterpiller

cvs shud end this track & think of something new...may be they can bring sameera or vicky track...enough of amritsar..

hope so
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
I actually think its amazing that Maan and Geet have such a big heart that they forgave him and even want to help him even after what he did to Geet. I like this track, I am interested in seeing Maan and Geet tag team cupid :) And I find them less annoying then than Annie and Arjun. But thats just me...
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am sick of all this😭
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
arey yaar...forum mein ithne saare friends hey...serial ko chod woh bas 30 min ka hey...some episodes will be bad...but after that we will get our maaneet back...until then enjoy in this forum...be happy...make others happy...there are many lovely vm's on this forum watch them...fall in love with maaneet once again...amazing ff's are there...read them..

coming to the show...there is nothing we could do...instead of worrying and cribbing why can't we enjoy ourselves in this forum...

dont be sad dear...we all are here...to make u happy...smile😊
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I m Fed Up With Dev Nandini Love Track..I Want Only Maaneet Scenes
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

arey yaar...forum mein ithne saare friends hey...serial ko chod woh bas 30 min ka hey...some episodes will be bad...but after that we will get our maaneet back...until then enjoy in this forum...be happy...make others happy...there are many lovely vm's on this forum watch them...fall in love with maaneet once again...amazing ff's are there...read them..

coming to the show...there is nothing we could do...instead of worrying and cribbing why can't we enjoy ourselves in this forum...

dont be sad dear...we all are here...to make u happy...smile😊

Yeah you are right...I am now just patiently waiting for this track to end...I know they will show our Maaneet in full form and just waiting for that day...AAb jo dikha rahen hai usme logic lagana chor ker... it's better we njoy our forum and whatever Maaneet we get to see...

I am 😊😊 now...see