India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 45)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

O Sneha!! How're U now dear? How's ur swollen knee?Shocked

Hope U're well now!
Btw dear wooowww what n updt!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Esp liked how Janu di's req came out!!Clap Wonderful job esp liked dis shade d most
Fabulous job!!!
Dear when will u make my req...seeing others req coming out sooo well...I just cant wait for mineLOL hope U understnand ha ha...LOL
God bless!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
SnehaEmbarrassed

Update looks amazing. Dianna-Chord ones are super cool love the coloring in first one.awww Cory-dianna one is super adorable thank you so much for taking the suggestionHug I love them as friends, as coupleLOL(if they will ever get together) & as finn & quinn (thanks to creators for ruining them:(

Naya-heather one is cute. Lea-mark one takes the cake that's one of my fav pic of them so using it. I even love Salgron i guess dianna has charm to look awesome with all the boysWink

I love the coloring in IHLS/KHN ones. LC & Nina ones are beautiful. All requests looks gorgeous:)

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Gunia:Will reply to your comment in detail..Sorry hun Will make your request soon..I was working on it today but my PS like froze five times on it:S So will for sure make it soon..sorry for the wait..also with the links you gave for your request..the second and the third link are the same:S is that what it was supposed to be? Sorry just wanted to make sure..

@Fatima: yeah I was pretty pissed at Quinn as well when it happened:S But then the Overgron cuteness made me love them again..but yeah I think right now Sam and Mercedes would be good for each other cause she rlly seems to like him and he seems to like her..I just wish there was more build up..It seemed like they just rushed it..

@Dharu: Will reply to your comment in detail later:) But thank you so much for using some sigs..means so much to me<3 I love Cory and Dianna as friends..not a fan of Finn and Quinn..I started hating Finn after they won the football championships..but now hes back to normal lol..so Im starting to like him again and how can you not love Cory Monteith?? He's just so adorable<3 Lol yeah Dianna looks good with anyone..though Overgron is my OTP..I think Salgron look pretty cute together too<3

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 15 June 2011 at 11:54am

KaJen.xoxo

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

@Dharu: Will reply to your comment in detail later:) But thank you so much for using some sigs..means so much to me<3 I love Cory and Dianna as friends..not a fan of Finn and Quinn..I started hating Finn after they won the football championships..but now hes back to normal lol..so Im starting to like him again and how can you not love Cory Monteith?? He's just so adorable<3 Lol yeah Dianna looks good with anyone..though Overgron is my OTP..I think Salgron look pretty cute together too<3

Aww Np hun its soo beautiful i can't stop staring at those sigs:):) Ohh I love Cory Monteith he's soo cute. i don't like him as Finn. They have ruined Quinn & Finn for me although i'll love them always. i just saw you & fatu talking about sam & quinn's finale scene how can they cut that out? disappointed. i hope Sam & Quinn are endgame. No doubt overgron has grown on me after glee tourEmbarrassed Salgron is just something special i love the way he calls her ookieEmbarrassed

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
^^Finn pissed me off so much after they won the football game..I hate how cocky he became about every girl falling for him..I was like are you serious? like shut up lol..I basically didnt like that episode cause of his cockiness and how he ruined Sam and Quinn..but Im still hoping for them to get back together..I feel like Sam still has feelings for her..like he'll always love her..it was rlly obvious especially in the funeral episode when Quinn and Finn were holding hands and the expression on his face..you could tell me was still in love with her..I think hes just scared to put his feelings out there again with her..with the fear of getting hurt..
Chord and Dianna are just adorable<3They are just so perfect<3 I love the way they smile when they look at each other..its just so cute<3
Awww yeah Salgron are adorable<3 Love them as friends..awww he calls her cookie?? thats so cute<3

KaJen.xoxo

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
woooww sizllling updte..

senorita

AbhayVakil_1992

Premeer_Mayur Goldie
Premeer_Mayur
Premeer_Mayur

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the cute aviz...likin' them so much. :)

AbhayVakil_1992

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

^^Finn pissed me off so much after they won the football game..I hate how cocky he became about every girl falling for him..I was like are you serious? like shut up lol..I basically didnt like that episode cause of his cockiness and how he ruined Sam and Quinn..but Im still hoping for them to get back together..I feel like Sam still has feelings for her..like he'll always love her..it was rlly obvious especially in the funeral episode when Quinn and Finn were holding hands and the expression on his face..you could tell me was still in love with her..I think hes just scared to put his feelings out there again with her..with the fear of getting hurt..
Chord and Dianna are just adorable<3They are just so perfect<3 I love the way they smile when they look at each other..its just so cute<3
Awww yeah Salgron are adorable<3 Love them as friends..awww he calls her cookie?? thats so cute<3

Ohh yeah arghh finn is just confused soul, always run back & forth to quinn & rachel like lost puppy. I think sam & quinn will be endgame i see potential there. They will learn form their mistakes & they will get to know they are meant to be.

I think mark calls her ookie i don't know what it means but its cute pretty different word i have heard in long time. i'm even Quick shipperLOL basically whoever is with quinn i ship that person with her:) but Achele will remain my top favouriteEmbarrassed

AbhayVakil_1992

Go to top