Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!! 

Beautiful update hun. 

The HP stuff is just mindblowing. Been to see the film 8 times since Friday. Friday night i went to first show at 12am till 3am! Madness and just come back an hour ago after my 8th time. I just love it so much.
Snapes scenes have mee bawling like a baby! The epitome of true love. Snape<3 If Alan doesn't win an oscar, I will be surprised! 

Aaaw! The avi with all 3 is sooo shweet! <3 

Haaaw.. TOM! He is sooo gorgeous! (it does look like he is saying emma! hehehehe) 

The requests are amazing but HP is just my fav at the moment. <3

.PINK. thumbnail
awww beautiful creationzzz na
keep it up :)
-Linu
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really love your first 2 HP siggys-I used to love it but then it was so long that I got bored of it lol
The colouring on those two are the best with the really bright contrast in colouring. The first meeting avi is so cute-I still remember it after so many years. I can't believe myself how time has flown as I was just a kid in school when I watched it and now i'm in college-its almost like we grew up with them. I used to want to go to a school like Hogwarts when I was little lol (that would be awesome). The JK Rowling avi is nice and i've seen quite a few of those types on tumblr
Your request came out great!! That was the best one from your whole update and the colouring as well as the blending looks beautiful
I was watching Glee S1 finale and I got really emotional at the beginning when they had that pizza party but they all cried when they thought it would end and after the Glee club shut and they sang a song to Will and Sue cried and then when they found out they had another year. Could I suggest some stuff on that
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Ahh Sneha <3 BEST UPDATE EVER.

Reserved for comment :-) Btw, using some stuff!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone:) Will reply to individually soon:)
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-! your work is really amazing yaar! adore the coloring on the first kash siggy! HP ones are awesome! keep it up snehaa!
Love,
Kiran<3
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow sneha lovely update the HP stuff looks amazing especially loved the picspams, great coloring on the anims too, my fab has to be the trio but I'm in love with the HARRY picspam coloring its so beautiful, lovely job, thanks for shairng them,
love Raee🤗
Thanks everyone:) Will reply to everyone soon<3

@Raee: Will reply in detail to your comment soon<3 But just wanted to say that Im going to PM you in a few mins involving the background..I know how busy you are with uni and all so if its not possible its okay:)
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey no prob  hun PM it I am finally free since the weekend is up and I wud love to work on that BG of urs😃
^^Pmed you:) Thank you sooo much hun<3 Sorry for replying after so long..Any changes to be made do tell me:)