Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Her embarassment became an accusation for him! (Page 3)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hi Ritzzz.SmileSmile...im back as im a bit free...indian marriages...its tires everyone out...n i had to be closley involved in two!! came here n found ur posts missing CryCryover the past couple of days n was wondering where u vanished CryCrywhen things...very important for us Anya fans were moving at supersonic speeds..WinkWinkWink

well this gal-guy analysis of yesdays feelings of Anya by u were simply superb! SmileSmile I too was justifying both ananth n navya saying the same...his happiness when she admitted that she was thinking of him was just fab...maybe hes feeling too gud that someone loves him so much n he too has similar feelings for her...but he still has not seriously understood what love means...n yes what anya finds a bit odd like hugs n kisses  maybe important for ananth to express n understand his feelings...maybe he's angry that she misunderstood his impulsive expression of his peck on the cheek, n when she said im not those types, it cud hurt him that she didnt realise that he did it only bcoz he felt she was special for him!lets see how they make up, hopefully today!

n now cant stop myself from writing abt this stupid engagement twist coming up...

we'll definitely lose this ananth who is going to turn sober for family...for though u mentioned in one of the posts that he might back out of the engagement, i feel that he wud not...and hes quite stern..in one of his talks with ranbir, when ranbir mentioned 'ur bua' abt his hitler gran...ananth immediately corrected him saying 'not bua, but bua dadi'...such a silly thing mattered so much to him! so where on the earth will he have the guts to talk against their wishes? i hate this ...n hes going to cause a big heart break n sadness for navya n ill never forgive him if he ever gets engaged to shagun!! theres no point in watching this show if its all going to be breakups n stupid loveless marriages...betn kids who r actually supposed to have fun  n enjoyy their college...2nd yr bcom guy getting engaged...its crazy...the cvs cudnt think of anything better!

anyways, hope too to c u here with ur posts n hope that engagement day will never come...i somehow dont feel like watching the happy anya moments now that i know that all going to end n its going to be big time family melodrama n having an ilking of things to come n knowing how ananth will hurt her, i hate to watch him try to get close to her...

see u ritzzz...have a great day n tc
supria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhcherrypansy

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Nicely explained!Smile
one thing to say abt what  to happen!Wink

Maybe in future Navya 'll accept the closeness...that Annat wants alwayz to see him cheerfull..
n that can cause a big dig for her...think bon-fire romantic night..kuch bji to ho sakta hai...

N this a story of a gal ..Navya...story should revolve around her...how she 'll face all the problems...
may be near future Anant may not show that much interest towards her..as his character...s little bit floating type...that s not true  love a illusion...because of family he 'll be ready to forget her...

at the end he 'll realize... don't know!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Hey all,
Coming to the forum after a loong time!Hows you all?!!Smile
Well well, missed so much since Friday that I guess its impossible to catch up with the discussion! So I will leave all of it and move towards today's episode!Embarrassed
But I would surely want to give a quick view about the show as of right now! Its turning out to be a beautiful showEmbarrassed..., but is it perfect?... I dont think so!Wink
I feel its running too fast, and most of my friends here might be agreeing to me!Big smile
But inspite of that, I loved the confession scene, the hug, his apology, the car hand holding scene, the 15 minutes "ye dooriyan" discussion and then the kiss!!hmm..quite a lot in 2 days huh!!LOL

Now coming to today's episode, I saw the girlie-ness of NavyaBig smile and the guy-ness of Anant!Wink
Girls, when they fall in love, hold back a lot wen it comes to physical intimacy! Its a girl thing..Embarrassed

Guys, when they fall in love, are more open when it comes to coming "closer" physically..Its a guy thing!Wink

And thats exactly wat we saw between Anaya today! EmbarrassedWinkWho is right and who is wrong is not even the question here!! I wud summarize it as both are not wrong...Its a very natural thing to feel the way each of them is feeling..Embarrassed

Like the hand-holding thing in the car..only Anant wud attempt to get Navya holding his hand again.(that was so cute BTW)LOL
Guys "feel" like sensing the "touch"..Embarrassed.I dont want to sound like guys just look out for being physically close to a girl wen in love...I just wanna say that its a very important aspect of love for the guys!!Wink
And the girls look out for emotional stability, understanding, support, romantic lines, compliments...the list is longWink...physical proximity seems to be the 1000th item a girl wud want from a guy in the initial phases of loveLOL!!Maybe I am exaggerating, but I guess my point is conveyed!!!LOL

Navya was actually embarassed when Anant gave her a peck on her cheeksEmbarrassed. She felt its too early for him to do that! The kiss was a faux pas for her, an error that made her feel awkward and uneasy! Embarrassed

