India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 93)

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

omggg...u updated,,, Dancing
res =]

---edited----

hey sneha...Hug
hon i so sorry for replying late..i was lil occupied these days...
bt finally i got some time to comment...

thank u so much for using the banner.. :D

welcome back...n m so glad that u updating again..

i simply luvd this sig yaara..

^^ coloring, blending texture effects all r simply osm...
fab work..
^^ i really luvd the blurred effect in bg..n the lighten effect on blending...gr8 color combination with lightens...
^^ luvd the blending n coloring here...*thumbs up!!*
the requested sig of sanaya is simply out standing..luvd the over all combination os color, blending n texture..
n the text style 'course..

^^ very smooth and neat effects.. :D

beautiful update dear... =]

keep updating..
missed ur creations a lot..

plz do make some of supernatural for next update..
thanks..
-swati.. 

Swatttiii <3 How are you hun? Aww thank you so much hun for you very sweet comments Hug Aww np hun <3 Really LOVE that banner you made me so will definitely use it for a long while:) Aww definitely will update but right now because of school its a bit difficult but december I definitely will:) Will definitely make more on Supernatural if you have any suggestions on certain scenes do tell me and if possible if you could provide pics it would mean alot and will definitely make some on it:)

Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Snehaa Hug
First of all welcome back hon Hug  I really missed you and your updates..but I am glad we've been in touch through WA :) and glad you listened to me for updating your shop :D Love ya Heart

The update is beautiful..you have come back here after so long and you probably thought you lost touch in PSing. But no way <3 Your work is as beautiful as ever. Everything looks super stunning :) Like I can't decide which is that one siggy I love most Day Dreaming They're all gorgeous including my request Embarrassed thank you so much and waiting to see your work on Sanaya's photoshoot pics, I pm'd you the link;)

All the best and keep the creations coming Hug 

Ragzzz <3 How are you hun ? Also once again Happy Birthday <3 ILY<3 tHANK YOU SO SO SO much for you very sweet comments hun Hugmeans so much to me <3 Yes Im back and will definitely try to update as much as possible:) Right now its a little difficult but when winter break starts ill definitely update more. But thank you so much for your very sweet comments and will definitely make some sigs on the sanaya pics :) Thank you so much for the link hun <3<3Hug

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

waohh..awesome update Sneha! lovely
and oMG..u still usin those GALINAAZ tag i made ages bfr...Hug

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet comments hun Hug Also aww yeah<3 I really love those banners.. thank you so much for making them for me <3 Will definitely use it for quite a while.. LOVE them and love your creations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DamRyeong

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity.

Snehuuu!
These sigs are so perfectly blended, im in awe! Like really! Gorgeous!
i LOVE what youve done with the Liam sig. My sister's so crazy about them, she saw this when i was taking a look, and she already loves you! LOL hehe. The TVD sig = PERFECION! Really! The coloring, blending, text, everything is up to the mark and even more. The 1t Pavitra Rishta sig really steals the show. Too good!
i LOVE What you've done with Rag's req! Embarrassed really cute. the sigs really are amazing Snehuu! So glad you're back! OMG asdfghjkl! ILOVEYOUU! Hug Big smile

Reeennzzz HugHug How are you hun?? I'm so glad to be back I missed all you guys sooo much <3 Honestly school just sucks sometimes but making creations makes me forget some stuff for a little while so wanted to come back lol. Omg your sister loves 1D too?? OMG they are like my babies I have loved them from like 2011 and I dont know my love for them has just grown lol. Aww thats so sweet tell her I already love her too and agree with her love for one direction <3 Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun Hug

LOVEEE you tooo hun <3

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey gr8 seeing u back !!

Awl sigx came out super duper stunningg !!

Keep it up !!

Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun Hug And thank you:) So glad to be back:)

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

OMGGG you're back <3 Heart
Am I dreaming?

I don't like you Sneha -___-

I take a break of like three months from PS and my work's like dog poop. You take 808903940830 years off and your work is even better than before.

Not fair -___-

Lol, kidding. You're so flawless<3 Let me go cry about how purfect your work is and come back.

Love this! http://i.imgur.com/yzBZxfa.png 
Blending is stunning! And everything is just kujhfdgkjhjH.

MIND = BLOWN.

I'M SO HYPER RIGHT NOW.

AisshhhHug How are you hun?? yup Im back :D Not updating that much right now because of school and am unable to comment but will definitely soon:) Awww hun omg no my creations are so crappy .. Half the time Im working on a sig/avi and I just close it cause its so bad. I have gone through like 20 edits with closing it. Your  creations are just gorgeous .. I have been visiting your gallery (will definitely comment on them soon) but honestly you have to give me pointers because your work is just beautiful <3 And aww thank you so much for the sweet comment hun <3

muffins2waffles

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

TU ZINDAA HAI? Stern Smile OMG. I'm sorry, that's such an inappropriate thing to say but that was my first reaction, so I had to write it. But I am so very glad that you are back Sneha! I hope you remember me, though. What do I say about those edits? I remember going 'those are so damn gorgeous' on seeing your work a year and half back in HP gallery and THAT still hasn't changed yet. Stern Smile You are still awesome as you were back then. Cool I love the style of these edits and your blending is flawless. I love the coloring and textures used. <3 Brilliant work! Hug

Heyyy hun Hug Awww hun no no don't apologize its not rude/inappropriate at all.. I dissapeared for wayyy tooo long without telling you guys .. but Im so glad to be back. Now its a little tough to update because of exams coming up soon but definitely after it will be able to update more often. Aww hun yes I remember you <3 How have you been hun? Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun <3 means so much to me

