abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
That NiAN sig is sooo GORGEOUS! I'll be using it sometime for sure...lovely updateπŸ˜› 
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Snehaa!
Your icons are not crap <3 Is this like, opposite day? (I know, lameeπŸ˜†)

Your icons are SO gorgeous.

I love the blending and font style on this sig. It screams perfection <3

^ LOVE the coloring as well.

This and the Ian/Nina sigs are my favorites. You are soo talented 😳
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone:) Will comment to everyones comments soon:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww lovly... liked coloring aloot

senorita

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RES for BIG catch up comment... pg 31-54 πŸ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!
O Gosh Snehaaa!!!!
m shooo happpieee wth d siggie yaar!!!
No no U dont need to make it again
Both d versions are shooo beautiful
Sheer Brilliance!!
I esp liked dis 1!!!
Thanx a tonne yaar!! U made my day!πŸ˜› U're just beyond awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dunno how much more should I clapπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ coz it will always fall short in frnt of ur love n talent!!😳
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha! Didn't you know I love Brathan?? :) Lol.. If Brucas wasn't my OTP then Brathan for sure my AU OTP <3.. They are sooo cute. ;) Love how well the compliment each other cos of how alike they are but not in a pukey way like Leyton. :/ LOL.. =) 
Another is crossover with Dean&Brooke.. Jensen&Sophia!! is hotness lol. 
Aaaw! Sprinkler scene is just like the cutest but I love the one on Q's funeral. And OMG! You have to see the deleted scene from 3.20. Brooke&Nathan.. *sighs* 

Here's link for some screencaps =) but watch the scene.. :) 

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/brathan/images/5231691/title/everyday-sunday-evening-320-deleted-scene-screencap 

No Chord =((( I will stop watching too.. Seriously.. I don't think Puckelberry ever going to get together and no Fabrevens either?!? *sad face* 
I love Brittana but they hardly gonna hold the show cos they don't get much screentime. :( 

Update- 

OMG!! The ICONS! Chorifyed all.. <3<3<3 I LOVE THEM.. You have to make some Brucas ones now.. HAAAW. MANIP!! Brathan wedding.. You can't be doing this..  Using right away.. <3 

Brathan siggie.. <3 Gorgeous colouring hun. Love it sooo much. 

Aaaw Naley&JamieLScott.. Love the siggie, its so beautiful 

OMG!! Sethmmer.. Really? What are you doing girl? All my favs in one update lol. These two are so cute.. =)) I love this&Superman scene.. lol. 

The Nina siggie is just amazing. love the blending, colouring

TaylorSwift one is amazing- loving that new style.. =)) Its so neat and classy and just wow. =)) 

The request all really pretty and gorgeous- The first Tibette one is *haila* 

=)) Love you hun. <3
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey sneha...extrmely gorgeous updt sweets,..luvd all creations..specially icons, n second sig of nina n ian..gorgeous sig of taylor..luvd the style..n the requests came out just wowww...truly mind-blowing...specially the last sig..πŸ‘...out-standing...!!

hun u missed me in req list...
do add my name too..

chk out..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43906735

can't wait for my sig..😳..
luv ya<3
-akki:)

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The reqs are GORGEUSS! especailly the one for rae :P

teh Taylor sigs coloring is amazing, i just LOVE! and teh ian nina sig is soo cute, love the BW!

you used to watch OC? :O i love Adam Brody...hes so cute ^_^
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely mindbloowing update!! the icons are great :) and i love the nina dobrev sig though my fav has to be the ian nina one! Looks adorable! :D