Frequent Posters

Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome siggies ... keep it up
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone for all the support nd the wonderful commnts..its insane people are so annoying,,.I cant believe people have the decency to steal peoples work..well I have messaged this person a couple of thimes but doesnt have the dcency to apologiz or even take out the picture..Im giving them one more day and then probably going to report it..
As per requests..sorry its taking so long to finish..I actually am using my sisters laptop cause mine got infected with a virus on mine..so its gone for repair..hopefully Ill get it back soon..will for sure finish the requests by the end of this week..

Hey guys:)
Sorry for being away for a few days..my laptop got a virus..so it took a couple of days to fix..and finally got it back yesterday so decided to make a couple of sigs..
I havent started on the final requests yet..Im still trying to download a few more programs..Im so sorry for the wait..for sure in the next update everyones request will be posted..
Also thank you so much for all the support and the kind of words:)
I have yet to decide what to do..but I will for sure keep you guys posted..
Also Im getting pissed off with Ryan Murphy..Chord might not be in season 3 of Glee..Well Darren and Ashley's career is on the line as well for the show..but Im gonna be so upset the most if Chord leaves..though I would be if the other two did as well..So Im hoping next week I hear the news that Chord is staying..otherwise im done with Glee

many of this I made and posted on my tumblr(artistic-colour)
Therefore expect to see artistic-colour as a copyright on many of them
Copyrights:abhayvakil_1992 or artistic-colour.tumblr,artistic-colour tumblr

^Credit to Shikha for this banner<3

Not sure about the outcome:S I havent used photoshop for a little while..so not sure if I still have my touch..though I think I lost it before too..Most of these are Fabrevans/Overgron

Dianna Agron

Fabrevans..
I miss them together on Glee:(
Love the way these turned out

Ian and Nina
I loved her dress and MMVA's..she looked so pretty and he just looked HOT<3

Puck and Rachel
This turned out crap๐Ÿคข
LOVE these two together

Sophia and James
Im starting to love them more than Nathan and Haley:S..though I do love Naley..No idea why..I guess I just think it would be an interesting pair to see..though it wont happen on OTH for sure..Hopefully they do a movie together or something

Jab We Met
LOVE this movie..

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server
DON'T ask for resources

Feel free to use.Comment and

^credit to Vini for this banner๐Ÿค—
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
^^yeah in a few hours:)
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
can't wait..:D..
hun plz make some stuffs of akki for next updt..plzzz...
^^For sure will hun:) If possible can you PM me some pics? If not its okay:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooow loved coloring alot.. liked simple simple sigs also.. loved the textures u used

senorita
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely creations!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Great colouring, especially on the nathan-brooke and sam-quinn ones. You did a great job there with the texture as well and it looks really serene.
OMG PUCKLEBERRY!!!!๐Ÿ˜ I watched that scene this weekend and they are so friggin ADORABLE!!! I so hope they get together, even if its for a bit in S3!! I love the style of that and the pink and white background. They were so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wish they went out longer as she brought out the nice guy in him
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yayy you're back sneha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Banner looks beautiful. Your glee stuff is so captivating. it just put a huge smile on my face๐Ÿ˜† I love Lady di sig its gorgeous. Quinn-Sam ones are amazing love the no air one it was heart wrenching scene:(  Ian-Nina one is super hot. Aww puck-rachel ones are beautiful.not a huge fan of them but they're cute. Sophia-james/JWM ones are  too good love the coloring:)

Edited by -Dharu- - 12 years ago
Thanks everyone:) Will reply soon:)