Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yep:) Updating right now..Alot of OTH ones coming up:)
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME can't wait to see...yay😃😃
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OHHH MYYY GOD, THUD>>my request😍 it has came out brilliantly all the three versions are like WOW...geee I am feeling all fuzzy just by looking at it, oh it simply BEAUTIFUL ☺️how can you even say its not good...I am just, vcan't even Thank you enough, you don't know how much this sig means to me, You make my shipper heart skip a beat, I can gaze at this sigs forever, I am totally enthralled, Oh now I want to watch Tibette so badly, your fault😆 the coloring, the use of textures, the text style everything is perfect, I saved all three versions going to use one right away, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU🤗🤗

now coming to the update its amazing the brook/nathan icons are perfect, damn girl you are making it hard for me not to ship them LOL I am like  this is WOW and the NALEY one is my favourite, that scene with lil Jamie, its so beautiful, wow u made seth/summer sig.u watch The O.C?? is it good?? I have never watched it!!! but the sig is really cute:)The NIAN/Nina stuff came out gorgeous, I adore that b/w coloring with a hint of color also the TS edit is so pretty😃

thank you so much for sharing them,
Love u loads,
Raee❤️
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
love love love them all hon..esp the NiAn one 😳 gorgeous work, saved, will use 😳
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow gr8 update
style is superb is this

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Sneha Gorgeous creations baby
I love the Ian and Nina and Taylor Swift Siggie
I love the colouring in both of them, it's done so exceptionally well, just utterly gorgeous. Loving all the siggies you've made, i just adore every single one of them.

Lovely stuff =)
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sneha beautiful update love. OTH/Nina/Ian-Nina stuff are lovely. coloring is amazing:) requests looks awesome!
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous Update Sneha!! the coloring like always is breathtaking!!
 My fav from the update:

^^ I just love the way this sig turned out...the coloring, the text style and the texture everything is beautiful

^^ The style is simple and yet so unique...Love it and the coloring rocks as well

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great creations!!! The colouring is beautiful on Rae's requests and even the TS ones (even though I don't like her). Aww seth and summer-they were such a cute couple. The OTH icons are beautiful as well. Just watched the show here and there but I like Naley
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

^^For sure hun:) Ummm do you want any text or just the pic coloured?

@Everyone: Thank you so much for the wonderful comments<3 This time Im not able to comment individually to everyones comments..but just know that I read each and every one of them..and they mean so much to me<3 Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart<3

I don't mind, you can put it up as a freebie. I just thought mark-lea looked SO adorable in that picture. Could you actually make an icon of just them from that picture?