Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!!!
Sorry lateness again. =(( 

Firstly.. Your creations are gorgeous, and you are just being modest. It is so beautiful and unique.. I could stare hours on end at your work!! so don't degrade your work or self. 

Secondly! Your my favourite person in the WHOLE wide world.. lol. I have wanted to make icons/or have icons made on those Chopia pics for like ages!! :)) You done it. The icons are heavenly gorgeous.. The dianna ones are like WOW! Saved them all and will use soon.. :) 

Your update is amazing.. 

Love you hun! Don't be down cos things aren't always gloomy. Smile and the world will smile with you 🤗
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
latest update is faaab! love those akki ones! (:
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone:) Will reply soon..
@Sanjana: Thank you so much for the really sweet PM hun<3 Means so much that you guys are always there for me<3 Unfortunately I wont be able to reply now cause I do some work..but will for sure reply asap:) Thank you so much once again hun<3
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Request Juhi Parmar          Text...Jeewan ker leta he shanghar KUMKUM SE KUMKUMSE

^^Im sorry but Im not taking requests right now:S I just finished all the requests I had from a couple of months and I want to take a break from requests..So sorry..
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing  work .. gr8
thanks everyone:D Will reply to everyone soon:) Also I think I might open in a few days..though I said I wouldnt..Just rethought about it..and since this is my last summer I want to open as much as I can..though I dont think many of your will request but still:)|
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Are you open for request?
^^Im just going to put the rules now:)
Thanks everyone for the wornderfull comments..Im unfortunately not able to comment cause Im in a hurry right now..
But thank you so much for for all the support and asking me about why Im upset..etc..Im trying to get over it..but its hard for me at times..but will for sure try my best..I have a few PM's involving that or have to Pm people involving that..will PM soon:) Just means a lot that  you guys are there for me...
But decided to post a quick update and also am going to open my shop
I know I said that I wasnt going to open but since this is my last summer on IF..I decided to open so that people can request..since some of you were asking..Im not sure if any of will request cause the last requests didnt turn out great..but lets see how it goes..I promise this time..Ill make them alot fast:)

Short update..most of these are icons..was trying new PSDS that I found..Also with the avis..please if you use do credit me:)

Harry Potter
I can't believe this movie is the last one:'( Im going miss it:( I grew up watching these movies...I cant believe 10 years passed by so fast:( Im so excited to watch this movie but at the same time its going to make me upset when the movie is finished..cause there's going to be no more:(
Im probably going to watch movies 1-7 anytime soon..like a day where I can have a Harry Potter
marathon..

Overgron
Glee Live..Dublin I think all of these are from..these two are just so adorable<3

Spencer and Alex-Pretty Little Liars
Im not a fan of them as a couple..since Im a die hard Spoby fan..but I just love this scene..it was so cute...And I wanted to try this colouring..and these pics just worked with these colourings..

Brathan
They are officially my favourite couple..I love Naley and Brucas as well..but these two are just adorable<3
I love this scene..
Tried something new with adding the texts..but it turned out like Sary's and I didnt mean to do it intentionally..
But if anyone feels like its exactly like her style do tell me an Ill remove the avis off..

Brucas
Just love this scene<3 One of my favourite scenes with these two..
Sorry I didnt add the kiss in this..will make the kiss scene one soon:)

SHOP STATUS: OPEN
Well here it is..since some of you have asked ...the shop is open:)  But this time I promise I will make the requests asap..and this time faster:)

For signatures:
-Provide pics-Max 10
-Text or no text-If you provide text..try to make it short..I dont mind long ones either but if you do dont make it like a huge paragraph..1 to 2 lines max
-Any particular styles?
- If you request please use it for atleast 2 days..I put a lot of hardwork into them
-If you dont like it do tell me and Ill change it:)
- Have patience..give me a week..if its more than that you can PM me asking why the sig is not done..I will work on it as fast as possible
-Want your name on it do tell me:)
-You don't have to be a regular requestor to request..but if you guys have ignored my pms involving  seeing your request or using it..dont bother requesting..cause I won't do it..

For avis:
-Max 3 links and will only make 3 avis max
-Youtube video links ONLY
- Colouring or no colouring?
-Frames or no frame?
-Text or no text?
- Max 10 seconds per avi
-Horizontally or Vertically stacked?
-Please use it for atleast 2 days

Well thats it..Happy Requesting:)
(Aish's request is still pending..but Pmed you about  it..so will work on it when she replies back:)
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago