India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 26)

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@Raee:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugYour request is for sure coming soon:) So sorry for making you wait this long..I wont post it in this update coming up though..Im already dsone it but the colouring is so crappy..So Im going to work on it again and post it..so sorry hun for making you wait long.Also thanks for liking the Dianna and Chord sig<3 I love that sig as well..Im going a little Overgron crazy with all cuteness in the Glee Tour<3 My coming update is going to be filled with them lol

@Aishi: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugLol I dunno..I didnt like the colouring on the Ian and Nina sig..didnt think it did justice to the pics:S But it means alot that you guys think otherwise<3Thank you so much for the really sweet comment<3

@Payal:Thank you so much hun for the wishesHugSo sweet of you:) Also glad you like the sig:) Means alot:)

@Gunia:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso thanks alot for requesting..will work on it and post it soon:)

@Ragini: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAwww I am done ur request but the colouring is so crappy:S So I want to redo it..So will for sure post it in the next update:) So sorry for making you wait this long

@Sanjana: Awww glad you like it hun<3 Thank you so much for using it:) And also thanks alot for the comment about the updateHugMeans alot to me:)

@Sano: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug Awww I just love ur creations as well<3 Your one of my inspiration, your creations are gorgeous<3 Means so much from an amazing siggy maker like you<3 Thank you so much<3

@Parina: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug

@-Rummy-: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug

@Kirulicious: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAnd thanks alot for requesting hun:) Done ur request..posting it after the comments:) Hope you will like it:)

@Aisha:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug

@Dharu: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..welcome:)

@Payal: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAwww<3 Thanks hun<3 Means alot coming from one of my inspirations<3 Thanks hun<3 Your sigs are beautiful<3 Im literally speechless everytime I see your creations<3

@Reenz: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug About PSD's..Uhhh I kind  of tend to use them alot in my creations..So sorry hun.. I dont give out where I found the PSD's:S..and its just a little changes by me..Hope you dont mind hun:)

@Chhilt:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug

@Janu: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugGlad you like the Ian/Nina sig..means a lot to me that you guys like it unlike me..I still dont think I did justice to the pics lol

@Moni:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugYeah I wasnt satisfied with them:S My sigs are getting crappier by the second..as you will see again in the next update:S I need to find my inspiration again..though I have no idea what it is LOL:S :)

@MohitSanayaDrug: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:) Also thank you so much for requesting..done your request:)posting it after the replies are done:)

@Iram..x:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:)Also thank you so much for requesting<3 Will for sure work on it and post it soon:)

@Cherry: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:) Also thank you so much for requesting<3 Will for sure work on it and post it soon:)

@oishi_ksg:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:) Also thank you so much for requesting<3 Will for sure work on it and post it soon:)

@Aish: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAwww I miss you hun:( Mine were okay..some were killer (cough Calculus cough) LOL but it was okay..good luck hun<3

@Angelic_Pari: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:) Also thank you so much for requesting..done your request:)posting it after the replies are done:)

@Hira: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugLol awww<3 Means alot that you all like the Ian and Nina sig<3

@Aish: Thanks alot hunHug

@Sano: Thanks alot hunHug

@Kirulicious:: Thanks alot hunHug

@Farzana: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug

@Jia:Thanks alot hunHugOh crap..I keep forgetting to edit..so sorry..will do it in a few mins..So sorry for making you wait so long hun..

@Sanjana:Thanks alot hunHugChord and Dianna creations overload coming up lol:D

@Lola: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHug

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 31 May 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Pari-kirulicious-theaishaRaee_Salvatoreaish_punk-iPayal-KaJen.xoxo..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

@Jia: Awww hun<3 Sorry about that..umm Ill edit it in a few minuts..Sorry:)

It's ok hun! Don't worry <3 Take your time. I wasn't sure if you still wanted to request or not. Take your time <3 (:
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

You know how I said the last update was my worst..this one tops that as being the worst:S Especially where requests are considered..I did like 8 requests and was only satisified with the results of 3:S So just posting those ones for today..will for sure have a huge bunch of requests for the next update..Sorry guys for making you wait long..

HUGE OVERGRON (Dianna Agron and Chord Overstreet) creations overload:)

Credit for PSD's:
Epic PSD's
Slayground
ffkhan

Will edit this list soon:)

Overgron:

Okay Im like dieing with all the cuteness between these two in the Glee Tour<3 They are so flipping adorable<3 I hope them being a couple is true..cause they are like so damn adorable<3 And Im in like love with Chord Overstreet..especially with the new haircut<3
To the people who have tumblr..I have posted many of these there (my tumblr is artistic-colour)..so many of you have seen some of these already

this came out crapDeadCompetely ruined these cute pics of these two

This video always makes my day..I couldnt stop watching it..so I made this avi..
HE KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK<3
Yeah Ive officially gone Overgron crazy lol

Smaller Version:

Sam and Quinn
God I miss them as a couple on Glee:( But now looking at all the Overgron cuteness..I have hope lol..

