India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 40)

-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
awww, that sucks dude! So many copy cropping etc issues..I kinda stay away from A/S forum, cuz u can read it everywhere now..its sucks. 
But its on tumblr, right. Hope u reported it or something! 

BUT DO NOT STOP MAKING CREATIONS! 

Cuz your creations ROCKS! :P
I adore your work! its really unique! your coloring is faaab! my favs are the reqs for aishu & iram! faaab blending yaar! I totally loved it! keep it up sweety!
Love,
Kiran<3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PreciousAbhayVakil_1992Raee_Salvatore

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
everything from your update to requests looks beyond awesome, Sneha! Hug simply amazing...you rock! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone:D Will reply to everyone soon:)

arun-deeps

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey Sneha! 

Sorry i haven't commented in ages.. [i was pretty ill so haven't been on IF] I see your not well either.. :( Hope you feeling better hun.. Hug

Just caught up with all your creations/updates.. 

Aaaw!! All the Glee ones are amazing.. <3 Love the Chord/Dianna.. They are like insanely cute..
The Finn&Rachael one is cute though I am a Puckleberry fan lol. 

Aaaw!! My Kurt&Blaine!! That is beyond cute.. They are the best Glee couple [apart from Quinn&Sam.. <3 and Brittana.. <3 lol] 

Page36 Update- 

Dianna signatures are AMAZING! Love the colouring on both.. seriously gorgeous..

I love the Dianna&Lea siggie, I love how close them two are off screen and they such a great friendship.. <3 
Love the Naya&Cory one too .. They need more screentime in Glee.

BUT DAMNNN!! Chord looks DIVINE! I looove his new haircut and he is now brunette.. Blushing LOL. 

about the copying! Hun, your creations are amazing, unique and beyond beautiful.. It just shows their creativity that they have to steal and lie to make them feel good and appreciated for work that ISNT theirs! People are losers who do that.. and when some expects them to produce more they can't because they aren't you! <3 

=)

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@Akki: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)
@Sano: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) OMG:O:O seriously?? I cant believe someone would do something like that..I cant believe that..Im literally speehcless..at how low people can go with copying and all..seriously it sucks how people just cant create their own creativity..and they dont understand how it feels to the person who they copied the work from..wish they would put themselves in our shoes and see how it feels to have someone copy or steal your work...

@oishi_ksg: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Maryam: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)Also thank you so much for requesting hun:) Will post it soon:)

@Cherry: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Raee: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) Yeah I hurt my leg running on the treamill one day..yeah kind of stupid but lol ..I thought it was a pulled leg muscle again..since its happened to me before..so I was worried it had come back..but it turns out it was just strain on the calf muscle..still hurts but way better than a pulled leg muscle..And for the copying..awww thank you so much for the really sweet comment hun<3 Yeah hopefully this copying issue gets okay soon..it really pisses me off when people cant come up with their own styles and everything..theres a difference between copying and inspiration..I wish people would understand that:S Will for sure not let them get to me..cause I cant give up something that I love..especially graphics..its like half my life..without it Im literally half empty (It may sound too exaggerated or something..but yeah its true lol)

@Saba: Awww no problem hun:) Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Rinki: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) Honestly Dianna Agron is really flawless<3 I wish I was like half as pretty as her...The colouring of that sig was my favourite as well<3 Credit for the person who provided the psd(Cant remember who:S)..but it just made me love those pics of her even more<3 Chord is just so flipping gorgeous..words cant express how much I love him and how flipping hot he is<3<3 JustDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming x infinity:D And for the copying..awww thank you so much for the really sweet comment hun<3 Yeah hopefully it never happens again cause I hate dealing or arguing with people..especially about copying/stealing.

Aishi: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

Iram: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

Aish: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)And for the copying..awww thank you so much for the really sweet comment hun<3 Yeah I should have but the only thing was that I didnt put my copyright on the avi..so if the person says how do I know that you just didnt post someone elses gif..I have no way to prove that I didnt even though I know I didnt..if that makes sense..yeah so I gave up the idea..but now Im making sure my copyright is on all my graphics..so if someone steals them..I know who it is..

Reenz: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Aquarius17(Sorry you told me what your name was but I have a horrible memory at times..so just want to double check if Im right..Fatima right?):Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) Yeah Cory and Naya are pretty cute..I think there is a bunch of tumblrs..fan folowing them:S Or just Naya and Cory fan following and posts pictures of these two.Will for sure report it next time someone copies it..like its the first time that its ever happened to me (and hopefully the only time) so it shocked me..but next time for sure will take action:)

@Dharu: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) Mongron coming up:) Yeah will try to ignore it..but if the copying happens again or continues..I have to talk to the person..and take serious action..and I hate being rude to people..so I hope no one brings me to that stage..

@Moni:Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) Copying has been going around a lot lately and it sucks:S..so hopefully people will learn soon..that its better coming up with your own styles..

