India-Forums

abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 (Page 117)

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
fab requested  loved your work 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Great great job! <3

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
thank you everyone <3
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ FlawlessAshvik: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3
@ Urshie: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@Swati: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Will definitely work on your suggestion and post them soon:)

@ alipie.: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Im not a huge fan of the turn out of the update lol.. sometimes my creativity just shuts down LOLLOL but thank youu so much hun<3

@ myteddybear: thankkk youHug

@ Cherishh: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Sent you the colored versions:)

@ Viamuniquestyle: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@DeadDevil: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ Saher: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 I was soo dissapointed in the turn out of your sig and I was like why can't I make anything good with these pics even though they were easy to work with. Your creations are soo beautiful and I am a HUGE fan of your work so I was like this has to be amazing but Im sooo glad you liked them means so much to me <3

@ AyeshaC4Sid: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ SunshineGirl: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ Janu: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Aww yeah I know what you mean.. sometimes Im so dissapointed with the turn out that I just shut off Photoshop but hopefully my creations can become better again soon

@-Saumya-: First off welcome to my gallery Hug And second of all thank you so so much for your very very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Yay omg your a PLL fan and a Nathan and Brooke fan? OMG I love the show and the couple.. I have yet to make creations of them on the recent episodes of PLL but definitely will soon:)

Page 120 Update:

@ arun-deeps: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments..  So glad you liked you request means so much to me ..posting your second one in a few minutes:)

@ SunshineGirl: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments..  So glad you liked you request means so much to me <3

@ myteddybear: Thankkk youu Hug

@ Janu: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments<3 Posting an update very very soon:)

@ TORAL SID: Thankkk you Hug

@ Viamuniquestyle: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments<3

Update Page 121

@ Janu: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ SunshineGirl: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@lipshaa: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ -Pooja-: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 So gladd you like your requests.. my creativity has been soo bad lately and I was like ughh Im not liking anything im making but I was wayyy more happy with the second turn out but it means soo much to me that you like your request<3

@  Janu: Aww hun <3 Update coming today or tomorrow:)

@ Viamuniquestyle: Awww thank you sooo much hun Hug For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Your request will be done in a few weeks sorry about that.. its a large request so its going to take a while.. hope thats okay and sorry for making you waitt soo long

@ARandKJfan: thankk you Hug

@ Aisha.K: thankk you Hug

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 31 January 2014 at 12:01pm

EnteralOfLove

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Replies page 116 and 122:)
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

^Credit to Swati for this lovely banner Hug

*THIS UPDATE IS A REALLY HUGE HUGE HUGE ONE.. ITS FOUR POSTS SO JUST SCROLL THROUGH EACH POST FOR THE CREATIONS.. JUST DID THAT SO IT WOULD TAKE LESS TIME FOR PEOPLE'S SERVERS TO LOAD.*

I'm kind of in a rush right now but just wanted to update and thank everyone for the very very sweet comments <3 likes and for using my creations it means so much to me<3 Also finished most of the requests except one.. which will be done as soon as I can:) Sorry hun its taking me soo long to finish the request

^Credit to Shikha for this lovely banner Hug

*Please use the requests for atleast 3 days*

- arundeeps-
Sorry hun for taking way tooo long to finish your request.. Hope the turn out is okay:) And the coloring.. if you don't like it tell me:)

Stacked:

https://i.minus.com/iffL1RXS5mSUt.gif
https://i.minus.com/iRAaWskb3zebf.gif

Request List:

1) saher_90(DONE)
2) JanakiRaghunath (DONE)
3) Mrs.MuffinSobti (DONE)
4) -Pooja- (DONE)
5) -JungleeBilli- (DONE)
6) -Arjunzaadi- (DONE)
7) Super-Star (PM Request) (DONE)
8)  QH_DDEJ_Fan (DONE)
9) Visha_Dhami (DONE)
10) monakhan. (DONE)
11) arun-deeps (DONE)
12) Cherishh(DONE)
13) Sunshine Girl (DONE)
14) Viamuniquestyle

Hope you guys liked your requests :) If there's any changes to be made or if any of you don't like them to tell me and will work on them:)

Textures:
-SanaJasmine
-Ocean.eyes-

PSD's:
-
drunkandcoloring (tumblr)

*There's one more name I'm missing.. will add them in after finding the tumblr*

*WARNING IMAGE HEAVY PLEASE LET THE PAGE LOAD*

I have seen some of my gifs appear on tumblr and other sites without my permission.. I don't put my copyright on them because it doesn't work sometimes.. so PLEASE don't post my creations in other sites other than IF

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON'T copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Ashvik NB6

Avis

http://i.imgur.com/o54MXuE.gif

SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST FOR MORE CREATIONS

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 31 January 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

myteddybear..Peeves.EnteralOfLove..Tangled..Cherishh...Arjuneeti...aartipartyyRadhikerani-krazyriya-muffins2waffleslipshaa-Ursh-Sunshine Girl.PINK.-MitwaIshqPe-RamKiSeetaserendipity.

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

I have seen some of my gifs appear on tumblr and other sites without my permission.. I don't put my copyright on them because it doesn't work sometimes.. so PLEASE don't post my creations in other sites other than IF

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON'T copy my style

Ashvik NB6

Avis

SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST FOR MORE CREATIONS

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 31 January 2014 at 11:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLove..Tangled..Cherishh...Arjuneeti....Peeves.aartipartyyRadhikeranimuffins2waffles-krazyriya--Ursh-Sunshine Girl-MitwaIshqPe-RamKiSeeta

AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Made a few sigs on a few suggestions as well as a few birthday requests

Sigs( Non Animated)

IPKKND

Suggestion and pics by Aish

Mytho

Suggestion and Pics by Janu.. will make the broken one soon for the next update I promise hun.. sorry its taking me so long

Rang Rasiya

Ashvik

Sigs (Animated)

Ashvik (NB6)

BIRTHDAY REQUESTS (DO NOT USE UNLESS YOURS)

For -Arjunzaadi-

http://i.imgur.com/PxMmcg3.png

http://i.imgur.com/IdJMwGC.png

Sorry for the heavily loaded post

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style

Feel free to use (the creations noted as freebies unless you are the requester), comment and

^Credit to Vini for this lovely banner Hug

SnehaSmile

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 31 January 2014 at 11:41pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

myteddybear..Peeves..Nikki....Arjuneeti...EnteralOfLovearun-deeps..Tangled..CherishhaartipartyyRadhikerani-Ursh-muffins2waffles-krazyriya-Sunshine Girl-MitwaIshqPe-RamKiSeetaserendipity.

Go to top