Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
omg are u serious sneha? :O wth this person is the limit man, what do they get out of doing this :S hon i am not on tumblr..i wish this gets solved soon for you ..i am really worriedd for you 🤗
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I dont even know what to do anymore..Im getting so pissed off..I swear people just take advantage of my niceness sometimes and its rlly getting to me.. I was trying to find the post but it deleted somewhere..but I know for sure I posted it..and now its everywhere..and I would never steal other peoples graphics and claim it as my own..unlike some other people..Seriously I think Im gonna quit soon
I actually found the post where I posted it on tumblr
http://artistic-colour.tumblr.com/page/50

Theres no source button or anything..which means I posted the graphic..So I have proof now! Im so happy lol..
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now :( I am sure it feels horrible I have experienced few instances where people stole my copyrighted vms and uploaded them as their own but seriously don't let this take away your love of making graphics. I know it sucks but don't let that person stop you from being creative and doing what you are so good at. Take a break may be and stay away from this mess for a while.
^^I sent them a couple of messages..I hope it all turns out okay..Im seriously so tired of this..Not I know how it feels when someone copies or steals your work..I never understoof before cause it never happened to me..I seriously hate this and Im even scared to post anything cause of the fear that someone will steal it..I dont know what to now..I think  Im gonna go on hiatus for a little while after I finish the requests..and probably will delete tumblr
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Its the same sigg whhich you'd posted.. omg.. this is the limit :|
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG??
this is nott fair, been so nice to em its not good at sometime 😵

whyy? sweetu hope ur prop get solved soon =(
even i don't have anyy acc at tumblr X

loveya sweetu 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sneha those people are bloody stealers and liars
You dont have to leave your passion and talent for those bunch of idiots!
Believe me, theyre such illegal rats!
CHILLAX! report them, give her/him a warning after that INSULT HIM/HER OPENLYY
INSULT INSULT INSULT so that they dont even dare to log in!!!
this sux!!
DONTTT leave!!! :(
🤗
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God Sneha. Uff some people just need to stop now, it's really hurting siggie makers who send ages making siggies, just to have others copy it. I'm sorry Sneha, all i can say is please don't quit making siggie, because you do an awesome job at it, and these people who has claimed it as yours really need to get reported.

Muah, hope you figure things out sweetie, and don't worry we are all here for you.
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
did you tell them to stop claiming your arts to be theirs?? I am really pissed at this person frankly how can they even steal some one else's graphic and be shameless enuf to claim it to be their own, got they are totally sick effed up psychos, I AM REALLY ANGRY I can totally make out that its your edit and just because you don't have ur copyright on it doesnt make it a free reign for them to steal ur stuff, If it doesn't get sorted and if they don't apologise and take down your work Do let me know and I am gonna send them a piece of my mind for being such jerks!!!

don't lose heart dear, we, your friends are there to support you , don't let this suckers get to you , and absolutely don't give up on ur art because of this pathetic losers!! I know what you feel right now is terrible, to see your work up there and claimed by some1 else, it has happened to some of my friends over tumblr too but u shudn't give up  that way they win and moreover why should you penalize urself and stay away from doing sumthing you like because of these people!!!

For a precaution however from now on put your copy right on it that way they won't be able to steal or claim them!!  I think sary is right you should take a break maybe and stay away from the mess for a while but don't stay away from your art, u are talented and a very gifted artist, don't let them take it away from you, Okay,
I love you and remember I am always there for you,
Raee🤗