@Seno:Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)Lol yeah..trying like a bunch of new colourings..will for sure send you a bunch of websites soon)

@Hira: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) And for the copying..awww thank you so much for the really sweet comment hun<3 Yeah it sucks with copying..Im just hoping it never happens again cause I hate dealing with these kinds of things..no one should go through it seriously:S..Also glad you like your request..thank you so much for using it:)

@Madiha:Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Kirulicious:Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)And for the copying..awww thank you so much for the really sweet comment hun<3 Will for sure not stop making creations..well atleast until the end of summer and then Im probably going to leave IF..uni is getting intense..and its a rlly crucial year for me.

@Yamini: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Sanjana: Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:) About being sick...awww hun<3<3 Hope your feeling better<3Get well soon<3ily<3 And for the copying..awww thank you so much for the really sweet comment hun<3 Glad you like my creations..means so much<3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Precious-SilverFlames--Hiralious--Rinki-KaJen.xoxotheaishaRaee_Salvatore-Moni-sanober.

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
^^Thank you so much hunHugGlad you like them..means alot to me:)..Thats one my favourite sigs as well..also my favourite pics of her..and one of my favourite colourings..love this psd that I found provided by someone..cant remember who:S..but makes me love the pics of her even more

koolchick

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Finished another batch of requests and a few freebies..
Thank you everyone for the support and really sweet comments involving my creations and the whole copying issue..hopefully it doesnt happen again..cause I hate dealing with things like this..
Anyways hope you like this update..Love the way many of the freebies turned out..not sure about the requests:S
The next update will have all the requests that have not been posted yet..sorry for making you guys wait so long.
Many of these are posted on my tumblr(artistic-colour)..so many of my freebie sigs will probably have the copyright artistic-colour  tumblr as well
Also my avis will now have the copyright ABV_1992

First off I want to thank Ragini for this amazing banner that she made for my shop<3 Thank you sooo much hun<3..

Love the sig so much<3 Thank you so much hunHug Will for sure use the banner for a really really long time..and those are my favourite pics of Chord..so cant stop staring at it<3

Dianna and Chord

Dianna and Cory
Not a fan of them as a couple..cause I love Dianna and Chord..but love Dianna and Cory's as friends<3
Suggestion by Dharu..will for sure make more soon:)

Naya and Heather (Britanny and Santana)

Jessica Lowndes

Lea and Mark
I love Cory and Lea..but wouldnt mind these two as a couple as well..they are adorable<3

Chord Overstreet
He's just too hot for words<3

Freddie Smith

I Hate Luv Stories

Kal Ho Naa Ho
No matter how many times I watch this movie..I always cry..
One of the best bollywood movies I have ever seen

Lauren Conrad
Don't like the way this turned out:S

Nina Dobrev

Toby and Spencer
Was dissapointed with the lack of Toby and Spencer scenes in the first episode of PLL season 2..but the episode other than that was amazing<3 Especially the Noel scene in the classroom..where he asked Aria if she missed him..he did that part so well(You guys will know what Im talking about when you watch the episode)..Hopefully the next episode will have a few Toby and Spencer scenes..
The pics below of the sig..I think are from the third episode of season 2

Not sure about the turn out:S Hope you guys like them

For Janu:
Tried a couple of different styles and colouring..not sure if you'll like them but yeah:S

For Aishi(aishix)
Dont like the way this turned out:S Im so sorry..if you want I will make another one

For Maryam
Love the way your request turned out..Hope you like it as well:)

For Premeer_Mayur
Here's your avis..didnt add any colourization or anything as you said..just stacked it vertically

Sorry for dissapointing with the requests..if anyone wants their requests to be redone..do tell me

Credits:

Textures:crazykira
PSD's(tumblr):quinn-fabray,psd storage, epic psds, psds, dirrtylady..Theres one more left which I will add soon when I find the name

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server
DON'T ask for resources

Feel free to use.Comment and

^credit to Vini for this bannerHug

SHOP IS CLOSED:)
REQUEST LIST:

-Raee_Salvatore
- ..-Jia-..x2(DONE 1)
-Premeer_Mayur(DONE)
-Hiralious-(DONE)
-aishix x2(DONE 1)
-aisha_1992(DONE)
- ..Ragzz..(DONE)
--Priyalicious-(PM)
-RamSitaKiDasi-(DONE)
-JanakiRaghunath(DONE)
-arun-deeps
-kirulicious-(DONE)
-MohitSanayaDrug (DONE)
-Cherry-(DONE)
-oishi_ksg
-Angelic_ParI(DONE)
-Iram..x(DONE)
-Maryam-(DONE)

Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 15 June 2011 at 10:32am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Premeer_Mayur-Preciouskoolchick-SilverFlames-KaJen.xoxomuffins2waffles-KimSungHyun-fly2meFarzu--Moni-AS..ragzz._Oishi_Aquarius18relentless.soundsofcedar..RamKiJanaki..-Cherry-serendipity.sanober.

Go to top