Kurt and Blaine
Their "I love you's" in the Season 2 finale episode..was SO DAMN CUTE<3

Finn and Rachel
Though Im not a fan of Finn towards the later episodes..they are growing on me again..they were rlly cute in the Season 2 finale episode<3LOL i didnt think that in the beggining...but when I watched it again I was like AWWW they are cute<3

Freddie Smith
He's just too hot for words<3LOVE the way this turned out

Yeah..I have no words..except I dont really like the way the requests turned out..I need to find my inspiration again:S If you want me to make them again..do tell me..Sorry for dissapointing any of you with your requests..

for kirulicious:
Im not sure if you'll like it..I dont think I did justice to it:S Im so sorry for dissapointing..if you dont like it..do tell me and Ill remake it

Angelic_Pari
Your request is my favourite out of the three..I really LOVE the colouring..Though I forgot what PSD's and alterations I made to get them:S Hope you like it too..Two different versions (with/without a border)

MohitSanayaDrug
I love this colouring as well..but forgot to save the psds and alterations I did :s
Tried different styles and way of writing the texts..hope you like it:)

Well thats it for now:)
More Overgron craze coming soon:)

Hope I didnt dissapoint you guys with your request..any changes do tell me:)

Other requests coming soon:)

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Feel free to use.Comment and

^credit to Vini for this bannerHug

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 31 May 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

NikiBh8-SilverFlames-MagadhSundariarun-deepsramsha_002Angelic_Paritheaishaburgerchaapaish_punkKaJen.xoxoTani91Farzu-Rummy.-Rinki-muffins2wafflesOishi23..-Jia-..Aquarius18relentless.AS..ragzz.RamKiSeetaJennyPennyserendipity.sanober.

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I love Dianna Agron & your avi is so adorable ahh I lovee them. hope to see you making some glee stuff for the next updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Updated+Replies posted:)

@Dharu: Im like screaming with the amout of Overgron cuteness there is in the Glee Live Tour..Posted many in this update..and more coming soon:) Yay! Found another Glee lover<3 Im like dieing..waiting for new episodes..September needs to come now LOL:)

KaJen.xoxo

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Omg, so much Glee! Now I'm getting all Glee-stalgic, lol. http://i.imgur.com/I6IiX.jpg < That I really love. The coloring and the decision of keeping it simple (as in not making a sig out of it) was definitely a good choice, Sneha! Ugh ugh, I'm jealous of your amazing blending skills now, especially here: http://i.imgur.com/vjt0W.jpg ...Looove this one as well: http://i.imgur.com/nueVV.jpg

AbhayVakil_1992

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Sneha! Hug Hug

What a fantabulous update girl :) Everything looks beyond graceful and super pretty. Keep it up sweets :)

I don't watch any of those shows but your creativity on all those people, is amazing :)

REQS are fabulous esp the Iannina one <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992-kirulicious-

Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Reserved

Edited**

@Angelic_Pari: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotHugAlso since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:) Also thank you so much for requesting..done your request:)posting it after the replies are done:)

No Problem hun...Big smile 
You really deserved it.. they were just very amazing..Embarrassed
Thanks for the welcome dearWink 

Yeah..I have no words..except I dont really like the way the requests turned out..I need to find my inspiration again:S If you want me to make them again..do tell me..Sorry for dissapointing any of you with your requests..

Angelic_Pari
Your request is my favourite out of the three..I really LOVE the colouring..Though I forgot what PSD's and alterations I made to get them:S Hope you like it too..Two different versions (with/without a border)

HOLLYYY COOOWWWShockedShockedShocked Wat the heck do you mean by you didn't like the way the requests turned out???? ShockedShocked You know even though I don't know you that well, I will still run after you with my danda...Angry IF you don't like this then I don't what more are you looking forSilly
This is just brilliant and amazing work yaar... ClapClap  I mean the picture arrangement for ever single siggy is just gr8 and the effects and coloring is out of this worldddEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I LOVEEDD LLOOVVEDD How the update turned out...Big smile It is just mindblastingSilly Seriouslyy no joke... they are just fabulousClapClapClap You know which one's my fav?? haha.. you probably guessed it right... my requestEmbarrassed it iss just sooo mesmerizing and heart touchingBig smile I can't describe in words how much I like it..Day Dreaming 

Everything is just perfect about the siggyBlushing I LOVEEDDD LOVEEDD IT to the coree..Embarrassed great job dearTongue and THANKS A LOTTClapClapHug

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 01 June 2011 at 12:03am

AbhayVakil_1992

Go to top