India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 38)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Gorgeous Work Sneha
loveee every siggie you've made
totally and utterly beautiful babe

Muah xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
that update is totally outstanding so don't u dare call it bad, I loved it, simply stunning stuff, god the Di one is such an amazing one and I loved all the glee stuffs>chord one is superb totallly spellbound and I loved the cory/naya one its so pretty the style looks great and the Achele one is perfect..Big smile the reqs came out awesome too, esp ur coloring and blending its flawless, loved them so much, thanks for sharingBig smile

Oh so sorry to hear about you leg glad to know its getting better what exactly happened how did u got injured??? well please take care dear and don't strain much I know it can be really painful I once tore my legaments and it was a complete nightmare, the pain is sickening and it totally freaked me out, I hope that u get better real soon yaar, love youHug

as for the stealing issue what can I say is  this people are simply PATHETIC stealing your stuff and claiming it to be their own I dunt really get the idea what they gain from it, its outright illegal and you shud have taken action this tym only coz the more u let this ppl go  away the more they get the courage to do it again, anyways don't feel bad about it yaar, evry1 of us has sumway experienced this don't let it get into your mind and affect your creations coz u r the talented one and they are just fake and stupid!! and ur art always matters yaar, so keep doing what you loveSmile,

take care,
love u loads,
RaeeHug

AbhayVakil_1992

ClassicDesigns Newbie
ClassicDesigns
ClassicDesigns

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
lovely =) beautiful creationz nd loved d reqs alott <3

AbhayVakil_1992

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
^ it was me ... so sorry by mistake i replied frm tht id :(

AbhayVakil_1992

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
edited ;))

OH GOD SNEEEHUUU! loveLOVEyourworkk. (: Good to hear your leg is getting better..take rest babe, it'll be fine in a few days <3 And about that issue, argh some people are such a pain in the ass Stern Smile Why don't they get a life? Remember to put your copyrights on it from next time, you can NEVER take a risk..people these days aren't so good =\
They seriously don't get how hard you've worked. :| & I don't know why you let it go, bless your kindness :P But, I wouldn't. The person needs to get a..BRRR. Stern Smile & chill, don't EVER stop the creativity coming out of you..you're a really good sigmaker and I would never want such a good sigmaker to stopp, rlly. :$

UPDAAATEEE!
your colouring is like SO good woman. Everytime you update, I keep staring at your sigz. :)) The DL sig looks so prettyy..firstly she's quite pretty, I used to be a HUGE fan of her when I used to be 'smaller'..now I don't like her because ugh she seems dramatic BUT must say, she's got a good voice and great looks Wink I love how that sig came out..the whole blurry effect and the brown-ish effect makes it look so pretty!

OHHH LOOORDDD. DIANNA AGRON! PRETTY MUCH?! Stern Smile she is drop dead gawjuss, maybe not LOL But ahh, love her ((: Your blending is so neat on the 1st sig, I really like how all the pictures are placed. But the 2nd sig is the BEST, ahh. <3 She looks w o w ;OO && I love this style of yours + the colouring is great too..but I can't stop admiring her beauty in that sig, pssht.

CHORD OVERSTREET, THE SEXY SHIZZ. The 1st pic in the 2nd column, he melts my heart. & the water splashing part, CAN ANYONE GET SEXXXIIIEEERRR than this guy? No seriously, those pictures ALSO made my dayy. Blushing I really like how the green background is blooming..it looks so bright and beautiful. :$

All the other sigs are great too. The Lea and Dianna sig is OVERcute. ROFL Lea looks sofrikkincutee. ((:  I love Jia's and Ragini's requests, very pretty :D

LOOOVVVEEEYOOOUUU SNEEHUUU, take care?! :)

Edited by -Rinki- - 12 June 2011 at 5:05am

AbhayVakil_1992

theaisha IF-Sizzlerz
theaisha
theaisha

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

editedd xx

sweetu, the upd is beautiful. and ur colouring is so unique, I HATEYOU for saying ur work is bad? its totally perfection. this sig http://i.imgur.com/sbzxA.jpg is pretty, and Diana one http://i.imgur.com/xx1HO.jpg is totally wow, and this one i love how u used BW of it Embarrassed http://i.imgur.com/UDYqH.jpg //  love that guy sig^

and this http://i.imgur.com/KH7LG.jpg - its my fav, love it =D Cool Lea&Dia/ Cory&Naya sigs are totally perfect, ur blending is wowish =D

Reqs are the bestt of ur upd <3 And my fav to be is this http://i.imgur.com/XvQEl.jpg Love the colouring and the way u used the pics together, Looks so ahhh' even those Ragz and Jia reqs, i LOVELOVELOVE it man, 'm so addicted to ur style/colouring' 

Hira's one is totally WONDERFUL^ 

Keep rocking my jaana, ILY Heart Hug

Edited by aishix - 11 June 2011 at 6:35am

AbhayVakil_1992

Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Heyy Hun
Thank You Sooo Much for the requestHug
Its gorgeous!!, what do u mean your losing the touch??
I totally love my sig and will use it ASAP!
the update was amazing aswell!Clap
Once again, Thanks :D

AbhayVakil_1992

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Aw Sneha, that's absolutely horrible! You shouldn't have let the person go. You should have talked to them :/ They'll think it's okay to do it again..but you're right. Copying/stealing sucks and I can understand why you would be mad.

Coming to the update, you just keep getting better and better (: I seriously love your creations. They are just so so so so so beautiful! The colorization on the Demi one is just gorgeous. It looks perfect for her! And I love the Diana Agron one <3 The blending is perfection.

Reqs came out awesome as well (: And please don't quit siggy making. I would miss your stuff tooo much Embarrassed

AbhayVakil_1992

Go to top