Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update love! Everything looks amazing. What do you mean you are losing your touch? I love the Ian/Nina siggys the most.. She looks flawless and he is just too hot! <3 Everything really looks nice :$

Did you watch PLL last night? Toby&Spencer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
all the sigys are beautifulll
colouring is amzing
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome baccckkk Snehaaa๐Ÿค—

Fab update hon.. I love the Diana Argon ones. She is so beautiful:) and the Brooke-Nathan one is sooo cute. I cant imagine them as a pair since Im a Naley and Brucas fan BUT they are cute... I would love to see them work together in another show. ๐Ÿ˜ณ My fav sig has to be the NiAn one.. GAAAHHH they are soo adorable. Love them! Make more on them pleashh <33

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
these spams are freaking gorgeous
the coloring on them is fab!
i love the first one and third one the most

do make some of second season of PLL
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wohoo.. beautifiul coloring sneha on each and every siggy of yours. love them alot... :D
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic update sneha, looks gorgeous the di/chord ones are so pretty, i love the coloring and style and the puckleberry one is real cute, I really love the style, the Sophia/James one is OMG, I don't really ship them in OTh, never wud, been a Loyal NALEY fan forever๐Ÿ˜‰ but you know how much I love Sophia, I ship her with every1/everything๐Ÿ˜† so no harm there!!!๐Ÿ˜‰the NIAN one is awesome, love the brightness, god they were adorable in MMVA and the JWM one is lovely too, thanks for sharing them,
love Raee๐Ÿค—
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wowww...what a beautiful updt dr...just luvd ur coloring style a lot...๐Ÿ‘..
both banners by shikha n vini r very pretty...

n i just luvd first sig a lot..so beautiful...

n this one is my fvt..

JWM one is very nice..luvd them all...๐Ÿ‘..i rly luv the way u color them..also non-text sig makes them so perfect...beautiful...

pix for akki sig..

https://www.nowrunning.com/Content/PhotoFeature/2010/Akshay-Kumar-promotes-Action-Replay-Polyesther-Disc/Akshay-Kumar-promotes-Action-Replay-Polyesther-Disc-06.jpg

https://www.nowrunning.com/Content/PhotoFeature/2010/Akshay-Kumar-promotes-Action-Replay-Polyesther-Disc/Akshay-Kumar-promotes-Action-Replay-Polyesther-Disc-09.jpg
https://www.nowrunning.com/Content/PhotoFeature/2010/Akshay-Kumar-promotes-Action-Replay-Polyesther-Disc/Akshay-Kumar-promotes-Action-Replay-Polyesther-Disc-17.jpg

@^ make a sig with thee pix in ur own style...
if text necessary then Simply "AKSHAY KUMAR"

or if u want to make sig with single pic...u can use this pic...leave the above ones..
http://img.bollycurry.com/wallpapers/1280x800/59275-akshay-kumar.jpg

text: Akshay Kumar..
can't wait for next updt.๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks a lot in advance..:D
luv ya<3

-akki:)

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Gorgeous update Snehaa <3

The first one is absolutely stunning. Style and everything. Your coloring is so so so so so so so beautiful :D

I also love that Taylor sig in your dabba. BEAUTIFUL <3 When are you gonna post that?
Keep up the gorgeous, stunning, mesmerising (did I spell that right? lol) work ๐Ÿค—

And when you have time, I updated my shop. Would love if you could check it outt.. your comments mean a ton because you're such a professional at sig making ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so I wanted to res because I feel so lazy these days and I'm on IF after a week. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But then I was like I haven't commented on her previous update, what if I don't edit this spot? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ So here I am keeping my lazyness at a side and commenting :D

Your sig styles are so pretty Sneha, love them. :$ The Diana Agron sig is pretty..love the style how one of the picture is upside down. The whole "old-ish" effect makes it look really pretty. & YAY you have the CR on it, never forget to add the CR :P

All the Glee sigs are really niceee. Puck and Rachel sig is NOT crap, hmph. I agree its not REALLY pretty..I'm trying to be honest okay. ๐Ÿ˜† But I like it for some reason. ;)) I miss Fabrevans too..he is so cutee. :$ && she's pretty. Together, they are one AMAZING couple..I love the 2nd sig. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OHHH GOOD LORD! The Ian&Nina sig. Aren't these two just WOW? I know, they looked fab..I want you to make more sigs of them okay ๐Ÿ˜ณ Your colouring and them = rinkyblownoff. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
Everything else is gorgeous as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ LOOOVVEEE!
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome.. all siigies have turned put really nice