abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
do it soon πŸ˜† coz im going to india on 13th:D
^^Awww really?? Aww gonna miss you:( Okay will for sure do it tomorrow..:) Im done your request..its really simple though..hope you will like it..if not do tell me and ill make it again
awww ill miss u too πŸ€— im sure im gonna love it 😳 its ok hon 😳
omgg cant wait to see my request 😳

Wooowww dear amazing updts hun!!πŸ˜‰

Lovely colorization!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mindblowing work n b'ful pics for b'ful siggies!!!
Goshhh...U rock!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
n I heartly bless ya dat ur work doesnt get looted by any1!!πŸ˜•
God bless!😳

Thank you so much for the really sweet comments..In a hurry right now..so am not able to reply..but will for sure soon:)
So sorry for the really frequent PM's..Im just trying to finish the requests asap..and not make people wait like last time..some of you needed the sigs urgently..so decided to make it as fast as possible.

I watched I Hate Luv Stories yesterday again..Im not a fan of the movie but I love Imran Khan..so decided to make a few avis..Also saw the Mausam Trailer today..it looks AMAZING..so decided to make a few of that too..If you use..please credit me..cause I didnt put my name on them..Though I doubt anyone will use them but anyways

Selena Gomez

Im pretty happy with the way most of these turned out..Hopefully you guys will like them:)

For Ragini

For Sary
I really love the way yours turned out..I just adore this colouring..I know you said try to make it symmetrical..and I tried my best..if I made it completely symmetrical..it just didnt work..but if you want you want the symmetrical one tell me and Ill post it..also do tell me if you want a different colouring..

For Akki
I managed to blend all the pics together..but the hard part was the colouring..I tried so many colourings and this was the one that looked the best with the pics..Also I just read a few minutes before posting it just you wanted a size of 320x500 and since I didnt read that before..I didnt make it that size..so sorry about that..If you want me to make it that size..do tell me and Ill remake it:)

Sorry if I dissapointed anyone with the requests..if any of you want me to remake them or if there are any mistakes do tell me: )
Other set of requests will be done soon:)

REQUEST LIST:

- ..Ragzz..(DONE)
- aishix:(RES) (Not sure if you reserved a spot for a comment or a request..:S If its not for a request do tell me and Ill take you off the list:)
-oishi_ksg
-Precious
-Cherry-
- aishi.muffin
-aisha_1992
- kirulicious-(RES)
-Aquarius17
-Sary-(DONE)
-_Sanjana23_
-akki-rockstar(DONE)
-Dharu-(RES)
-zaryaabJuhi1b8

Anyone with reserved spots..please edit your requests asap:)

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server
DON'T ask for resources

Feel free to use.Comment and

^credit to Vini for this bannerπŸ€—
Sneha:)
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
I smell update ooo can't waitπŸ˜ƒ
Reserved.. :)
EDITED
I love the avi's.. I really like the movie IHLS.. not so much the storyline but for Sonam&Imran's chemistry and mainly for Imran.. πŸ˜† He's such a sona munda.. 🀣 Really looking forward to Mausam, not a fan of Shahid but his films are usually amazing & Sonam's a brilliant actress. Trailer looks promising lets how the film delievers. =)

The requests are absolutely beautiful hun!

The colouring on Sary's is so flawless and the blending. <3 Really amazing work.
Edited by _Sanjana23_ - 12 years ago
OMG OMG awww lovely awsm creations girly...
The aviz r soo cool...love awl of them..mausam and ihls ufff sonam is so cute...awl the aviz r super cool...nd the coloring is so damn beautiful...lovely lovelyyy...xcellent work...
Selena sig is really nice ...awsm work !!!
OMFG Jaani I am speechless 😳 Seriously my request came out so so so so good! It's JUST the way I wanted it! The coloring came out so good! Thank youuuz! We will be using it asap! Muaaah! Rest of the update is awesome I especially love the avis <3 I have thing for simple avis 🀣 All in all superb update!