Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh lucky! I can't understand or speak Hindi and it's really frustrating seeing as it's the national language of India, lol. I ask my parents to teach me but they don't bother 😆 I'm actually not aware of any recent movies...I'm looking forward to the one with Sonam and Shahid though :) Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeousss Creations sweetie
You've done an amazinggg job
I loveee the 'I hate Luv Story' one is just AMAZINGGG
Loving everything you've made,
Glee stuff > AWESOME As always. Damn i missed the season finale, i really want to watch it now hehe. But i love the creations you've made, totally and utterly beautifully.

Btw if you do take suggestions, can you make some KaSh creations? 😳

Lovely work as always <3

Muah xx
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Aquarius:Ive been meaning to make some avis on the finale..but I have been so lazy to download lol..will for sure make them soon
You know what pissed me off though?? Apparently there was supposed to be a Quinn and Sam kiss in the finale..and then he stops her telling her that he has to sort out his feelings for someone..I cant believe they took it out!! Her whole speech about I just want someone to love me..would have made way more sense:S

@Aish: Yeah just learnt it through movies..so now I understand Hindi more than Tamil lol..My parents tried to teach me Tamil when I was younger but it didnt work lol..so they gave up..Yeah I cant wait for Mausam either..Shahid and Sonam look adorable together<3

@Cherry: Will reply to your comment in detail later..Sure will make some Kash ones..if possible can you provide me some pics
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

@Aquarius:Ive been meaning to make some avis on the finale..but I have been so lazy to download lol..will for sure make them soon
You know what pissed me off though?? Apparently there was supposed to be a Quinn and Sam kiss in the finale..and then he stops her telling her that he has to sort out his feelings for someone..I cant believe they took it out!! Her whole speech about I just want someone to love me..would have made way more sense:S

OMG there was?!😲 Blame FOX for it as Ryan Murphy said that they actually filmed more FOX edited some of it out. There was even supposed to be this Will and Emma scene
^^Yeah apparently they took out like 20 minutes of filming from the finale..pissed me off..espiecally with the Sam and Quinn part..though they didnt get back together..I was hoping to see atleast something happen between them..In the funeral episode where she was holding hands with Finn..the way Sam looked at her..it was so obvious he has feelings for her still
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
one word for your word

"Flawless" omG!! i just love loved them sneha... Coloring/placement of pics.. sighh.. everything seems soo damn amazing.. 👏🤗
Aquarius18 thumbnail

^^Yeah apparently they took out like 20 minutes of filming from the finale..pissed me off..espiecally with the Sam and Quinn part..though they didnt get back together..I was hoping to see atleast something happen between them..In the funeral episode where she was holding hands with Finn..the way Sam looked at her..it was so obvious he has feelings for her still

UGH I know I wanted to see more. But I think that she only kissed Sam as she just needed him but she didn't really want him. I don't think she deserves him but I love him with Mercedes now. I don't really like Klaine but I found Kurt's narration to Blaine and Blaine's passing comments hillarious-they were cute then I have to admit
^^Maybe:S I hated how he loved her and she cheated on him..they were so perfect together<3 Im not a fan of Mercedes and Sam..I wish there was more build up on that relationship..but its going to be interesting to see where it goes..I still hope Sam and Quinn have a chance..though I heard shes getting a new love interest:S The Klaine I love yous were the highlight of my night from the episode..other than that I felt the episode was okay
Aquarius18 thumbnail

^^Maybe:S I hated how he loved her and she cheated on him..they were so perfect together<3 Im not a fan of Mercedes and Sam..I wish there was more build up on that relationship..but its going to be interesting to see where it goes..I still hope Sam and Quinn have a chance..though I heard shes getting a new love interest:S The Klaine I love yous were the highlight of my night from the episode..other than that I felt the episode was okay

I loved it!! I loved the Finchel scenes, Kurt-Rachel scenes, the guys scenes, the group hug in the hotel room and the songs. And Brittany finally admitting she loved the group and what she said about them was so touching. There's apparently gonna be 4 new characters next season. I seriously don't want a trend of Quinn hooking up with every new guy. But she seems to have good chemistry with anyone so I hope this one stays for her
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Snehachoo! 🤗
Wonderful update!
Gorgeous!
cant pick a fave :P

ermm, which season of PLL is running!? 😕
is it just season 2!? 😲
then imma catch up wid the rest of the episodes i saw 2 episodes [frst 2] then i thot dunno wat seasons goin on, so i left, LOL
do tell ;)

andd, Chord's full name is Chord Overstreet!?
i made a sig on him with the text Chord Overstreet, wasnt sure of his surname! :P LOL