Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Fab stuff

xoxo
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Wow, amazing update, Sneha!šŸ‘ I just adore Gunia's request, the colorization of the avis is sooo pretty and suitable for mytho, great job!

And the blending and colorization of this siggie is just fabulous! OMG, how'd you do this?šŸ˜²

Seriously, you need to give me some lessons on colorization, they are sooo pretty!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Raee:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—Glad you liked your request<3 Thank you so much for using it<3 Yeah I used to watch the O.C. whenever it came on tv..but since it hasnt come for a while..I havent watched it..It was an amazing show..well for the most of it ..lol..if you do watch it..do tell me what you think of it<3

@Ragini: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Parina:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Cherry:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Dharu: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Moni: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Fatima: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—
I dont follow OTH as much as I used to..but I watch it at times..I love Naley as well<3 But Brathan is like my soft spot lol

@koolchick: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Aish:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤— Awww your creations are really beautiful hun<3 You are very talented..your one of my inspirations for making sigs<3

@Senorita: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Lola: No problem hun<3 Take your time..cant wait to read the comment<3

@Gunia: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—Also glad you liked your request..thank you so much for using it<3

@Sanjana: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—
Brathan is like my love..Im addicted to them right now after reading so many fanfics of these two..as much as I love Naley and Brucas..I wish Brathan were a couple if not through the whole show..atleast for a little while on OTH..I would have rather had a Haley, Brooke and Nathan triangle..that would have been interesting lol..Though I love Brucas as well<3 Involving Glee..lets just say Im done with the show..Chord didnt get promoted to a season regular and now hes just a guest star..which means he hardly will come on the show..I flipping am so pissed off with the Glee directors..I mean you promote everyone else except him?? He had such a major part..so yeah done with that show..lol..Brucas creations coming up soon<3

@Akki: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—So sorry hun for missing your name on the request list..Im going to add it soon and Im done with your request<3 Will post it asap..

@Payal: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤— Yeah I used to watch it<3 Since it doesnt come on tv any more I cant ..and Im unable to find proper quality on the internet lol..Omg Adam Brody..I used to have such a huge crush on him when I was younger<3 Hes just so adorable<3

@Maryam: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤— Also thank you so much for using the Ian and Nina sig<3

@Madiha: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤—

@Janu:Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alotšŸ¤— Awww thanks hun<3 The colourizations are credit to PSD's made by some amazing people on various cites..I wish I could do colourings like that..but honestly if it werent for PSD's the colouring wouldnt be like this..I wish I had talent lol..But I will for sure send you some sites that have amazing colourings..hope that will help<3

Replies posted on the above post:)

NOTE
Hey guys<3
Finally got around to an update..
Honestly I have lost my touch..and my interest in sig making is going down cause everything is turning out like crap..I first find out that Chord has not been promoted to a regular on Glee..which means hes only a guest star which means he'll hardly be on..which means no Fabrevans..:( So I have been upset about that for a few days..and I have been through depression..through a couple of days..and its just everything..I just feel like im not myself anymore..and Im trying so hard to keep a positive mind..and try to get back to my normal self..but its not working..Initially I was going to leave a note saying that Im not going to do the remaining requests cause Im just not in the most anymore and its all turning out crap..but I didnt think it was fair..so I tried my best..but I still hate the turnouts..they are all turning horrible..
So I dont think Im going to open my shop for quite a bit

Only one sig..the rest of them are all avis
Please credit me if you use the avis..but I dont think anyone will but yeah

Dianna Agron

Everything turned out crapšŸ¤¢So sorry for dissapointing you guys..If you dont like them..do tell me and Ill make it again

For Akki:

For oishi_ksg

It was really hard to colour the pics..this is the best I could come up with..Im not happy with it but do tell me if you dont like it and Ill make it again

For -Priya-

Sorry for dissapointing you guys with the requests..I feel like I have lost my creativity and no matter how many times I try..my creations turn out crap...

SHOP IS CLOSED:)
REQUEST LIST:

-Raee_Salvatore (DONE)
- ..-Jia-..x2(DONE 1)
-Premeer_Mayur(DONE)
-Hiralious-(DONE)
-aishix x2(DONE 1)<-Pmed you about the second one
-aisha_1992(DONE)
- ..Ragzz..(DONE)
--Priyalicious-(PM) (DONE)
-RamSitaKiDasi-(DONE)
-JanakiRaghunath(DONE)
-arun-deeps(DONE)
-kirulicious-(DONE)
-MohitSanayaDrug (DONE)
-Cherry-(DONE)
-oishi_ksg(DONE)
-Angelic_ParI(DONE)
-Iram..x(DONE)
-Maryam-(DONE)
-akki-rockstar(DONE)

Sneha:)

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server
DON'T ask for resources

Feel free to use.Comment and

^credit to Vini for this banneršŸ¤—
Sneha:)
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hey I guess I misd ur new shop..:/
Ne ways gr8 work...
Loved the update...
Keep it up...

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey sneha...
I love love my Siggy...
It's really good..and I mean it..
I know the pics are really hard to work with..but you did an awesome Job...
I am really happy the way it turned out
thanks a lottt

and that BALH & Akki siggy is really beautiful
great Job
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Your icons and requests look beautiful
I'm sad about Chord too-his was the best character
I'm quitting after S3 anyway after they graduate and leave but still not looking forward to it. There's gonna be so much Finchel and I heard that Quinn-Puck might happen again, but that's mostly what fans want I don't know what will happen to Puckleberry-I atleast want more friendship scenes of them. Here's something that I hope makes you smile-its Chord and Dianna on tour šŸ˜³

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i knew there was something wrong sneha :( why are you so low ? mind sharing with me? that is if you feel upto it :) but sneha you are definitely not stopping making sigs,,u know how beautiful your work is? i mean how can you say it looks like crap:S when its actually so darn beautiful, hon i love and admire your work , you cant quit that easily :( but still i wont force you to do something which you dont want to..i love you and you and work mean a lot to me šŸ¤— this update is simply gorgeous, i am in love with those icons girl, gorgeous colouring there :) the sigs i mean each one of them is just out of this world šŸ˜³
Thanks everyone<3 Will reply to everyone soon:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oye yaara u r tooo goooddd
i loved all sigs.. OMG KaJen sig is very very cute.. aww loved the coloring

senorita