Originally posted by AS..

reserved brb

---------------------------

SnehaShocked tusi suchi a gay kia??ShockedDay Dreaming
Hug
WELCOME BACK
HugHugHug
suchi missed you alot..
aww im suchi very happy now...

abi tak YOU ARE AWESOME CREATION MAKER..
break nahi weak nahi kiaLOL

LIKED EACH N EVERYTHING YOU MADE N USED
http://i.imgur.com/2Pv3JSg.png liked colorings n textures
http://i.imgur.com/W86aicl.png LOVED blur
http://i.imgur.com/yzBZxfa.png WOOOW AWESOME BLENDING n style n blur
http://i.imgur.com/sXSEV4G.png OMG me tooo miss them alot... they rocked together... anyway i liked colorings alot
jaldi say open for suggestions or requests acha!ROFL

senorita

Heyyy hun Hug YESSS im back:D Aww thank you so much <3 you are such a sweetheart.. I love your creations so much<3 Aww thank you so much for your really sweet comments<3 Aww hun Im always open for suggestions and requests for you guys :) feel free to leave your requests and suggestions:) Ill try my best to finish as early as possible.

Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

OMG GIRL...TVD and ArVi ones are out of world...the blending is just amazing ji <333...you rock girl ;D

myself Parm, btw ji :D

Aww thank you so much for the very sweet comments hun <3 and also hi Parm:) Really love your name :)

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Sneha! I am really really sorry for this late comment. I've been so busy catching up with a bunch of PMs. But first of all, it's great to have you back! I've missed you so much and I hope you're here for a longer time now! Big smile The update is just superb! Each and every creation is so lovely and elegant. I love the coloring on the first two!

This request is the best though. How do you do something like this? It's really amazing! Clap

Awww no no hun no need to apologize :) Aww hun yep im back :) So glad to be back missed you guys HugAww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun <3 I love your creations so much <3

Originally posted by saher_90

I simply loved it how it turned outStar just fantabolousStar so simple yet so elegant & the coloring is to die for Big smile simply bomabastic work done it Heart

this is so awesome :D i loved the way you gave it a soothing look with soft coloringEmbarrassed looks fab :D

Love love the coloring & stylingClap superb IT IS Hug

Your other stuff you made looks fab dearoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The ArVi/VB/ & those other firangi siggs turned out gorgeousClap i hope u upd soonEmbarrassed would love visiting here daily if possible.. you know what i meanWinkLOL Once again  : Beautiful beautiful creationsHug

Awww thank you so much hun for your very sweet comments hunHug LOVE your creations so much <3

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 09 November 2013 at 9:04pm
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arun-deeps

OMG!!! How have u been sweets! Its really wonderful to c u back...

Wowww I really loved the way it came out...stunning!

^ this 1 is just wowww...the blennding, text style, brushes, the sepia coloring make the siggie amazing!Clap
keep dem coming!
plz PM me whenever u're OPEN, I have a req...

Btw do u still take animated suggestions... ??

Heyyy hun Hug I have been good .. how are you?.. just been busy with uni work Dead But thank you so so much for your very sweet comments:)

can't wait for the update dear...

Aww hun aww Hug will definitely update soon:)

Originally posted by rishbalalover

Omg!! Your creations are superb!! I saw your creations in pr gallery but didn't know you had a gallery! <3Liam siggy is gorgeous girl!! Andd I loovee the TVD siggs! Do you pm for updates? If you do add me to your pm list!! :D

Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hunHug So sweet of you <3 I love your creations so much as well <3 Aww hun will definitely PM you for the updates:)

Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Waiting for your update Sneha Hug

Aww hun aww Hug will definitely update soon:)

Awesome Winchesters sigs dear.. :) :)
luvd them a lot..
thank u sooo much...muah!!!
using both sigs...can't wait for the third one.. :)

Aww hunHug So sweet of you <3 Thank you so much for your very sweet comments and for using them <3

Originally posted by Cherishh

Wowww...what a gallery you have yaar...I just came across your creations/gallery in one of the other threads where someone was using your Winchester edits and I have gone totally crazy with that edit...It really made me mad about it and here I am to fulfill my eyes desire to see more...I would just like to say  "Creations Personified"...I am so loving it

Awww hun Hug First off welcome to my gallery hun:)  Aww you are very sweet thank you so much for your very sweet comments <3 

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 09 November 2013 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tangled..CherishhDamRyeong

LazilyAnonymous IF-Dazzler
LazilyAnonymous
LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
OMG I love your creations!!! The 1D ones with Louis and Liam is FLAWLESS!!! I mean it...its perfect!!!
And the other ones...especially the Sanaya ones...Love em all!!! Can't choose a fav LOL

Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 06 November 2013 at 9:27pm

AbhayVakil_1992

DamRyeong IF-Stunnerz
DamRyeong
DamRyeong

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

OMG I love your creations!!! The 1D ones with Louis and Liam is FLAWLESS!!! I mean it...its perfect!!!
And the other ones...especially the Sanaya ones...Love em all!!! Can't choose a fav LOL

Aww hun Hug First off welcome to my gallery :) Thank you so much for you very sweet comments <3

Aww hun Hug you're such a sweetheart <3 LOve you <3

DamRyeong

aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
this is a res for now buttt hopefully it'll be unressed in a few! ;D 

AbhayVakil_1992

Go to top