Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you everyone:) Will reply to messages soon:)Will update tomorrow:)..school work has just been really insane.. but will definitely soon:)
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting for your update Sneha 🤗
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Winchesters sigs dear.. :) :)
luvd them a lot..
thank u sooo much...muah!!!
using both sigs...can't wait for the third one.. :)

Sorry guys its been a little hectic with school so wasnt able to update.. update coming tomorrow night I hope

Also just wanted to wish everyone who celebrated  wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali <3
Cherishh thumbnail
Wowww...what a gallery you have yaar...I just came across your creations/gallery in one of the other threads where someone was using your Winchester edits and I have gone totally crazy with that edit...It really made me mad about it and here I am to fulfill my eyes desire to see more...I would just like to say  "Creations Personified"...I am so loving it
Originally posted by: DeadDevil

omggg...u updated,,, 

res =]

---edited----

hey sneha...🤗
hon i so sorry for replying late..i was lil occupied these days...
bt finally i got some time to comment...

thank u so much for using the banner.. :D

welcome back...n m so glad that u updating again..

i simply luvd this sig yaara..

^^ coloring, blending texture effects all r simply osm...
fab work..
^^ i really luvd the blurred effect in bg..n the lighten effect on blending...gr8 color combination with lightens...
^^ luvd the blending n coloring here...*thumbs up!!*
the requested sig of sanaya is simply out standing..luvd the over all combination os color, blending n texture..
n the text style 'course..

^^ very smooth and neat effects.. :D

beautiful update dear... =]

keep updating..
missed ur creations a lot..

plz do make some of supernatural for next update..
thanks..
-swati.. 

Swatttiii <3 How are you hun? Aww thank you so much hun for you very sweet comments 🤗 Aww np hun <3 Really LOVE that banner you made me so will definitely use it for a long while:) Aww definitely will update but right now because of school its a bit difficult but december I definitely will:) Will definitely make more on Supernatural if you have any suggestions on certain scenes do tell me and if possible if you could provide pics it would mean alot and will definitely make some on it:)

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Snehaa 🤗

First of all welcome back hon 🤗  I really missed you and your updates..but I am glad we've been in touch through WA :) and glad you listened to me for updating your shop :D Love ya ❤️

The update is beautiful..you have come back here after so long and you probably thought you lost touch in PSing. But no way <3 Your work is as beautiful as ever. Everything looks super stunning :) Like I can't decide which is that one siggy I love most They're all gorgeous including my request 😳 thank you so much and waiting to see your work on Sanaya's photoshoot pics, I pm'd you the link;)

All the best and keep the creations coming 🤗 

Ragzzz <3 How are you hun ? Also once again Happy Birthday <3 ILY<3 tHANK YOU SO SO SO much for you very sweet comments hun 🤗means so much to me <3 Yes Im back and will definitely try to update as much as possible:) Right now its a little difficult but when winter break starts ill definitely update more. But thank you so much for your very sweet comments and will definitely make some sigs on the sanaya pics :) Thank you so much for the link hun <3<3🤗

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

waohh..awesome update Sneha! lovely
and oMG..u still usin those GALINAAZ tag i made ages bfr...🤗

Awww thank you so much for the very sweet comments hun 🤗 Also aww yeah<3 I really love those banners.. thank you so much for making them for me <3 Will definitely use it for quite a while.. LOVE them and love your creations
Originally posted by: serendipity.

Snehuuu!

These sigs are so perfectly blended, im in awe! Like really! Gorgeous!
i LOVE what youve done with the Liam sig. My sister's so crazy about them, she saw this when i was taking a look, and she already loves you! 😆 hehe. The TVD sig = PERFECION! Really! The coloring, blending, text, everything is up to the mark and even more. The 1t Pavitra Rishta sig really steals the show. Too good!
i LOVE What you've done with Rag's req! 😳 really cute. the sigs really are amazing Snehuu! So glad you're back! OMG asdfghjkl! ILOVEYOUU! 🤗 😃

Reeennzzz 🤗🤗 How are you hun?? I'm so glad to be back I missed all you guys sooo much <3 Honestly school just sucks sometimes but making creations makes me forget some stuff for a little while so wanted to come back lol. Omg your sister loves 1D too?? OMG they are like my babies I have loved them from like 2011 and I dont know my love for them has just grown lol. Aww thats so sweet tell her I already love her too and agree with her love for one direction <3 Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun 🤗

LOVEEE you tooo hun <3

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Hey gr8 seeing u back !!

Awl sigx came out super duper stunningg !!

Keep it up !!

Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun 🤗 And thank you:) So glad to be back:)

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

OMGGG you're back <3 ❤️

Am I dreaming?

I don't like you Sneha -___-

I take a break of like three months from PS and my work's like dog poop. You take 808903940830 years off and your work is even better than before.

Not fair -___-

Lol, kidding. You're so flawless<3 Let me go cry about how purfect your work is and come back.

Love this! http://i.imgur.com/yzBZxfa.png 
Blending is stunning! And everything is just kujhfdgkjhjH.

MIND = BLOWN.

I'M SO HYPER RIGHT NOW.

