Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
-EDITED (REPLIES)-

@Aish: Awww hun 🤗 You are such a sweetheart <3 Love youu<3 So glad you liked your request.. means so so so much to me<3 Thank you so much for your very sweet comments<3 Also I had tumblr but I kind of deleted it cause I lost interest with tumblr and there was alot of issues involving people reposting stuff so I just annoyed. But if I do make one again will definitely post it here:) Do you have tumblr hun?

@ Janu: Awww hun 🤗 Sooo glad you liked your request means so much to me <3 You are such a sweetheart<3 I try new styles for every sig I make because I never remember what I used for the previous one lol😆 or what I did to get the result so I just go with whatever I like and work on it until I am happy with the result.. so it means so much to me that you guys like your requests <3 Also will post your suggestions with the update in a few :)

@ Aish: LOL😆 OMG im so sorry about the repetitive PM with the same page omg😆

@ QH_DDEJ_Fan: Thankkk you 🤗 Also glad you liked your requests:) Means so much to me<3

@ Tarantallegra: Thankkk you 🤗 Also glad you liked your requests:) Means so much to me<3

@ -Arjunzaadi-: Awww thank you hun for your very sweet comments <3 Means so much to me that you liked  your requests 🤗  LOVED working with the pics and avis<3

@ Nisbahx: Thankkk you for your very sweet comments hun mean so much to me  🤗

@ monakhan.: Thankk you so much hun for your very sweet comments 🤗 Means so much to me <3 Im so glad you liked your requests.. I experimented with new styles for them so Im so glad they were what you wanted:)

@ arundeeps: Awww hun 🤗 Thank youuu so much for your every sweet comments <3 Means so much to me<3

@_Ashy_: Ashhyyy 🤗 How have you been hun? Haven't talked to you in soo long.. hope everything is going well on your side. Thank you so much for your very sweet comments <3 Means so much to me<3 LOL true true.. my love for ashvik is no words.. I just love them so much and just love how their relationship is<3 Im not going to be open for quite a while because of uni but feel free to PM me your request and will finish it as soon as possible:)

@ -VishaD-: Awww thank you hun for your very sweet comments <3 Means so much to me that you liked  your requests 🤗

@ serendipity.: Reennnzzz 🤗 How have you been hun?? lovee youu and miss u<3 Hope everything is well on your side <3 Thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun 🤗 Means so much to me <3

@ SunshineGirl: Thankkk you for your very sweet comments hun mean so much to me  🤗

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
-EDITED (REPLIES)-

@ Starry: Thankkk you so much for your very sweet comments means so much to me 🤗 <3

@ ..Tangled..: Awww thank you sooo much hun 🤗 For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Awww np<3 I totally understand since Im on the same boat cause of uni but thank you and awww heyyy hun<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE your new ID as well<3

@Cherishh: Awww thank you sooo much hun 🤗 For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ Saher: Awww thank you sooo much hun 🤗 For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ Radhikerani: thannkkk youuu 🤗

@ alipie.:  Awww thank you sooo much hun 🤗 For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

replies on the next few pages:)
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG GOSH Sneha those are absolutely perfect <3
Ashvik 
-Ursh- thumbnail
Everything is Superb Sneha :)
Thank you everyone <3
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edited my post... Direct Link
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
heyy sneha,
can u plz make avis set from this video... plz..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gca754VC0UE

no hurry... thanks in advance..
-akki
Thank you everyone 🤗Im sorry I havent update.. I have a HUGE competition this weekend so preparing for that and plus uni work is just PILING up:( but I promise all requests will be posted latest by next week:)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sneha, here are the pictures for that 2nd Ramayan suggestion I gave you. My DVD quality is a bit better than the previous pics, lol. 

Text: I can face all of life's storms, but only if you are with me.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago