17TH MAY 2011 WRITTEN UPDATE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
Episode is good but didn't liked the precap. Anyways here is WU...I won't be updating 18th May episode so I request any other member to update that episode...

PART 1 - IN DIA-JHANVI ROOM
Episode starts with someone knocking the door, Jhanvi opens it and turns out to be Karan. So Karan comes inside and sits in chair, tells to Jhanvi that whatever you did to Dia is not right. Karan tells Dia that I will bring you better match than Shaurya as he don't deserves you, so that he can understand you and your love very well. He tells to Jhanvi what you did is not right and if I run this house by this time I would have thrown you out of the house which leaves both of them tensed. Dia tells him that your misunderstanding but Karan interupts her by saying I know what is truth which leaves both of them further tensed. Slowly he smiles and tells to both of them that what do you thing that your brother is such a fool and I can't even understand that my two sisters will fight in such a way which relieves both of them. He tells further to Jhanvi that I can't believe that you understood Ammaji's plan and you have hit back her plans, I always beleive my heart rather my eyes and it said that you both can't fight and it is wrong what I say with my eyes and they three hug each other.(seriously good part...liked brother-sisters love and affection)

PART 2 - RAGINI-SANTOSH-ADITHYA IN ROOM
Santosh takes Ragini to her room and Santosh about to leave Ragini hugs her tightly and cries her heart out but Santosh consoles her by saying that we all are with you and we must thank god for bringing you safe into this house, meanwhile Adithya comes into the room and Santosh leaves. Adithya shouts at her saying that your egostic that you are daughter of Chaudhary and it's not your acheivement, tells further that your nothing if you remove that name, he tells her that you are also equally responsible i.e if you would have stopped me on marriage day then I would have not married you and asks her on what thing your punishing me, tells her I agree you have got ego of your father wealth but where did you get this madness, I was searching for you like anything and there was no clue for you and I'm totally worried for you. Adithya tells further you have came here and excusing with some lies and why telling on lies after lies, it's difficult to understand a woman when he is spending with her throughout his life and he leaves from there. In entire part Ragini hears him with shedding tears.(I hope her character dosen't go weak, she too will play some crucial role in further episodes)

PART 3 - AMMAJI-JOGI CONVERSATION
Jogi tells Ammaji that when everything is going according to your plan then what is making worrying you. Ammaji tells Jogi that I can't believe whatever happened today, Jhanvi proposal of her love and that boy accepting the same and things went out in simple and easy manner, I feel something is behind in it, meanwhile Rajveer comes to Ammaji room and tells Ammaji why did you accepted Jhanvi-Shaurya relationship and instead of punishing them you have giving gift, I don't understand, you respect family rules and principles but at the same time what is this. Ammaji tells him that I'm elated that your talking about principles of the house but you don't worry I'm there to handle and you just help me by keeping an eye on Dia-Jhanvi movements and he leaves from there.(Sad that she came to know ViDia plans so early and that Rajveer something must be done to something to him first)

PART 4 - SHAURYA MEETING PLAN WITH DIA
Shaurya calls Jhanvi and asks about Dia whether she is safe or not and she tells him that Dia is safe, Shaurya tells Jhanvi that I want to meet Dia immediately and I'm in a garden(I didn't get that name) and you bring Dia immediately here as I want to see her right now. Jhanvi tells him how can I bring her now but he tells her that I want to see her now itself as I'm feeling restless. Jhanvi tells him that I'm understanding Mr Romeo(Jhanvi background music is playing) and says I will see what I can do, he tells her that your my lovely best friend. Jhanvi tells him so your my following my maska style, you have to give me some gift by doing this and meanwhile Dia comes there and asks who is on the phone, it's your romeo and he is feeling restless to meet you. Dia tells you both became mad how can I meet him, Jhanvi tells her that what is this love story where there is no adventure, fun, pranks, thrill and time is now 8 only, let's go. Dia tells her if Ammaji comes to know about this the love story will come to an end now itself(it's true I think tomorrow she will catch hold of them), Jhanvi tells her that by this time Ammaji will be sleeping, but Dia tells her that in this house many will be there i.s Santosh tayiji, Gajender tavuji, Chanda tayiji and that Rajveer who is keeping eye on us. If any of them will come to know and will tell off Ammaji but Jhanvi intreupts and tells that I will take you out very secreatly and that Rajveer by this time he would have gone to meet his friends(he is keeping an eye on you both and right now you both are important to him)and Dia tells her that how can you tell but Jhanvi tells yo just get ready but Dia tells her that how can we go out at night, Jhanvi thinking and tells Karan Bhaiya, but Dia tells it I hope it won't turn out to be flop but Jhanvi assures her by saying that I will never keep your happiness in danger and you get ready soon.
Karan tells Jhanvi that if Ammaji comes to everything what will happen the consequences but Jhanvi tells him that you too understand their heart, Shaurya wants to meet her badly. Karan asks Dia whether you want to meet him and Dia says yes I too want to meet him as I want to clear off misunderstandings between both of us. Karan tells her that I will help which makes both of them happy.(Liked this part very much but tomorrow should see what happens).

PART 5 - JOGI-AMMAJI CONVERSATION
Jogi tells Ammaji that Netaji have called and said that he is meeting a very important person in high command and he has farm house in Milandpur and if we take him to our side definetly it will be a great thing for us. Ammaji tells Milandpur means near to Veerpur which makes Jogi sad and tells Ammaji that you must sleep now, Jogi leaves from there. Episode ends with Ammaji thinking something.(I think that high command person is none other than Bhanupratap as recently it is said that he will re-entering the serial, I think Shaurya will be his son).

PRECAP - Dia-Shaurya sweet bonding. Ammaji, Rajveer and Yashpal comes there and goes near to them and Dia see all of them and she gets shocked.(Seriously I hoped some positivity but they are showing again sad part only after 2 episodes)
Once again guys I won't be updating 18th May episode i.e tomorrow's one, so I expect any one to write WU of that episode.

PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update... I loved the bonding between the brother and sisters...  we hope to see more of this... 
Thanks for the great update!

I loved the Karan-Dia-Jhanvi scenes today.

I'll write the update for tomorrow's episode. 😊
I love Brother-Sister Bonding!!
I hope so that today nothing bad happens.
I think so that When Dia will see them Jhanvi will ask Dia to run from there and Jhanvi will come near Shaurya
Hope so this only hapens
thanx 4 d update & let's hope 4 d best 4 2day's episode 👍🏼!!we had enuf evil stuff till now, now i want to c sumthing positive in d show.😃
Originally posted by tamanna_20

Thanks for the great update!

I loved the Karan-Dia-Jhanvi scenes today.

I'll write the update for tomorrow's episode. 😊
Thnx so much for initiative...
Thnx to all for your views, likes and replies...some intresting track ahead I guess because Bhanupratap character is once again coming so looking forward for that track, also CV's should introduce Jhanvi pair...
my fingers are crossed for today's episode.