For Anant, it was just a gesture of how amused he is to see her all in love with him! Whenever she says something loving to him, all he wants is to hug her or kiss her!!EmbarrassedLOL Its his way of telling her how much he is loving the thought of she thinking about him, telling lies for him and expressing all this in a cute coy manner!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just hope that the two manage to express exactly wat they feel about each other before things get complicated!Embarrassed!! Her embarrassment should not take form of an accusation or an allegation against him!Shocked
Coz if a guy is hurt of being accused on his character, he enters into the anger mode which is really difficult for a girl to handle!!!LOL We saw the glimpse of that anger in the precap...hope, Navya speaks up and clarifies that she trusts Anant, but feels embarrassed wen he comes close...Wink
All the best Navya!Big smile

Love,

Ritz

very well saidThumbs Up

rituloveskmh

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
well summarizedd
completely agree wid u!
an awesome posttt once againn
bt i still feel cvs shd sloow itt dowwnn!

rituloveskmh

yes123456789 Newbie
yes123456789
yes123456789

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Hey all,
Coming to the forum after a loong time!Hows you all?!!Smile
Well well, missed so much since Friday that I guess its impossible to catch up with the discussion! So I will leave all of it and move towards today's episode!Embarrassed
But I would surely want to give a quick view about the show as of right now! Its turning out to be a beautiful showEmbarrassed..., but is it perfect?... I dont think so!Wink
I feel its running too fast, and most of my friends here might be agreeing to me!Big smile
But inspite of that, I loved the confession scene, the hug, his apology, the car hand holding scene, the 15 minutes "ye dooriyan" discussion and then the kiss!!hmm..quite a lot in 2 days huh!!LOL

Now coming to today's episode, I saw the girlie-ness of NavyaBig smile and the guy-ness of Anant!Wink
Girls, when they fall in love, hold back a lot wen it comes to physical intimacy! Its a girl thing..Embarrassed

Guys, when they fall in love, are more open when it comes to coming "closer" physically..Its a guy thing!Wink

And thats exactly wat we saw between Anaya today! EmbarrassedWinkWho is right and who is wrong is not even the question here!! I wud summarize it as both are not wrong...Its a very natural thing to feel the way each of them is feeling..Embarrassed

Like the hand-holding thing in the car..only Anant wud attempt to get Navya holding his hand again.(that was so cute BTW)LOL
Guys "feel" like sensing the "touch"..Embarrassed.I dont want to sound like guys just look out for being physically close to a girl wen in love...I just wanna say that its a very important aspect of love for the guys!!Wink
And the girls look out for emotional stability, understanding, support, romantic lines, compliments...the list is longWink...physical proximity seems to be the 1000th item a girl wud want from a guy in the initial phases of loveLOL!!Maybe I am exaggerating, but I guess my point is conveyed!!!LOL

Navya was actually embarassed when Anant gave her a peck on her cheeksEmbarrassed. She felt its too early for him to do that! The kiss was a faux pas for her, an error that made her feel awkward and uneasy! Embarrassed

For Anant, it was just a gesture of how amused he is to see her all in love with him! Whenever she says something loving to him, all he wants is to hug her or kiss her!!EmbarrassedLOL Its his way of telling her how much he is loving the thought of she thinking about him, telling lies for him and expressing all this in a cute coy manner!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just hope that the two manage to express exactly wat they feel about each other before things get complicated!Embarrassed!! Her embarrassment should not take form of an accusation or an allegation against him!Shocked
Coz if a guy is hurt of being accused on his character, he enters into the anger mode which is really difficult for a girl to handle!!!LOL We saw the glimpse of that anger in the precap...hope, Navya speaks up and clarifies that she trusts Anant, but feels embarrassed wen he comes close...Wink
All the best Navya!Big smile

Love,

Ritz

very well saidThumbs Up

Indeed really very well phrased and thought through! ClapCompletely agreeSmile

rituloveskmh

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@ rituloveskmh:
wow very wel writen yaar...amazingg post...
i completely agree wid u...

Edited by rose.three - 18 May 2011 at 6:56am

rituloveskmh

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
well said ritz!

i totally agree about it being a natural thing. it does happen in love, especially intially.

anant should'nt get angry , but actually try and understand navya and her POV. even navya should put her point across in a nice way. thats what a relationship is about :)

also, navya should'nt always feel so awkward when he comes close,i mean its a part of love, and i understand she's shy and stuff, but if she keeps doing it, he'll def get pissed.

rituloveskmh

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hi ritz, i totally agree with ur post... i also feel these two need to sit down and talk it through other wise they'l drift apart so soon Confused

navya is timid and laid back kind of a young girl whereas anant is more forward than her. but since they'r both young and reckless LOL, they must express their views more vibrantly... as da time moves on, they will both realize wat love truly is

btw im nadz and has been a silent viewer ever since navya ws aired...

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index