Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Her embarassment became an accusation for him!

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Joined: 01 April 2011
Posts: 659

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hey all,
Coming to the forum after a loong time!Hows you all?!!Smile
Well well, missed so much since Friday that I guess its impossible to catch up with the discussion! So I will leave all of it and move towards today's episode!Embarrassed
But I would surely want to give a quick view about the show as of right now! Its turning out to be a beautiful showEmbarrassed..., but is it perfect?... I dont think so!Wink
I feel its running too fast, and most of my friends here might be agreeing to me!Big smile
But inspite of that, I loved the confession scene, the hug, his apology, the car hand holding scene, the 15 minutes "ye dooriyan" discussion and then the kiss!!hmm..quite a lot in 2 days huh!!LOL

Now coming to today's episode, I saw the girlie-ness of NavyaBig smile and the guy-ness of Anant!Wink
Girls, when they fall in love, hold back a lot wen it comes to physical intimacy! Its a girl thing..Embarrassed

Guys, when they fall in love, are more open when it comes to coming "closer" physically..Its a guy thing!Wink

And thats exactly wat we saw between Anaya today! EmbarrassedWinkWho is right and who is wrong is not even the question here!! I wud summarize it as both are not wrong...Its a very natural thing to feel the way each of them is feeling..Embarrassed

Like the hand-holding thing in the car..only Anant wud attempt to get Navya holding his hand again.(that was so cute BTW)LOL
Guys "feel" like sensing the "touch"..Embarrassed.I dont want to sound like guys just look out for being physically close to a girl wen in love...I just wanna say that its a very important aspect of love for the guys!!Wink
And the girls look out for emotional stability, understanding, support, romantic lines, compliments...the list is longWink...physical proximity seems to be the 1000th item a girl wud want from a guy in the initial phases of loveLOL!!Maybe I am exaggerating, but I guess my point is conveyed!!!LOL

Navya was actually embarassed when Anant gave her a peck on her cheeksEmbarrassed. She felt its too early for him to do that! The kiss was a faux pas for her, an error that made her feel awkward and uneasy! Embarrassed

For Anant, it was just a gesture of how amused he is to see her all in love with him! Whenever she says something loving to him, all he wants is to hug her or kiss her!!EmbarrassedLOL Its his way of telling her how much he is loving the thought of she thinking about him, telling lies for him and expressing all this in a cute coy manner!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just hope that the two manage to express exactly wat they feel about each other before things get complicated!Embarrassed!! Her embarrassment should not take form of an accusation or an allegation against him!Shocked
Coz if a guy is hurt of being accused on his character, he enters into the anger mode which is really difficult for a girl to handle!!!LOL We saw the glimpse of that anger in the precap...hope, Navya speaks up and clarifies that she trusts Anant, but feels embarrassed wen he comes close...Wink
All the best Navya!Big smile

Love,
Ritz


Edited by rituloveskmh - 17 May 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_garganamikamundonxsolankixkavitanainageet_mjhtshruti22aminrupjiya_pillaibcclmayur_bigfan.-anya-luver-.ArhiliciousLOVEsupriaPriyaThakuraloo12Ruxana91C_O_O_Lkingini_aardrazobshehAnant_loverAnu*Gayani*Anuashakdpkaur92smiley20ClumsyIntrovertEvash-veena.shona-TheMummy_LeAbbacherrypansyrose.threedeeps07.infinite.lonelyshadowniksidfanaish_punkFakeLove-Swetha-

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

wow great post ritz first to comment .u r right u summed up everything quite well .yeah navya is right in her place Anant needs to go slow .hope she s able to make him understand that .Ab rajdhani speed chodke bail gadi speed par aao(when concerned with navya)LOL

anyways a great post thumbsup smiley, thumbs smiley, up smiley, approve smiley, ok smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhsmiley20

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Joined: 01 April 2011
Posts: 659

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan


wow great post ritz first to comment .u r right u summed up everything quite well .yeah navya is right in her place Anant needs to go slow .hope she s able to make him understand that .Ab rajdhani speed chodke bail gadi speed par aao(when concerned with navya)LOL

anyways a great post thumbsup smiley, thumbs smiley, up smiley, approve smiley, ok smiley


Thanks!!! sorry, donno your name!!!:)
And yep, bail gadi speed suits Navya anyways...she is soo sloww...in everything...hehehe!;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Joined: 24 April 2008
Posts: 488

