Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
edited ;))

OH GOD SNEEEHUUU! loveLOVEyourworkk. (: Good to hear your leg is getting better..take rest babe, it'll be fine in a few days <3 And about that issue, argh some people are such a pain in the ass 😳 Why don't they get a life? Remember to put your copyrights on it from next time, you can NEVER take a risk..people these days aren't so good =\
They seriously don't get how hard you've worked. :| & I don't know why you let it go, bless your kindness :P But, I wouldn't. The person needs to get a..BRRR. 😳 & chill, don't EVER stop the creativity coming out of you..you're a really good sigmaker and I would never want such a good sigmaker to stopp, rlly. :$

UPDAAATEEE!
your colouring is like SO good woman. Everytime you update, I keep staring at your sigz. :)) The DL sig looks so prettyy..firstly she's quite pretty, I used to be a HUGE fan of her when I used to be 'smaller'..now I don't like her because ugh she seems dramatic BUT must say, she's got a good voice and great looks πŸ˜‰ I love how that sig came out..the whole blurry effect and the brown-ish effect makes it look so pretty!

OHHH LOOORDDD. DIANNA AGRON! PRETTY MUCH?! 😳 she is drop dead gawjuss, maybe not πŸ˜† But ahh, love her ((: Your blending is so neat on the 1st sig, I really like how all the pictures are placed. But the 2nd sig is the BEST, ahh. <3 She looks w o w ;OO && I love this style of yours + the colouring is great too..but I can't stop admiring her beauty in that sig, pssht.

CHORD OVERSTREET, THE SEXY SHIZZ. The 1st pic in the 2nd column, he melts my heart. & the water splashing part, CAN ANYONE GET SEXXXIIIEEERRR than this guy? No seriously, those pictures ALSO made my dayy. ☺️ I really like how the green background is blooming..it looks so bright and beautiful. :$

All the other sigs are great too. The Lea and Dianna sig is OVERcute. 🀣 Lea looks sofrikkincutee. ((:  I love Jia's and Ragini's requests, very pretty :D

LOOOVVVEEEYOOOUUU SNEEHUUU, take care?! :)

Edited by -Rinki- - 12 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

editedd xx

sweetu, the upd is beautiful. and ur colouring is so unique, I HATEYOU for saying ur work is bad? its totally perfection. this sig http://i.imgur.com/sbzxA.jpg is pretty, and Diana one http://i.imgur.com/xx1HO.jpg is totally wow, and this one i love how u used BW of it πŸ˜³ http://i.imgur.com/UDYqH.jpg //  love that guy sig^

and this http://i.imgur.com/KH7LG.jpg - its my fav, love it =D πŸ˜Ž Lea&Dia/ Cory&Naya sigs are totally perfect, ur blending is wowish =D

Reqs are the bestt of ur upd <3 And my fav to be is this http://i.imgur.com/XvQEl.jpg Love the colouring and the way u used the pics together, Looks so ahhh' even those Ragz and Jia reqs, i LOVELOVELOVE it man, 'm so addicted to ur style/colouring' 

Hira's one is totally WONDERFUL^ 

Keep rocking my jaana, ILY β€οΈ πŸ€—
Edited by aishix - 12 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Hun
Thank You Sooo Much for the requestπŸ€—
Its gorgeous!!, what do u mean your losing the touch??
I totally love my sig and will use it ASAP!
the update was amazing aswell!πŸ‘
Once again, Thanks :D
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aw Sneha, that's absolutely horrible! You shouldn't have let the person go. You should have talked to them :/ They'll think it's okay to do it again..but you're right. Copying/stealing sucks and I can understand why you would be mad.

Coming to the update, you just keep getting better and better (: I seriously love your creations. They are just so so so so so beautiful! The colorization on the Demi one is just gorgeous. It looks perfect for her! And I love the Diana Agron one <3 The blending is perfection.

Reqs came out awesome as well (: And please don't quit siggy making. I would miss your stuff tooo much 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Very sad 2 hear sum1 stole ur hardwork!
But LOVEE these! πŸ˜ƒ
Amazingg stuff hun!
Specially demi and dianna!
Keep it up! πŸ€—
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great update!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love how its always mostly Glee hehe
The colouring is beautiful, especially on the first Dianna Agron one. She looks gorgeous and I love the blending. The naya-cory one even looks nice-you coloured it and well and the texture looks nice as well. I saw this fan page of them on tumblr or something so is there a fan following of them?πŸ˜• I really Lea-Mark though-they look HOT together offscreen!!! The requests as usual came out beautiful!!!
And about stealing, just report that person next time!! God people can't come up with their own stuff these days!!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow gorgeous update sneha. everything looks awesome. I love the coloring in all the glee stuff.  achele one is super cute. suggestion can you make some Mongron ones i love them so much😳   I love the style in naya & cory's sig. all requests looks beautiful. don't worry about copying issue you're one good maker ignoreπŸ˜‰

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much everyone for the comments<3 Means so much to me<3 Will reply to everyone soon:) Just going through some things right now..so it will take a while to reply
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love the update...like I always say I just adore your coloringπŸ˜†...It's so beautiful that even if you keep the sig very simple it looks very attractive..The requests look so nice...stop saying they look bad😳...The Kareena Sig is so pretty...Stealing/copying is getting really rampant nowadays and I can understand how upsetting such things can be...I hope it never happens again with you...good to know that your leg's healing...take care:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no comment about ur note..just sorry to hear.. tusi sad na ho...

i think u start using new coloring
because im noticin ur coloring is better then before.. means now ur coloring attract me alotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wooow loved full updte and requests.
awww LOVED both version of my request.. want to use bth but now using one.. lovd the way u used pics.. and coloring wooowww sizzllling

senorita awww beautiful coloring... share with me ur coloring also