Aisshhh🤗 How are you hun?? yup Im back :D Not updating that much right now because of school and am unable to comment but will definitely soon:) Awww hun omg no my creations are so crappy .. Half the time Im working on a sig/avi and I just close it cause its so bad. I have gone through like 20 edits with closing it. Your  creations are just gorgeous .. I have been visiting your gallery (will definitely comment on them soon) but honestly you have to give me pointers because your work is just beautiful <3 And aww thank you so much for the sweet comment hun <3
Originally posted by: herms_angel

TU ZINDAA HAI? 😳 OMG. I'm sorry, that's such an inappropriate thing to say but that was my first reaction, so I had to write it. But I am so very glad that you are back Sneha! I hope you remember me, though. What do I say about those edits? I remember going 'those are so damn gorgeous' on seeing your work a year and half back in HP gallery and THAT still hasn't changed yet. 😳 You are still awesome as you were back then. 😎 I love the style of these edits and your blending is flawless. I love the coloring and textures used. <3 Brilliant work! 🤗

Heyyy hun 🤗 Awww hun no no don't apologize its not rude/inappropriate at all.. I dissapeared for wayyy tooo long without telling you guys .. but Im so glad to be back. Now its a little tough to update because of exams coming up soon but definitely after it will be able to update more often. Aww hun yes I remember you <3 How have you been hun? Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun <3 means so much to me

Originally posted by: AS..

reserved brb

---------------------------

Sneha😲 tusi suchi a gay kia??😲
🤗
WELCOME BACK
🤗🤗🤗
suchi missed you alot..
aww im suchi very happy now...

abi tak YOU ARE AWESOME CREATION MAKER..
break nahi weak nahi kia😆

LIKED EACH N EVERYTHING YOU MADE N USED
http://i.imgur.com/2Pv3JSg.png liked colorings n textures
http://i.imgur.com/W86aicl.png LOVED blur
http://i.imgur.com/yzBZxfa.png WOOOW AWESOME BLENDING n style n blur
http://i.imgur.com/sXSEV4G.png OMG me tooo miss them alot... they rocked together... anyway i liked colorings alot
jaldi say open for suggestions or requests acha!🤣

senorita

Heyyy hun 🤗 YESSS im back:D Aww thank you so much <3 you are such a sweetheart.. I love your creations so much<3 Aww thank you so much for your really sweet comments<3 Aww hun Im always open for suggestions and requests for you guys :) feel free to leave your requests and suggestions:) Ill try my best to finish as early as possible.

Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

OMG GIRL...TVD and ArVi ones are out of world...the blending is just amazing ji <333...you rock girl ;D

myself Parm, btw ji :D

Aww thank you so much for the very sweet comments hun <3 and also hi Parm:) Really love your name :)

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Sneha! I am really really sorry for this late comment. I've been so busy catching up with a bunch of PMs. But first of all, it's great to have you back! I've missed you so much and I hope you're here for a longer time now! 😃 The update is just superb! Each and every creation is so lovely and elegant. I love the coloring on the first two!

This request is the best though. How do you do something like this? It's really amazing! 👏

Awww no no hun no need to apologize :) Aww hun yep im back :) So glad to be back missed you guys 🤗Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun <3 I love your creations so much <3

Originally posted by: saher_90

I simply loved it how it turned out⭐️ just fantabolous⭐️ so simple yet so elegant & the coloring is to die for 😃 simply bomabastic work done it ❤️

this is so awesome :D i loved the way you gave it a soothing look with soft coloring😳 looks fab :D

Love love the coloring & styling👏 superb IT IS 🤗

Your other stuff you made looks fab dearo😳😳 The ArVi/VB/ & those other firangi siggs turned out gorgeous👏 i hope u upd soon😳 would love visiting here daily if possible.. you know what i mean😉😆 Once again  : Beautiful beautiful creations🤗

Awww thank you so much hun for your very sweet comments hun🤗 LOVE your creations so much <3

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

OMG!!! How have u been sweets! Its really wonderful to c u back...

Wowww I really loved the way it came out...stunning!

^ this 1 is just wowww...the blennding, text style, brushes, the sepia coloring make the siggie amazing!👏
keep dem coming!
plz PM me whenever u're OPEN, I have a req...

Btw do u still take animated suggestions... ??

Heyyy hun 🤗 I have been good .. how are you?.. just been busy with uni work 🤢 But thank you so so much for your very sweet comments:)

can't wait for the update dear...

Aww hun aww 🤗 will definitely update soon:)

Originally posted by: rishbalalover

Omg!! Your creations are superb!! I saw your creations in pr gallery but didn't know you had a gallery! <3Liam siggy is gorgeous girl!! Andd I loovee the TVD siggs! Do you pm for updates? If you do add me to your pm list!! :D

Aww thank you so much for your very sweet comments hun🤗 So sweet of you <3 I love your creations so much as well <3 Aww hun will definitely PM you for the updates:)

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Waiting for your update Sneha 🤗

Aww hun aww 🤗 will definitely update soon:)

Awesome Winchesters sigs dear.. :) :)

luvd them a lot..
thank u sooo much...muah!!!
using both sigs...can't wait for the third one.. :)

Aww hun🤗 So sweet of you <3 Thank you so much for your very sweet comments and for using them <3

Originally posted by: Cherishh

Wowww...what a gallery you have yaar...I just came across your creations/gallery in one of the other threads where someone was using your Winchester edits and I have gone totally crazy with that edit...It really made me mad about it and here I am to fulfill my eyes desire to see more...I would just like to say  "Creations Personified"...I am so loving it

Awww hun 🤗 First off welcome to my gallery hun:)  Aww you are very sweet thank you so much for your very sweet comments <3  Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I love your creations!!! The 1D ones with Louis and Liam is FLAWLESS!!! I mean it...its perfect!!!
And the other ones...especially the Sanaya ones...Love em all!!! Can't choose a fav 😆

Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 10 years ago