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
very well written...you've pointed out everything that i was thinking & observing actually LOL i just hope it doesnt take too much to manaofy anant otherwise it'll be hard on navya...

anyway...great post Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhsmiley20

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Joined: 01 April 2011
Posts: 659

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

very well written...you've pointed out everything that i was thinking & observing actually LOL i just hope it doesnt take too much to manaofy anant otherwise it'll be hard on navya...

anyway...great post Thumbs Up


Thanks so much Ruxana...Embarrassed
I agree with ya sweets...it should not take her long..coz the more she shall attempt, the more he shall be hurrt...I just hope he understands really fast...rather than complicating this further...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Originally posted by manojshonafan


wow great post ritz first to comment .u r right u summed up everything quite well .yeah navya is right in her place Anant needs to go slow .hope she s able to make him understand that .Ab rajdhani speed chodke bail gadi speed par aao(when concerned with navya)LOL

anyways a great post thumbsup smiley, thumbs smiley, up smiley, approve smiley, ok smiley


Thanks!!! sorry, donno your name!!!:)
And yep, bail gadi speed suits Navya anyways...she is soo sloww...in everything...hehehe!;)
u can call me ManojBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Joined: 01 April 2011
Posts: 659

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Manoj!!I am Ritu..call me ritz...and hey, hope my analysis on "guys" seemed right to you!You can be my critic wen it comes to posting Anant's thoughts!!!good to know ya!
TC,
Ritz!Embarrassed
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 1934

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Hey all,
Coming to the forum after a loong time!Hows you all?!!Smile
Well well, missed so much since Friday that I guess its impossible to catch up with the discussion! So I will leave all of it and move towards today's episode!Embarrassed
But I would surely want to give a quick view about the show as of right now! Its turning out to be a beautiful showEmbarrassed..., but is it perfect?... I dont think so!Wink
I feel its running too fast, and most of my friends here might be agreeing to me!Big smile
But inspite of that, I loved the confession scene, the hug, his apology, the car hand holding scene, the 15 minutes "ye dooriyan" discussion and then the kiss!!hmm..quite a lot in 2 days huh!!LOL

Now coming to today's episode, I saw the girlie-ness of NavyaBig smile and the guy-ness of Anant!Wink
Girls, when they fall in love, hold back a lot wen it comes to physical intimacy! Its a girl thing..Embarrassed

Guys, when they fall in love, are more open when it comes to coming "closer" physically..Its a guy thing!Wink

And thats exactly wat we saw between Anaya today! EmbarrassedWinkWho is right and who is wrong is not even the question here!! I wud summarize it as both are not wrong...Its a very natural thing to feel the way each of them is feeling..Embarrassed

Like the hand-holding thing in the car..only Anant wud attempt to get Navya holding his hand again.(that was so cute BTW)LOL
Guys "feel" like sensing the "touch"..Embarrassed.I dont want to sound like guys just look out for being physically close to a girl wen in love...I just wanna say that its a very important aspect of love for the guys!!Wink
And the girls look out for emotional stability, understanding, support, romantic lines, compliments...the list is longWink...physical proximity seems to be the 1000th item a girl wud want from a guy in the initial phases of loveLOL!!Maybe I am exaggerating, but I guess my point is conveyed!!!LOL

Navya was actually embarassed when Anant gave her a peck on her cheeksEmbarrassed. She felt its too early for him to do that! The kiss was a faux pas for her, an error that made her feel awkward and uneasy! Embarrassed

For Anant, it was just a gesture of how amused he is to see her all in love with him! Whenever she says something loving to him, all he wants is to hug her or kiss her!!EmbarrassedLOL Its his way of telling her how much he is loving the thought of she thinking about him, telling lies for him and expressing all this in a cute coy manner!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just hope that the two manage to express exactly wat they feel about each other before things get complicated!Embarrassed!! Her embarrassment should not take form of an accusation or an allegation against him!Shocked
Coz if a guy is hurt of being accused on his character, he enters into the anger mode which is really difficult for a girl to handle!!!LOL We saw the glimpse of that anger in the precap...hope, Navya speaks up and clarifies that she trusts Anant, but feels embarrassed wen he comes close...Wink
All the best Navya!Big smile

Love,
Ritz



What an amazingly-written post!!!! ClapClapClapClap

Anant and Navya should read this! They will know exactly what to do lol LOL

Seriously, well summed up! Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_mjht.-anya-luver-.rituloveskmhRuxana91-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index