Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I edited my req Sneha, thanks so much! 😳
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New Year to you too, Sneha! <3 🤗 I don't have anything to request, I am outta ideas LOL. So, good luck with the requests you get. 
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys <3 Thank you all for the very sweet comments and for requesting 🤗Means so much to me. Will start working on them soon and will post them as I go through updates. For those who reserved their spots please do edit it whenever convenient for you:)
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
req. edited :)

If the pictures aren't coming up or there's some problem, do PM me ;) 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Edited my request on page 104 😊
Thanks guys for requesting and the comments:) Will tell you guys if theres any pictures that need to be changed:)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I have seen so many of my avi's posted on tumblr and other sites without my consent. Please please stop reposting my stuff on these sites.. alot of work goes into these creations by all of us so whoever it is it upsets me but I don't know what else to say. I wont stop making creations because its something I enjoy making.. but will be more careful
Thanks everyone:) Finished a couple of requests will post them soon. Those who have  reserved their spots please edit it whenever convinient
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sneha, I edited my 2nd request. Sorry for taking so long!😳
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Sneha, I edited my 2nd request. Sorry for taking so long!😳

Awww np hun 🤗Thank you so much for editing <3 Will work on it and post it soon :) Update coming soon:)
aartipartyy thumbnail
snehaaa! i actually logged on just to comment in your shop 😳 i realized i haven't edited my comment yet and i'm super sorry about that but hopefully this comment makes up for it :)
i absolutely love loveee your coloring like i have extreme ocd and whenever gifs have graininess in them i flip shit (on my own gifs ofc) and honestly your gifs have no grains whatsoever and they're just so perfect ajiahsa. i love the rustic-ish coloring and it's so well executed 😳
continue the fab u lous ness <3